American hero: Joe Horn

Wow

Rookie
Jul 10, 2008
Texas
This is the man that killed two illegals trying to burglarize a home.
I included a video of the Liberal protesters being confronted by Joe Horn supporters. This happens to be my very patriotic hometown! :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEZ9s0ZBAu8]YouTube - Joe Horn Supporters Run Off Black Panthers (Uncut Version)[/ame]
Man who killed burglary suspects cleared - CNN.com
HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- A Texas man who shot and killed two men he suspected of burglarizing his neighbor's home was cleared in the shootings Monday by a grand jury.
Joe Horn shot and killed two men last November after he saw them crawl out a neighbor's window.

Joe Horn shot and killed two men last November after he saw them crawl out a neighbor's window.

Joe Horn, 61, shot the two men in November after he saw them crawling out the windows of a neighbor's house in the Houston suburb of Pasadena.

Horn called 911 and told the dispatcher he had a shotgun and was going to kill the men. The dispatcher pleaded with him not to go outside, but Horn confronted the men with a 12-gauge shotgun and shot both in the back.

"The message we're trying to send today is the criminal justice system works," Harris County District Attorney Kenneth Magidson said.

Horn's attorney, Tom Lambright, has said his client believed the two men had broken into his neighbor's home and that he shot them only when they came into his yard and threatened him.

The two Horn suspected of committing burglary, Hernando Riascos Torres, 38, and Diego Ortiz, 30, were unemployed illegal immigrants from Colombia. Torres was deported to Colombia in 1999 after a 1994 cocaine-related conviction.

mmmmm...we've discussed this topic ad nauseum, and none of the conservatives or liberals thought what this guy did was right.

But it's interesting to note that patriotism means shooting people in the back in your mind.

THIS liberal thinks he'd be a better neighbor than you, ravi.

• Banned
mmmmm...we've discussed this topic ad nauseum, and none of the conservatives or liberals thought what this guy did was right.

But it's interesting to note that patriotism means shooting people in the back in your mind.
I don't see the problem?

My business is 3 miles from the scene of the incident.
I like the fact criminals are being shot dead. But this is not the first one, there have been about 10 in the Houston metro this year. :eusa_angel:

Did you know these illegal alien criminals were stealing from Americans to fund a Columbian terrorist organization?

I don't see the problem?

My business is 3 miles from the scene of the incident.
I like the fact criminals are being shot dead. But this is not the first one, there have been about 10 in the Houston metro this year. :eusa_angel:

Did you know these illegal alien criminals were stealing from Americans to fund a Columbian terrorist organization?

Link please ?

This is the man that killed two illegals trying to burglarize a home.
I included a video of the Liberal protesters being confronted by Joe Horn supporters. This happens to be my very patriotic hometown! :eusa_angel:

YouTube - Joe Horn Supporters Run Off Black Panthers (Uncut Version)
Man who killed burglary suspects cleared - CNN.com
HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- A Texas man who shot and killed two men he suspected of burglarizing his neighbor's home was cleared in the shootings Monday by a grand jury.

Joe Horn, 61, shot the two men in November after he saw them crawling out the windows of a neighbor's house in the Houston suburb of Pasadena.

Horn called 911 and told the dispatcher he had a shotgun and was going to kill the men. The dispatcher pleaded with him not to go outside, but Horn confronted the men with a 12-gauge shotgun and shot both in the back.

"The message we're trying to send today is the criminal justice system works," Harris County District Attorney Kenneth Magidson said.

Horn's attorney, Tom Lambright, has said his client believed the two men had broken into his neighbor's home and that he shot them only when they came into his yard and threatened him.

The two Horn suspected of committing burglary, Hernando Riascos Torres, 38, and Diego Ortiz, 30, were unemployed illegal immigrants from Colombia. Torres was deported to Colombia in 1999 after a 1994 cocaine-related conviction.

What'd they threaten him with? Farting on him? How DOES one "confront" someone's back?

Some hero. We need more just like him to keep the gun control folks full of fresh, LEGITMATE ammo for THEIR weapons. This guy got away with murder, period.

Oh, and if you see someone crawl out of MY house with some of my STUFF ... please let them have it. I don't have anything in here worth you coming out of your house and needlessly "confronting" burglars' asses and murdering them for it.

Both of you liberal bitches have about as much of a lock on what is liberal as Pelosi has on congressional approval. I'm a liberal in the classical sense of the word, not some t shirt wearing asshole who is DIRECTLY equivilent to the left what neocons are to the right. It doens't shock me that both of you lash out so bitterly though given the complete failures of your positions which seem to be as malleable in consistency as they are in application.

I dont mind being the gun toting jim webb in the liberal tent, bitches. SOMEONE's gotta hold the fort down while you are out killing babies, talking about "natural" sexism, repeating another aparthied for the sake of a favored ethnicity and totally fubar clusterfucking how our federal amendment process works.

Now, go put your rah rah bandwagon t shirt in the wash.. It's once bright colors have faded after one cycle.

Sorry, liberals don't approve of shooting people in the back over a bag of loot. Gunny is actually closer to a real liberal than you are Shog.

did you know that your "hero" had no idea who those people were before he shot them in the back?
Joe knew these guys were criminals and knew they could be dangerous!

I would have shot that one criminal three times to have put him down on the spot.

No normal human wants to kill another human, but certain actions provoke certain responses.

