American hero: Joe Horn

ah, and How Could I Lose when Joe is still not being charged?

lick my nuts, BITCH.
yur way too bitter for my taste! Try again bitch :)

you LOST because you bought in to the LIE that mr horn was charged by the two perps....and because YOU FAILED to negotiate your own LINKS that you supplied as a resource.....or YOU just don't know how to comprehend what you read....either way, a LOSER! :D

Have a nice day....bitch!

Care

WOW! you just discovered that anyone can post a video on youtube!

Added: December 02, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mei_cSyeqg8]YouTube - Quanell x Pasadena Texas Joe Horn[/ame]

Added: December 04, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHfs04-AQg0]YouTube - joe horn rally quanell x passadena WARNING! GRAPHIC[/ame]

Gotcha!

:lol:

Quanell X Chased Away by Joe Horn Supporters in Pasadena
On December 2nd, 2007 Quanell X and a tiny group of followers tried to stage a protest at Joe Horn’s house but they were chased away by hundreds of angry neighbors chanting “USA! USA!” This video shows the arrival of Quanell X and his New Black Panther Party pals and their hasty retreat. Copyright 2007 by John Little.

http://www.videospider.tv/Videos/Detail/3126979773.aspx

Last edited:
I can't help it if youtube got updated or changed. Next time I take a screen shot.

It;s the ILLUMINATI! How many continenets does this conspiracy have roots in, ravi!?!?!?!?!

:clap2:

yur way too bitter for my taste! Try again bitch :)

you LOST because you bought in to the LIE that mr horn was charged by the two perps....and because YOU FAILED to negotiate your own LINKS that you supplied as a resource.....or YOU just don't know how to comprehend what you read....either way, a LOSER! :D

Have a nice day....bitch!

Care

I dont have to try again, BITCH. I'm the one with whom reality is supporting. And no, I didn't lose because, AGAIN, joe horn is not being charged. I've supplied the sources for you. It's no skin off my nuts if you are too stupid to navigate the evidence.

Indeed, it's ironic that you call me a loser given the reality of Joe Horn's freedom.

Now, begone Bitch. Im only wasting time rubbing the salt into your wounds because this seems to be a slow day on the forums.

Enjoy knowing that Im right, Joe is free and you are one stupid motherfucker that can't fathom both.

:D

That is not even the same tape.

Here is the blog of the guy who took the video. Im sure Ravi will ignore this as another example of the mafia out to muck up here net rep.

Blogs of War: Video: Quanell X and the New Black Panther Party Confronted by Joe Horn Supporters

There is an enormous amount of interest in this video thanks to mentions by The Drudge Report, Glenn Beck, Pat Gray, Walton & Johnson, and others. The site may be slow and unavailable at times. Annette and her team at Hosting Matters are doing a great job and are working overtime to keep the site up. I’ve trimmed most of the content from this page to ease the burden on the server until the traffic subsides. Once the server cools off a bit I’ll return Blogs of War to its usual format.

This is ten minutes of raw video that I recorded at today’s rally in support of Joe Horn in Pasadena. The video starts with the arrival of Quanell X and a handful of his New Black Panther Party minions. What Quanell might not have known is that several hundred Joe Horn supporters, including about a hundred bikers, were waiting for their arrival. It quickly became, as expected, pretty intense. Everyone got incredibly noisy, there was some pushing and shoving, and I got the real sense that the crowd was going to lose control at times.

In the video you’ll see Quanell and his group march up to Joe Horn’s house and attempt to speak to the media (which is the only reason they’re there) and get denied by the huge crowd and roaring Harleys. Quanell and friends then attempt to move to another street and speak to the media but the crowd follows and chants “USA! USA!” until he and his friends retreat - quickly. The pro-Joe crowd was raucous and intimidating but mostly in control. Watching Quanell almost break out in tears over his inability to get media time was just priceless.

The biker angle has been played up by the media but most of the crowd seemed to come from Joe Horn supporters in the neighborhood. Many said they were there primarily to stand in opposition to the racist and sensationalist tactics of Quanell X. They accomplished their mission.

Update:
I’m getting tons of email about this video. I’ll answer a few of the questions here to avoid repeating myself:

Was the pro-Joe crowd yelling racist comments?
If they were I didn’t hear them. If you watch the video you can hear what I heard but remember that I was also scrambling to follow the action. I was there over an hour before Quanell X arrived to take photos and I didn’t hear a single racist comment. In fact, people repeatedly told me that they didn’t see a racial element to the story and resented the addition of that component to the case.

Was Quanell X making racist statements?
To be honest I never heard a word the man said. The crowd was just too loud.

Are you a Joe Horn Supporter?
I am a supporter of the 2nd amendment and believe that citizens should have the ability to defend themselves and their property. However, I am somewhat ambivalent about the Joe Horn case. I’m not shedding tears for the criminals he killed but I believe that he should have exercised more restraint and followed the instructions of the 911 dispatcher. That said, Joe gets the benefit of the doubt from me.

Why did you attend the rally?
My primary motivation was to be present and record the event as an independent observer so that people could reach their own conclusions about what was sure to be an intense showdown.

Why did you delete my comment?
Racist comments - of any kind - will be deleted. So will off-topic or other spam posts.

Why can’t I comment?
I’ve closed comments on the post. I just don’t have time to monitor this post around the clock.

I dont have to try again, BITCH. I'm the one with whom reality is supporting. And no, I didn't lose because, AGAIN, joe horn is not being charged. I've supplied the sources for you. It's no skin off my nuts if you are too stupid to navigate the evidence.

