American Jim Crow & Racism Explained

I remember when Adlai Stevenson demanded a reply from Khrushchev ; Never mind the translators, give me your answer! That was pretty ballsy. I am the other way. I peaceful ask why black Americans tie in their high crime rate with racism? Don't want of piss off anyone, but what does one have to do with the other?
Not trying to piss you off but have you ever played connect the dots or figured out a math problem that took more than one operation to solve?
I do the math alright, is that what scares you? The high black on black crime rate is a irrational number you can't wrap you mind around. And what does a real and verifiable number, like the high black crime rate have to do with, subjective thing you can't innumerate or quantify like, racism?
Ignorance doesnt scare me. It actually amuses me. If you answer my question I can explain a lot to you. That is if this is a true search for knowledge and not you just pounding you head against the wall trying to convince me you are right.
Really? I don't know who the hell your pedantic ass is preaching to here. Sure as hell not me. I really want to know WHAT IS holding blacks back. Spare me the bloody lectures I see all sorts of things. A thriving Haitian and Somalian community. Not to mention... well, I digess. Poor American blacks have only themselves and their fear of success to blame here, racism be damned. Goddamit we all know it. Racism has become like training wheels for blacks. Time to take them off and get on with life.

Last edited:
Really? I don't know who the hell your pedantic ass is preaching to here. Sure as hell not me. I really want to know WHAT IS holding blacks back. Spare me the bloody lectures I see all sorts of things. A thriving Haitian and Somalian community. Not to mention... well, I digess. Poor American blacks have only themselves and their fear of success to blame here, racism be damned. Goddamit we all know it. Racism has become like training wheels for blacks. Time to take them off and get on with life.
So what's your excuse missy?

I always see you on here whining about how blacks have mistreated you in your miserable life.

Why don't you take your ass and make something of yourself?

Stop living in the past, get up off your back and move on...you lazy whiner!

I remember when Adlai Stevenson demanded a reply from Khrushchev ; Never mind the translators, give me your answer! That was pretty ballsy. I am the other way. I peaceful ask why black Americans tie in their high crime rate with racism? Don't want of piss off anyone, but what does one have to do with the other?
Not trying to piss you off but have you ever played connect the dots or figured out a math problem that took more than one operation to solve?
I do the math alright, is that what scares you? The high black on black crime rate is a irrational number you can't wrap you mind around. And what does a real and verifiable number, like the high black crime rate have to do with, subjective thing you can't innumerate or quantify like, racism?
Ignorance doesnt scare me. It actually amuses me. If you answer my question I can explain a lot to you. That is if this is a true search for knowledge and not you just pounding you head against the wall trying to convince me you are right.
Well, condescend to me, Bodhisattva. Don't worry about me. IT's not like I haven't been lied to or have people tried to pull the wool l over my eyes before. Racism is bad, we agree. But it dosen't explain the perennial failures of American poor black culture. I see the recent black immigrants and they seem to thrive regardless. What is you explanation for the dichotomy?

So what's your excuse missy?

I always see you on here whining about how blacks have mistreated you in your miserable life.

Why don't you take your ass and make something of yourself?

Stop living in the past, get up off your back and move on...you lazy whiner!
Ouch. Wow, the level of hypocrisy is astounding. You take this from a hypothetical to personal issue, THAT is the best you can do? I really held you in higher esteem, well I make mistakes. Say nighty night . Its' past your frustrated bedtime.

Ok, in my estimation, it was during the time of Obama's presidency that the main stream media seemed to begin this campaign of presenting facts in a skewed way. With the attempt to show that whites were gunning for black kids. case in point would be Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Both of those were painted as execution style shootings by the media before any facts were clear.... with total disregard for what would happen in communities around the US when it came to race relations.. from that point things have only gotten much worse. The Obama justice department and Obama himself picking sides before facts came out ....This made racial tensions rise on all sides. It was a complete mishandling of the situation .. now there are even at least twice as many KKK members active in the US because they were made to feel relevant again. as well as other white supremest groups.
I know you don't agree and I don't expect you to. But I believe the guy who was supposed to be the great uniter accomplished just the opposite and we are still in a spiral in some areas.
There's so much wrong here I don't know where to begin.