Last edited:
What'd they threaten him with? Farting on him? How DOES one "confront" someone's back?

Some hero. We need more just like him to keep the gun control folks full of fresh, LEGITMATE ammo for THEIR weapons. This guy got away with murder, period.

Oh, and if you see someone crawl out of MY house with some of my STUFF ... please let them have it. I don't have anything in here worth you coming out of your house and needlessly "confronting" burglars' asses and murdering them for it.
You ask good questions.

Sadly, I was at home when a turd broke in and it's a scary situation.
I did not know if I was going to be alive for another 5 minutes or not.
You do not know what these criminals are going to do.

This criminal was freaked by me being there. It's a bad situation.

I'm not sure what would have happened if I had not been pointing my rifle at his face and threatened to blow off his head?

I think being silent in getting my loaded gun was the key to being alive today!

You can't imagine a situation like that, you must live through it to understand.

Sadly, I was at home when a turd broke in and it's a scary situation.
I did not know if I was going to be alive for another 5 minutes or not.
You do not know what these criminals are going to do.

This criminal was freaked by me being there. It's a bad situation.

I'm not sure what would have happened if I had not been pointing my rifle at his face and threatened to blow off his head?

I think being silent in getting my loaded gun was the key to being alive today!

You can't imagine a situation like that, you must live through it to understand.

so, YOU were actually imminently threatened, unlike mr horn...

but you didn't shoot the guy dead, did you? in your case, it sounds like deadly force could have been justified, but i'm betting you didn't.
so be your own hero, cuz mr horn is not even close to being one.

No normal human wants to kill another human, but certain actions provoke certain responses.
agreed.

Last edited:
so, YOU were actually imminently threatened, unlike mr horn...

but you didn't shoot the guy dead, did you? in your case, it sounds like deadly force could have been justified, but i'm betting you didn't.
so be your own hero, cuz mr horn is not even close to being one.

agreed.
In my case and Horn's case, no one knows what will happen, except the criminals.
The criminals were in my condo and the criminals were between Joe's home and his neighbor's home.

You do not know anything except your life could be in danger!
Your mind is racing to find the best course of action to remain living!

Criminals violate the laws, one would assume that includes laws against killing a person!

In my case and Horn's case, no one knows what will happen, except the criminals.
The criminals were in my condo and the criminals were between Joe's home and his neighbor's home.

You do not know anything except your life could be in danger!
Your mind is racing to find the best course of action to remain living!

Criminals violate the laws, one would assume that includes laws against killing a person!

we've already been through this on a different thread...i'm not trying to be difficult, i just think it's foolish to consider mr horn some kind of hero.

if you listen to the 911 call, it is evident that mr horn was anxious to shoot the burglars before he was ever imminently threatened. the castle law got him off the hook cuz he waited until they were fleeing and shot them in the back as they crossed into his yard.

mr horn did know what was going to happen next because the 911 dispatcher told him that there were cops arriving on the scene and that it wasn't worth shooting anybody over stolen property...they were on the phone for over eight minutes...

mr horn put those officers in imminent danger, btw...some hero you've got there. :doubt:

Last edited:
we've already been through this on a different thread...i'm not trying to be difficult, i just think it's foolish to consider mr horn some kind of hero.

if you listen to the 911 call, it is evident that mr horn was anxious to shoot the burglars before he was ever imminently threatened. the castle law got him off the hook cuz he waited until they were fleeing and shot them in the back as they crossed into his yard.

mr horn did know what was going to happen next because the 911 dispatcher told him that there were cops arriving on the scene and that it wasn't worth shooting anybody over stolen property...they were on the phone for over eight minutes...and mr horn put those officers in imminent danger, btw...some hero you've got there. :doubt:
I think Horn is a hero for standing up to criminals.
I think his neighbors expressed the greatest form of patriotism I have seen in my life time in not allowing black race baiters to condemn Americans for standing up for their civil rights to live free of criminal activity.

A person wants to break into a home, then they should have a fear of being killed. It's only fair!

If Horn had not been a male with white skin and wealthy, this would not have been national news. The racism and bigotry is disgusting!

Glori B. is right, Listen to the 911 call. Mr horns intent to kill them or at the least harm them, could not be more clear.

I am all for the right to defend yourself, and bear arms, but this case is beyond the pale if you ask me. Mr horn Basically told the 911 operator what he intended to do, and then went out and shot 2 guys in the back. Mr horn was never in any danger to himself, until he stepped out the door and involved himself. Property alone is not worth killing over. IMO

Last edited:
Glori B. is right, Listen to the 911 call. Mr hors intent to kill them could not be more clear.

I am all for the right to defend yourself, and bear arms, but this case is beyond the pale if you ask me. Mr horn Basically told the 911 operator what he intended to do, and then went out and shot 2 guys in the back.
I listened to the same recording.
(Don't make fun of my analogy) :tongue:

It reminded me of a big poisonous snake I encountered one day. (true story)
The damn thing was aggressive, hostile and very deadly.

After it stopped trying to strike me, I thought "Should I kill it?"
Why would I take the risk to kill it, it was 6 feet long?

Then, I thought, I will be walking through this area many more times and do I want to risk future encounters, that could place my life in danger? The answer was no.

So, I killed the SOB and I was done with it!
I may have saved a child's life, who knows?

Forum List

Back