American killed:19 year and 4 bullets in the head!

Making fun of A DEAD AMERICAN?

That is not a joking matter now is it.

Isreal killed an American in international waters and you think it some fucking joke?

You have the most inapplicable ID of any poster I've ever seen. You are clearly mentally ill.

FACT: he was an American citizen.

FACT: he was killed by the agents of Isreal.

FACT: it was in international waters.

You sir are a fucking idiot.

Some of you people have lost all your ability to view logically what Isreal does.

They cant just kill Americans in international waters and get away with it.

They will lose all the money this country sends them.

If that happens they will no longer exsist.

Do you love Isreal more or America more?

You're an idiot. Hamas supporters are pieces of crap. That includes you.

YOu are the one defending the killing of an American citizen by a foriegn government agent.

You really hate your own country huh?

Funny thing is I heard about his death from the media.

People do have to wait till the family is notified.

Isreal is not going to fair well after this mess.

You do realize that Israel sank the USS Liberty, a US intel ship in 1967, in broad daylight flying the American flag. Then they proceeded to machine gun US sailors in the water giving it their best to kill everyone of them, right?

And after doing that what happened? Tell me what the state of US-Israeli relations have been since 1967.

What will happen to Israel? Not a god damned thing. Wanna know why? They are a nuclear super-power. That's right. They rank number 3 behind the US and Russia. They are the only other nation besides those two to have a nuclear triad system (air launched, land-based and submarine based nuclear capability).

What nuclear nations on this earth have have been faced down by anyone, EXACTLY NONE! So, everyone feeling all indignant can just get over it. 'Cuz it ain't happening. Sorry. That's life in the big city.

Note all in babble cant give us any treasonist act.

We are not the same country we were in 1967.

Joe Biden and media keep silence over his murder!

Furkan Dogan, 19 year old, son of A. Dogan (professor at university) killed by shooting four time in gaza Flottilla

Furkan Dogan, U.S. Citizen, Killed In Israeli Flotilla Raid

Ntanyahoo said he's proud of those killers :cuckoo:

ap_Furkan_Dogan_100603_mn.jpg

Any American that supports terrorists and their causes deserves to be shot in the head.

You dumbshit, he was running a blockade to bring support to terrorists.

That's called supporting terror.

Fuck off you taint nuzzler.

I dont have to shut up when any American is killed by a foriegn government.

And what were you saying during these events, ****:

When Arafat murdered 2 American diplomats in Khartoum in 1972, what did you say then?

When Hamas murdered more american diplomats in Gaza 4 years ago, what did you do then, asshole? Did you protest?

When the Iraqis sank the USS Stark, what did you do then, asshole? Did you protest?

and what you said when izraeli pigs were caught deposing bombs in american Embassy in Cairo 1954?

what have you said when they bombed the USS liberty during long time and killed 34 ricans?
uss_liberty2.jpg

You dumbshit, he was running a blockade to bring support to terrorists.

That's called supporting terror.

He was in international waters on a boat that was delivering aid to starving Palistinians?

Do you claim that all palistinians are terrorists who should starve to death?

Fuck off you taint nuzzler.

I dont have to shut up when any American is killed by a foriegn government.

When Arafat murdered 2 American diplomats in Khartoum in 1972, what did you say then?

When Hamas murdered more american diplomats in Gaza 4 years ago, what did you do then, asshole? Did you protest?

When the Iraqis sank the USS Stark, what did you do then, asshole? Did you protest?

and what you said when izraeli pigs were caught deposing bombs in american Embassy in Cairo 1954?

what have you said when they bombed the USS liberty during long time and killed 34 ricans?
uss_liberty2.jpg

""Unknown to the Israelis, the vessel had sailed into the war zone on June 8, the fourth day of the war, to monitor battlefield communications. On that day, naval headquarters in Haifa ordered three torpedo boats to sail from Ashdod harbor to check reports that El Arish, captured by the army three days before was being shelled from the sea. The explosions and smoke in El Arish had in fact been caused by an Egyptian ammunition dump that detonated. However, as the torpedo boats approached the area, their radar picked up a target to the west, moving away from El Arish. Presuming it to be an Egyptian warship, naval headquarters called for an air strike to slow up the seemingly fleeing vessel."

The USS Liberty - The Peace FAQ

Nutjob.

It just amazes me how easlily the right defends Americans being killed by a foreign country.

Just like how they defended BP ( a foreign corporation) over the interests of American business people in the gulf.

Cons are such confused people.

Nope. I think all treasonous bastards should get 4 bullets to the head.

so you are terrorist;
congratulation for you and your ziopigs mates

Since when is it an act of terrorism to kill treasonous pieces of shit who are aiding and abetting enemies of the state..in this instance, terrorists.

I'll answer for you. It's not.

But keep spinning.

It just amazes me how easlily the right defends Americans being killed by a foreign country.

Just like how they defended BP ( a foreign corporation) over the interests of American business people in the gulf.

Cons are such confused people.

If they're killed because they're acting in support of enemies of the US, of course we defend it. Because Americans who act in a treasonous manner deserve to die.

I'll ignore your nonsensical BP reference.

uss_liberty2.jpg

""Unknown to the Israelis, the vessel had sailed into the war zone on June 8, the fourth day of the war, to monitor battlefield communications. On that day, naval headquarters in Haifa ordered three torpedo boats to sail from Ashdod harbor to check reports that El Arish, captured by the army three days before was being shelled from the sea. The explosions and smoke in El Arish had in fact been caused by an Egyptian ammunition dump that detonated. However, as the torpedo boats approached the area, their radar picked up a target to the west, moving away from El Arish. Presuming it to be an Egyptian warship, naval headquarters called for an air strike to slow up the seemingly fleeing vessel."

The USS Liberty - The Peace FAQ

Nutjob.

yep, they bombed the vessel during hours despite signals were launched

Upcoming Speeches by USS Liberty Survivors USS LIBERTY

Our guys couldn't signal out, there was too much jamming.
They were in a war zone right after Israel was attacked by Egypt. It was a mistake on the part of Israel, and supreme stupidity on the part of the US.

But keep trying.

Forum List

Back