I guess I'll begin with what my big brother IM2 said, things are not just the way white people want them or view them to be...it just isn't.

Your entire POV is a white, potentially racist, POV.

The media was sh!te from long before Obama came to being around. From my perspective, I lost faith in the media when they allowed the Bush II Administration to run ROUGHSHOD through them and through the truth, lying to the American public about some fake ass "cloud" and "weapons of mass destruction" and "enhanced integration techniques", it was totally reprehensible. However, something tells me that you were totally cool with it.

So that strikes out your media being responsible argument, because they never have been.

Next, I want to you specify exactly what you're referring to by saying Obama was picking sides. We're going to get to the bottom of this.

It's not about agreeing or not agreeing, it's about what is factual, and what is not, and/or what is opinion.

To put it nicely, your entire post was pure opinion. And not helpful in "uniting."

BTW, why do you say it was Obama's responsibility to "unite Americans?" Who deemed him "the uniter?"

What was he supposed to be uniting them FROM? Please specify that for as well.

Again, we're going to get to the bottom of this.
Ok, in my estimation, it was during the time of Obama's presidency that the main stream media seemed to begin this campaign of presenting facts in a skewed way. With the attempt to show that whites were gunning for black kids. case in point would be Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown. Both of those were painted as execution style shootings by the media before any facts were clear.... with total disregard for what would happen in communities around the US when it came to race relations.. from that point things have only gotten much worse. The Obama justice department and Obama himself picking sides before facts came out ....This made racial tensions rise on all sides. It was a complete mishandling of the situation .. now there are even at least twice as many KKK members active in the US because they were made to feel relevant again. as well as other white supremest groups.
I know you don't agree and I don't expect you to. But I believe the guy who was supposed to be the great uniter accomplished just the opposite and we are still in a spiral in some areas.
There's so much wrong here I don't know where to begin.

I guess I'll begin with what my big brother IM2 said, things are not just the way white people want them or view them to be...it just isn't.

Your entire POV is a white, potentially racist, POV.

The media was sh!te from long before Obama came to being around. From my perspective, I lost faith in the media when they allowed the Bush II Administration to run ROUGHSHOD through them and through the truth, lying to the American public about some fake ass "cloud" and "weapons of mass destruction" and "enhanced integration techniques", it was totally reprehensible. However, something tells me that you were totally cool with it.

So that strikes out your media being responsible argument, because they never have been.

Next, I want to you specify exactly what you're referring to by saying Obama was picking sides. We're going to get to the bottom of this.

It's not about agreeing or not agreeing, it's about what is factual, and what is not, and/or what is opinion.

To put it nicely, your entire post was pure opinion. And not helpful in "uniting."

BTW, why do you say it was Obama's responsibility to "unite Americans?" Who deemed him "the uniter?"

What was he supposed to be uniting them FROM? Please specify that for as well.

Again, we're going to get to the bottom of this.

However, something tells me that you were totally cool with it.

Since your asking, I'm going to tell you. I was totally cool with invading Afghanistan... it made sense. The Iraq invasion, not so much and the subsequent way in which it was handled not so much. Enhanced interrogation? I'm definately not for water bording random people to see if they know something... If thats what you mean.

But if you meant waterbording the Fucker who cut off someones head with a knife on live video... I really dont give a shit. You explain why you have empathy for someone who cuts off someones head while they are screaming.

Did the Media really have all the intel to the decision making when it came to the invasion of Iraq? In that case the media didnt have the power nor should they to prevent an act of Congress, they can only report. It took until later to verify there were no weapons of Mass Destruction. And they have always been responsible in ignoring the "mistakes" of Democrats... Example: On OFF Mic Obama is picked up promising Russian Diplomat that after he is elected "I will have much more flexiblity" to which the Russian Diplomat resonds "I'll transmit this information to Vladamir"

What the fuck? The media never.. never tried to follow up on this but had it been a republican? and obviously had it been Trump.... now that would be grounds for investigation.

