American Indians Owned Slaves, Where’s the Outrage?

More technologically advanced. Not necessarily superior.
Not even that. Whites were just more prone to carrying diseases. Disease is what wiped out NA's to the point that whites could gain a foothold here in the US.
Yet those same white people soared, leaving your people in the dust. Unless you believe that we are racially superior, you must know that it's because you come from an inferior culture.
Racially superior? You dont even believe whites are racially superior. How can you be recessive and racially superior at the same time? :laughing0301:

Whites didnt soar. They committed genocide by carrying disease, lying, and stealing. Even after that they were too weak to do much. The whites even admitted they were weak. They fought a war to keep the more superior Blacks as workers since they were too weak and lazy to do their own work.
The scenario youre painting is unrealistic. No one is going to buy into that shit youre trying to sell. You may as well have said that black people invented unicorns, since it wouldnt have been any less of an effective counter point.
Hey lice head. The facts I have presented are non debatable. No one cares what you buy. You just sit back and become educated as I tell you about how weak you are.
You might be able to sell your bullshit to ghetto scrubs, but it isnt going to work with normal people. Your arguments are very weak; lazy even.

Not even that. Whites were just more prone to carrying diseases. Disease is what wiped out NA's to the point that whites could gain a foothold here in the US.
Yet those same white people soared, leaving your people in the dust. Unless you believe that we are racially superior, you must know that it's because you come from an inferior culture.
Racially superior? You dont even believe whites are racially superior. How can you be recessive and racially superior at the same time? :laughing0301:

Whites didnt soar. They committed genocide by carrying disease, lying, and stealing. Even after that they were too weak to do much. The whites even admitted they were weak. They fought a war to keep the more superior Blacks as workers since they were too weak and lazy to do their own work.
The scenario youre painting is unrealistic. No one is going to buy into that shit youre trying to sell. You may as well have said that black people invented unicorns, since it wouldnt have been any less of an effective counter point.
Hey lice head. The facts I have presented are non debatable. No one cares what you buy. You just sit back and become educated as I tell you about how weak you are.

Teach my brother! :auiqs.jpg:
I think its cute that you think either of your opinions are worth teaching. :laugh:

I think its cute that you think either of your opinions are worth teaching. :laugh:
I think its cuter that a person from a race that genetically attracts head lice and were unable to come up with their own civilization without help believes his race is superior. :laughing0301:

I think its cuter that a person from a race that genetically attracts head lice and were unable to come up with their own civilization without help believes his race is superior. :laughing0301:
We built the greatest civilization. Meanwhile, your people built the worst civilization. The entire world universally agrees that Africa is the worst shithole on earth. Sorry, but its simply a fact, no matter how painful that may be for you. You need to come to terms with this.

We built the greatest civilization. Meanwhile, your people built the worst civilization. The entire world universally agrees that Africa is the worst shithole on earth. Sorry, but its simply a fact, no matter how painful that may be for you. You need to come to terms with this.
The only thing the world universally agrees on is that whites are virus and a mistake nature is taking care of that cant fend for themselves and cant come up with their own ideas. Everything whites have built came to them from people of color. Primarily Africa. If you were superior you would have at least came up with your own alphabet.
laugh.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You didn't build shit. Your tore down Africa, India, South America and Asia and talk stupid like you didn't . The entire world knows that colonization by whites fucked things up. You suffer from psychosis and that's what whites have built. A bunch of paranoid loons suffering from psychosis. Sorry, but it's simply a fact, no matter how painful that may be for you. You need to rid yourself of white fragility and come to terms with this.

You might be able to sell your bullshit to ghetto scrubs, but it isnt going to work with normal people. Your arguments are very weak; lazy even.

If what you think is so right take it into an all black forum instead of repeating it only among whites who frequent stormfront. You're a coward. We blacks here are outnumbered and you can't beat us. But your punk ass would not dare go into a place where you are outnumbered to speak.

If what you think is so right take it into an all black forum instead of repeating it only among whites who frequent stormfront. You're a coward. We blacks here are outnumbered and you can't beat us. But your punk ass would not dare go into a place where you are outnumbered to speak.
Goofyboy is so upset about being inferior he has to make up stories about how whites are superior. Its classic over compensation. Superior white people?
laughing0301.gif

How do you know it is an "all-black" forum? Do they write in a way to leave no doubt? Such as, "nigga please" or "I'm gonna beat your black ass" or do they show pictures of Cadillac Pontiacs to join up?

Goofyboy is so upset about being inferior he has to make up stories about how whites are superior. Its classic over compensation. Superior white people?
laughing0301.gif
White people arent superior. One of these days you'll hopefully understand that. It isnt our race that makes us superior; it's our culture.

laughing0301.gif
White people arent superior. One of these days you'll hopefully understand that. It isnt our race that makes us superior; it's our culture.
Everyone already knows white people arent superior. Thanks for finally coming to grips with that. Your culture consists of things stolen from people of color. Theres a reason whites fuck up everything they touch. They have no originality and lack the ability to understand the cultures they copy.

laughing0301.gif
Everyone already knows white people arent superior. Thanks for finally coming to grips with that. Your culture consists of things stolen from people of color. Theres a reason whites fuck up everything they touch. They have no originality and lack the ability to understand the cultures they copy.
If stealing from ideas from other cultures made us great, maybe it's about time black people start stealing ideas from white culture, then you guys can be great too.

laughing0301.gif
If stealing from ideas from other cultures made us great, maybe it's about time black people start stealing ideas from white culture, then you guys can be great too.
Whites were never great nor will you ever be great. You are a race of copiers. You will just fade back into the human gene pool because you are recessive and nature understood how to correct her mistake. There is a reason you cant point to one single thing whites have done without the help of other cultures.

• Thanks
laughing0301.gif
Whites were never great nor will you ever be great. You are a race of copiers. You will just fade back into the human gene pool because you are recessive and nature understood how to correct her mistake. There is a reason you cant point to one single thing whites have done without the help of other cultures.
Let's start with internet. Which culture did we steal that invention from?

laughing0301.gif
From whatever culture first used the binary system. Oh that was a Black culture too.

• Thanks
From whatever culture first used the binary system. Oh that was a Black culture too.

That was easy. I stumped you on the very first one I named. I think this demonstration is over. Thanks for playing, loser. :laugh:

laughing0301.gif

Your culture isn't superior either. Your culture shows an inability to do for itself. Then as others do the work you are too lazy or unable to do, you want to tale credit for it. That's what your culture is. Nothing. And one of these days you'll understand that.

laughing0301.gif

NAH, just pay up for what you stole.

That was easy. I stumped you on the very first one I named. I think this demonstration is over. Thanks for playing, loser. :laugh:

Nah, actually he got the answer right. Don't ask questions you don't want the real answer to if you are white.

Forum List

Back