How should Israel deal with Turkey's next act of war?

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
Obviously, Turkey running a blockade is an act of war. Of course, Israel will check the ship for weapons.

However, how does Israel handle the next boats that are supposed to run the blockade? Israel seems to be held to a standard no other country held to. Any other country would sink the boats.

Should Israel?

• Fire on the ship and make it dead in the water
  • Board the ship with much more overwhelming forces
  • Shoot tear gas and use rubber bullets
What do you think?

I'm not Israel. I have no direct stake in the conflict. I don't know all the details on the ground. I think it would be pointless for me to determine what they should do when they have a much better feel of the facts and threat than I do.

Obviously, Turkey running a blockade is an act of war. Of course, Israel will check the ship for weapons.

However, how does Israel handle the next boats that are supposed to run the blockade? Israel seems to be held to a standard no other country held to. Any other country would sink the boats.

Should Israel?

• Fire on the ship and make it dead in the water
  • Board the ship with much more overwhelming forces
  • Shoot tear gas and use rubber bullets
What do you think?

maybe they should start by telling turkey that they aren't going to get the arms they bought if they keep trying to sabotage them.

that might work better than any of the above.

just sayin'

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Nuke Berkeley ?
It is the left wing that puts the wind in the jihadist sails.

You people have a really strange take on history. It wasn't liberals that provided the training to OBL that gave him the ability to create AQ and training the jihadists. Nor were liberal foreign policies what caused the blowback effect we're feeling now. So, tell us again how liberals put the wind in the jihadist sails?

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
send em to the bottom​

ship-sinking2.jpg
[/CENTER]

Do the same damn thing. If they don't comply with the rules, then they get what they deserve.
Israel has the right to defend their people.

Last edited:
I, myself, would not make a decision based on 'hearsay'. Most, if not all, we receive from the news, from any media source, has most likely been 'cleansed' before it reaches them, and 'cleansed' again to accommodate their individual 'media agendas',then,presented to the masses.

We'll just have to sit and be observers and take the multitude of consequences and 'ripple effects' of 'their' decisions. Who knows where the truth resides, until 'the rest of the story' is revealed at a later date, if ever?

How do the Israeli soldiers better defend themselves?

(...)
Isreal has the right to defend their people.

So has Turkey, that's why we will bring the Murders to justice.
Investigation is being done by State prosecutors.
Any new Aid Ships from Turkish NGO's will be guarded by Turkish Navy after this incident.

Just as those Turkish deads are just some fucking low-life Terrorist deads, same standard will be applied when in future US civilians die. Just some fucking low-life Terrorist deads.

You brought this down to this level, so be it.

Maybe it's time for Israel to get more friendly with turkeys arch enemy Greece ?

(...)

Any new Aid Ships from Turkish NGO's will be guarded by Turkish Navy after this incident.

Just as those Turkish deads are just some fucking low-life Terrorist deads, same standard will be applied when in future US civilians die. Just some fucking low-life Terrorist deads.

Ah torpedos

Totally justified if turkey tries to invade Israel,

(...)

Ah torpedos

Totally justified if turkey tries to invade Israel,

these tubs are just target practice

I see there are idiots who don't realize that Turkey is Israels' strongest ally after the US

Forum List

Back