When it comes to media coverage over racial issues.. I believe they have been reckless with their timing IN MY OPINION . I'm not saying things should not be covered.. but they damn well know things have been racialy charged and sometimes waiting until more facts come out can prevent people from rioting where more people can be hurt. IF this makes me a racist in your book so be it!

Well, you got me there. Honestly It just seems that's what I had heard going back 8 years.....I really dont have a link but I always felt that was the expectation. I live here in East bay California just across the bridge from Marin County which is a great Liberal sanctuary I guess you could say.. I have quite a few friends there... and over here. who were and still are huge Obama fans and that was always the expectation. I didn't vote for him. But after he was elected... he was my president. So many people here felt he was going to be the one to help bridge the gap between races... after all it was a great start. It took a lot of white people to vote in th efirst Black president. If that didn't look like change in the positive direction, I don't know what is.
Not to mention.. his promises of being setting up the most Transparent Administration? Hope and Change?
He lost me though with his IRS going after US citizens... He used the power of the FBI to spy on reporters and their family, force fed us a Health care Bill which wasn't what he claimed it would be. And yes, If my memory serves me correct he sided against the police well before cases of shootings were settled in news conferences. Also, I dont remember him asking rioting cities to stand down.. to go home and stop rioting for the safety of their own communities... Instead it was always some inuendo about the police being in the wrong... thus feeding more peoples anger.

The thing is , even if the Police are in the wrong. it doesn't matte.r you tell the people to go home and stop trashing their own city. With Obama.. the Black community would have listened to him but I dont see where he tried. He just recently gave a speech talking about divisive politics but he did the same damn thing in my opinion.

Hebrews have been around longer than the Bible. Egyptians and ancient Israelites were olive skinned not black. Wtf?!! Do you understand how to read LOL. Google is your friend.
I agree Hebrews have been around for longer than the bible. The first people on the planet were Black people. Yes I know how to read. I even suggested a book for you to read regarding the Hebrews and obviously the prospect was too challenging for you. I even posted where people that actually laid eyes on the Egyptians described them as Black. I guess I am going to have post pictures as this appears to be the only thing your puerile mind can digest. You call this olive skinned? This is how they saw themselves which jibes with what the Greeks said they looked like.

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

I shared the King Tut link with you. Did you bother to click on it? Yes that is olive skinned.
If you think thats olive skinned then you must be blind. :laugh:

You've stuck your foot so far up that kids ass he is one of your shoes.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So you believe ancient Jews were black but zero are black now? And I am the stupid one? LMAO. No wonder you cry oppression. You're a freaking dolt.

Except there still are black jews dumb ass.

American Negroes keep forgetting that it was 600,000 White Yankees and President Lincoln who died to free them from Southern slavery.

We forget nothing. Blacks died in the civil war. American Caucasians keep forgetting slavery ended and they started Jim Crow apartheid.

waaa waa waa waaa waaa

My people have been slaves longer, almost exterminated in the 40s and comprise 3% of the US pop. Blacks are 13%. We don't whine or cry. Maybe you should follow that lead.

Jews owned slaves in the US. And according to you, you are whining in your post. You talk about 6 million. Blacks lost over 100 million and that's not counting those who have died during slavery and Jim crow apartheid. I didn't see any "jews" fighting to for "jewish" civil rights when I was growing up. On top of that jews have received reparations from the American government for a holocaust America did not participate in. I don't see "jews" talking about policies that continue to deny them of equality. The only time people become "jews" or Irish is in forums like this so they can try telling us how they faced things worse than slavery or Jim Crow and they made it, which is a lie. Shut the hell up.

And by a white guy to boot...

Before you post, especially to our white self-proclaimed conservatives on here, please have watched the video in it's entirety. And if there are any objections to his historical reference, please specify which one/s exactly.

