American killed:19 year and 4 bullets in the head!

Just imagine if these were Iranian commandos attacking a multinational, six-boat aid flotilla in international waters. The United States, the European Union and Israel would instantly make sure to shock and awe Iran to kingdom come.!!!!

So you people will continue to support a foreign government killing Americans in international waters?

You people are so fucking sick in the heads.

And the 1954 Cairo bombs...what a joke.

"Although the resulting small fires caused minor property damage, there were no casualties and none of the U.S. government buildings targeted were destroyed."

"As one of the young Egyptian Jews, Philippe Nathanson, stood in front of an Alexandria theater, the incendiary device he was carrying ignited prematurely. After bystanders beat out the fire in his clothing, a policeman took him into custody for questioning about the fire that witnesses said had begun in his pocket.

Within days 11 persons were in custody."

The Lavon Affair: When Israel Firebombed U.S. Installations

So you people will continue to support a foreign government killing Americans in international waters?

I'll continue to support the arrest and if necessary the death of any American who decides to behave in a treasonous manner.

We can do this all day.

Nope. I think all treasonous bastards should get 4 bullets to the head.

so you are terrorist;
congratulation for you and your ziopigs mates

Since when is it an act of terrorism to kill treasonous pieces of shit who are aiding and abetting enemies of the state..in this instance, terrorists.

I'll answer for you. It's not.

But keep spinning.

so prepare to shoot top officials in the head because they are treasonous!!
Top officials urge dialogue with Hamas - The Boston Globe
http://www.ynet.co.il/english/articles/0,7340,L-3871097,00.html

Last edited:

They support the Jew. S. A.
images

Last edited:
And what were you saying during these events, ****:

When Arafat murdered 2 American diplomats in Khartoum in 1972, what did you say then?

When Hamas murdered more american diplomats in Gaza 4 years ago, what did you do then, asshole? Did you protest?

When the Iraqis sank the USS Stark, what did you do then, asshole? Did you protest?

and what you said when izraeli pigs were caught deposing bombs in american Embassy in Cairo 1954?

what have you said when they bombed the USS liberty during long time and killed 34 ricans?
uss_liberty2.jpg

""Unknown to the Israelis, the vessel had sailed into the war zone on June 8, the fourth day of the war, to monitor battlefield communications. On that day, naval headquarters in Haifa ordered three torpedo boats to sail from Ashdod harbor to check reports that El Arish, captured by the army three days before was being shelled from the sea. The explosions and smoke in El Arish had in fact been caused by an Egyptian ammunition dump that detonated. However, as the torpedo boats approached the area, their radar picked up a target to the west, moving away from El Arish. Presuming it to be an Egyptian warship, naval headquarters called for an air strike to slow up the seemingly fleeing vessel."

The USS Liberty - The Peace FAQ

Nutjob.

You need to read the newly declassified real time reports from the USS Liberty. You can find them on NSA's website. Just go to their archives and search on USS Liberty. The Israelis knew EXACTLY what they were doing.

It has been in the US's interest to ignore this fact at the time and over the years.

Just imagine if these were Iranian commandos attacking a multinational, six-boat aid flotilla in international waters. The United States, the European Union and Israel would instantly make sure to shock and awe Iran to kingdom come.!!!!

Bullshit. Not if the flotilla was attempting to ram a blockade.

As a matter of fact, we'd probably intervene to prevent the idiots from getting themselves killed.

These stupid "activists" are nothing more than pansy suicide bombers, who don't have the balls to strap munitions to their chests. It's suicide by cop...or in this case, by military.

Our guys couldn't signal out, there was too much jamming.
They were in a war zone right after Israel was attacked by Egypt. It was a mistake on the part of Israel, and supreme stupidity on the part of the US.

But keep trying.

Interesting. I would stop using the source you are using for this information. Their signals were not jammed. There were in contact with the 6th Fleet the entire time. In fact, I would go so far as to say, it would have been completely impossible to jam the Liberty. It was an NSA Ship. It had the power to blow anything off the air if it even attempted to jam it.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not anti-Israel, like this other folks, but I'm not going to white-wash what they do either. They are big boys and girls and they can take the criticism for what they do.

The US gets to take Israel as they are, or not. So far, the judgement has been made that we'll support them in spite of the fact that we don't like everything they do. I don't see how this changes that.

Since it took place more than 50 years ago, I'm really not too concerned about it, anyway.

It just amazes me how easlily the right defends Americans being killed by a foreign country.

Just like how they defended BP ( a foreign corporation) over the interests of American business people in the gulf.

Cons are such confused people.

He wasn't a real American. He had dual citizenship with Turkey. And of course was a supporter of Hamas, the rightfully elected representation of Palestinians, which was been labaled a terrorist organization by the US.

He, along with everyone else on that boat, was caught red-handed trying to breach a naval blockade. He most likely also attacked the Israelis that boarded the ship.

Posting a "good 'ole boy" picture and pointing out he is a son of someone doesn't change what he did.

Fuck off you taint nuzzler.

I dont have to shut up when any American is killed by a foriegn government.

The piece of shit was committing an act of aggression against our ally, and attempting to support our enemies.

Though I think you might be a bigger piece of shit.

YOu are the one defending the killing of an American citizen by a foriegn government agent.

You really hate your own country huh?

Cunthole, if this turd went to iraq to fight us troops and he got shot, why would it be any different? You ARE a fucking zero. Maybe if we're lucky, you'll go into a war zone try to "get involved" like this moron and hopefully meet a bullet.

It just amazes me how easlily the right defends Americans being killed by a foreign country.

Just like how they defended BP ( a foreign corporation) over the interests of American business people in the gulf.

Cons are such confused people.

He wasn't a real American. He had dual citizenship with Turkey. And of course was a supporter of Hamas, the rightfully elected representation of Palestinians, which was been labaled a terrorist organization by the US.

He, along with everyone else on that boat, was caught red-handed trying to breach a naval blockade. He most likely also attacked the Israelis that boarded the ship.

Posting a "good 'ole boy" picture and pointing out he is a son of someone doesn't change what he did.

Splatter knows that. That's why she lies. She's an anti-American scumbag who sympathizes with terrorists.

Go splatter!

You do realize that Israel sank the USS Liberty, a US intel ship in 1967, in broad daylight flying the American flag. Then they proceeded to machine gun US sailors in the water giving it their best to kill everyone of them, right?

In 1987 Iraq, unlike israel INTENTIONALLY blew up the USS Stark...no problem with that one idiot?

And he also chooses to ignore the USS Liberty was in a war zone directly after Israel was attacked by Egypt.

You dumbshit, he was running a blockade to bring support to terrorists.

That's called supporting terror.

He was in international waters on a boat that was delivering aid to starving Palistinians?

Do you claim that all palistinians are terrorists who should starve to death?

they aren't starving, truthdoesntmatter

and the pretend peace activists were told that anything that wasn't contraband would be allowed through after inspection.

yet they used the soldiers as pinata.

i've never heard of 'peace activists' who attack first.

you?

and i've never heard of 'peace activists' who have ties to al queda.

you don't even have a clue what this is about. you just have a knee jerk reaction to supporting terrorists.

Forum List

Back