Indeed, it's ironic that you call me a loser given the reality of Joe Horn's freedom.

Now, begone Bitch. Im only wasting time rubbing the salt into your wounds because this seems to be a slow day on the forums.

Enjoy knowing that Im right, Joe is free and you are one stupid motherfucker that can't fathom both.

I went to your Wiki link and navigated the so called evidence by going in to their links...

MR HORN DID NOT CHARGE THE MEN as YOU LIED AND CLAIMED.....PERIOD....i can't help your intelligence and comprehension skills are lacking....

you and others on here held on to mr horn being threatened and charged, giving this as the reason for him killing them...

NOW that it was proven that this was not true, you say walking across a lawn is good enough reason to kill anyone by shooting them in the back...

I am waiting to see how your story will flip flop again, just to justify this cowardly and defiant action of mr horns....

:dig:

Last edited:
No, no...I'd never expect an apology from either of you.

You dumb ass. YOU make a statement that is patently FALSE. The video Shogun linked to is NOT the one YOU linked to. Further he has provided the source of the video and his credentials. The one thats need to apologize is YOU.

But we all know you won't. Lies and mistruths are your stock in trade. Making shit up and then crying at full throttle it is the truth is a liberal tactic you practice so well.

Prove me wrong, actually apologize for being so WRONG here.

You dumb ass. YOU make a statement that is patently FALSE. The video Shogun linked to is NOT the one YOU linked to. Further he has provided the source of the video and his credentials. The one thats need to apologize is YOU.

But we all know you won't. Lies and mistruths are your stock in trade. Making shit up and then crying at full throttle it is the truth is a liberal tactic you practice so well.

Prove me wrong, actually apologize for being so WRONG here.
It's true it wasn't the one Shog linked to...it was the one Wow linked to. Nevertheless, it's amusing that you and Shog and stormfront are all on the same page.

It's true it wasn't the one Shog linked to...it was the one Wow linked to. Nevertheless, it's amusing that you and Shog and stormfront are all on the same page.

Ohh so you admit your just trolling now and trying, as usual, to make links that do not exist. You claimed Shogun's video was from Storm Front, it is not. You have been shown to be wrong and yet you INSIST on trying to make the claim ANYWAY. That is called LYING. You know your wrong but insist on repeating what you know is NOT true in the hopes you convince some third party into believing your LIE.

Oh and if just being in the same thread and on the same page as some claim of Storm Front LINKS us, GUESS WHAT Retard? You are too, so using YOUR logic you are now linked to Storm Front. Using your tactics I can now call you a racist.

Ravi supports Storm Front, at least she appears to using the logic she has provided to claim I or Shogun do.

Asking or an apology I guess was to much from a liar and turd.

So according to Ravi, Any news service that ran any of the tapes they made at the Horn rally are all racists. Why? Well according to her logic, since it appears Storm Front was there and made a tape, anyone taping the same thing is supporting Storm Front and in league with them. More of that vast Liberal intelligence showing from Ravi.

Ohh so you admit your just trolling now and trying, as usual, to make links that do not exist. You claimed Shogun's video was from Storm Front, it is not. You have been shown to be wrong and yet you INSIST on trying to make the claim ANYWAY. That is called LYING. You know your wrong but insist on repeating what you know is NOT true in the hopes you convince some third party into believing your LIE.

Oh and if just being in the same thread and on the same page as some claim of Storm Front LINKS us, GUESS WHAT Retard? You are too, so using YOUR logic you are now linked to Storm Front. Using your tactics I can now call you a racist.

Ravi supports Storm Front, at least she appears to using the logic she has provided to claim I or Shogun do.

Asking or an apology I guess was to much from a liar and turd.

I made a mistake. I'm sorry if I offended you by likening your support of this law to stormfront's support. It's quite possible you have some other reason to think shooting fleeing criminals is justifiable than the fact that they have brown skin.

btw, I didn't use the youtube to justify legalized murder, nice try.

So according to Ravi, Any news service that ran any of the tapes they made at the Horn rally are all racists. Why? Well according to her logic, since it appears Storm Front was there and made a tape, anyone taping the same thing is supporting Storm Front and in league with them. More of that vast Liberal intelligence showing from Ravi.

Methinks you protest too much, bit of a guilty conscience?

Aside from the gratutious ad homenin insults, is there anything on this dead horse we have covered?

You are a LIAR

No, YOU are a LIAR

No, I'm not lying when I call you a LIAR

Yes you are. If you call me a LIAR, then you are lying.

LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE

No, you're the LIAR

No, I am telling the truth; you are the LIAR

But if you call me a LIAR, then you are lying; and, I am telling the truth when I call you a LIAR

LIAR

No, YOU

No, no...I'd never expect an apology from either of you.

why the hell should anyone apologize to you, ravi? Are you so stupid that you can't see that I QUOTED THE MAN WHO TOOK THE FUCKING VIDEO?

:eek:

I went to your Wiki link and navigated the so called evidence by going in to their links...

MR HORN DID NOT CHARGE THE MEN as YOU LIED AND CLAIMED.....PERIOD....i can't help your intelligence and comprehension skills are lacking....

you and others on here held on to mr horn being threatened and charged, giving this as the reason for him killing them...

NOW that it was proven that this was not true, you say walking across a lawn is good enough reason to kill anyone by shooting them in the back...

I am waiting to see how your story will flip flop again, just to justify this cowardly and defiant action of mr horns....

:dig:

whatever, dude. believe what you want. the world also balances on the back of a turtle too!

Forum List

Back