Enjoy.

Dude, like OL I'm skipping the video session. What's on your mind??

Well, condescend to me, Bodhisattva. Don't worry about me. IT's not like I haven't been lied to or have people tried to pull the wool l over my eyes before. Racism is bad, we agree. But it dosen't explain the perennial failures of American poor black culture. I see the recent black immigrants and they seem to thrive regardless. What is you explanation for the dichotomy?

What failure you claim is a result of white public policy. Maybe if you read more stuff than fiction or romance novels you'd understand this

Imagine that, you found one of the bazillion White Guiltists give us a treatise on 100 year old Southern Racism. Fascinating! But like all Racism claims by Blacks, institutional racism like Jim Crow has long been relegated to the dustbin of history. But yeah those Southern Democrats of the late 1800s, whoo boy they were some kind of Racists weren't they?
Thats not what the SCOTUS said very recently.

Without a source your statement is little more than wishful thinking.
Who are you and why do you think what the SCOTUS said was wishful thinking?
I will repeat myselt without a source your statement is little more than wishful thinking on your part.
I like you am a member of this forum.

Imagine that, you found one of the bazillion White Guiltists give us a treatise on 100 year old Southern Racism. Fascinating! But like all Racism claims by Blacks, institutional racism like Jim Crow has long been relegated to the dustbin of history. But yeah those Southern Democrats of the late 1800s, whoo boy they were some kind of Racists weren't they?

I will repeat myselt without a source your statement is little more than wishful thinking on your part.

Why bother when we give you sources and you say the same thing while you guys don't source?

Why bother when we give you sources and you say the same thing while you guys don't source?
There is no source in this post, only a statement that may or may not be opinion. Who are you guys?
I have been remiss at times in sourcing and I will endeavor to correct that.

Youre getting warm. Starting to connect the dots. Whats the difference between those recent Black immigrants and the Blacks that have been here for generations?

Truly. I'm not preaching to you. I'm giving you some good advice on how to logically analyze a problem and come up with a sane conclusion. Racism has never been and never will be training wheels for anyone. Racism doesnt help you. It hinders you. Thats why whites just like yourself practice it. Please tell me one benefit racism has ever given the Black race here in the US. I am interested in seeing your thoughts.

Your comment is little more than wishful thinking.

There is no source in this post, only a statement that may or may not be opinion. Who are you guys?

You and the other whites here. You knw that's who I was referring to. Do not play stupid with me.

You and the other whites here. You knw that's who I was referring to. Do not play stupid with me.
How stupid you make assumption after assumption. I am white. Most stupid of all that I have a crystal ball and
can read your mind ("You knw that's who I was referring to.)

Your comment is little more than wishful thinking.
Are you in the second or third grade? Next recess let's talk some more, oh by the way your mother
wears combat boots.

You are trolling. You know you were stuck with a foot in your mouth. Israelis and ancient Hebrews were olive not black. That’s all. You Said Ramses was definitely black. I proved You wrong. You Assclepias are a loser.

When you can find one famous black person with straight hair get back to Me.

I agree Hebrews have been around for longer than the bible. The first people on the planet were Black people. Yes I know how to read. I even suggested a book for you to read regarding the Hebrews and obviously the prospect was too challenging for you. I even posted where people that actually laid eyes on the Egyptians described them as Black. I guess I am going to have post pictures as this appears to be the only thing your puerile mind can digest. You call this olive skinned? This is how they saw themselves which jibes with what the Greeks said they looked like.

3574839_orig.jpg

Sold.jpg

I shared the King Tut link with you. Did you bother to click on it? Yes that is olive skinned.
If you think thats olive skinned then you must be blind. :laugh:

You've stuck your foot so far up that kids ass he is one of your shoes.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

So you believe ancient Jews were black but zero are black now? And I am the stupid one? LMAO. No wonder you cry oppression. You're a freaking dolt.

Except there still are black jews dumb ass.

Tiny pop.

Forum List

Back