American hero: Joe Horn

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Wow, Jul 19, 2008.

1. Wow

Wow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    This is the man that killed two illegals trying to burglarize a home.
    I included a video of the Liberal protesters being confronted by Joe Horn supporters. This happens to be my very patriotic hometown! :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEZ9s0ZBAu8]YouTube - Joe Horn Supporters Run Off Black Panthers (Uncut Version)[/ame]
    Man who killed burglary suspects cleared - CNN.com
    HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- A Texas man who shot and killed two men he suspected of burglarizing his neighbor's home was cleared in the shootings Monday by a grand jury.
    Joe Horn shot and killed two men last November after he saw them crawl out a neighbor's window.

Joe Horn shot and killed two men last November after he saw them crawl out a neighbor's window.

Joe Horn, 61, shot the two men in November after he saw them crawling out the windows of a neighbor's house in the Houston suburb of Pasadena.

Horn called 911 and told the dispatcher he had a shotgun and was going to kill the men. The dispatcher pleaded with him not to go outside, but Horn confronted the men with a 12-gauge shotgun and shot both in the back.

"The message we're trying to send today is the criminal justice system works," Harris County District Attorney Kenneth Magidson said.

Horn's attorney, Tom Lambright, has said his client believed the two men had broken into his neighbor's home and that he shot them only when they came into his yard and threatened him.

The two Horn suspected of committing burglary, Hernando Riascos Torres, 38, and Diego Ortiz, 30, were unemployed illegal immigrants from Colombia. Torres was deported to Colombia in 1999 after a 1994 cocaine-related conviction.

2. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,776
    mmmmm...we've discussed this topic ad nauseum, and none of the conservatives or liberals thought what this guy did was right.

But it's interesting to note that patriotism means shooting people in the back in your mind.

3. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    THIS liberal thinks he'd be a better neighbor than you, ravi.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,776
    I hate to be the one to tell you, but you are no more a liberal than George W. Bush is...

5. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    You aren't close to a liberal... The only reasons you're not on the other side are the religious right...and Israel.

And if Israel were off the table, I think you'd hang with the thumpers....

6. Wow

Wow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6
    I don't see the problem?

My business is 3 miles from the scene of the incident.
    I like the fact criminals are being shot dead. But this is not the first one, there have been about 10 in the Houston metro this year. :eusa_angel:

Did you know these illegal alien criminals were stealing from Americans to fund a Columbian terrorist organization?

7. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Link please ?

8. Gunny

Gunny Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,770
    What'd they threaten him with? Farting on him? How DOES one "confront" someone's back?

Some hero. We need more just like him to keep the gun control folks full of fresh, LEGITMATE ammo for THEIR weapons. This guy got away with murder, period.

Oh, and if you see someone crawl out of MY house with some of my STUFF ... please let them have it. I don't have anything in here worth you coming out of your house and needlessly "confronting" burglars' asses and murdering them for it.

9. Shogun

Shogun Free: Mudholes Stomped

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,260
    Both of you liberal bitches have about as much of a lock on what is liberal as Pelosi has on congressional approval. I'm a liberal in the classical sense of the word, not some t shirt wearing asshole who is DIRECTLY equivilent to the left what neocons are to the right. It doens't shock me that both of you lash out so bitterly though given the complete failures of your positions which seem to be as malleable in consistency as they are in application.

I dont mind being the gun toting jim webb in the liberal tent, bitches. SOMEONE's gotta hold the fort down while you are out killing babies, talking about "natural" sexism, repeating another aparthied for the sake of a favored ethnicity and totally fubar clusterfucking how our federal amendment process works.

Now, go put your rah rah bandwagon t shirt in the wash.. It's once bright colors have faded after one cycle.

10. Ravi

Ravi Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +29,776
    Sorry, liberals don't approve of shooting people in the back over a bag of loot. Gunny is actually closer to a real liberal than you are Shog.