American hero: Joe Horn

I listened to the same recording.
(Don't make fun of my analogy) :tongue:

It reminded me of a big poisonous snake I encountered one day. (true story)
The damn thing was aggressive, hostile and very deadly.

After it stopped trying to strike me, I thought "Should I kill it?"
Why would I take the risk to kill it, it was 6 feet long?

Then, I thought, I will be walking through this area many more times and do I want to risk future encounters, that could place my life in danger? The answer was no.

So, I killed the SOB and I was done with it!
I may have saved a child's life, who knows?

how were these 2 striking at my horn?

Then, I thought, I will be walking through this area many more times and do I want to risk future encounters, that could place my life in danger? The answer was no.

Cute, but it hardly justifies shooting 2 guys in the back as they run away from some other persons house.

Sorry, liberals don't approve of shooting people in the back over a bag of loot. Gunny is actually closer to a real liberal than you are Shog.

you don t speak for liberals, rav. I realize this news is earth shattering to you...

Ask Gunny what he'd do if he saw me climb out of his neighbors window and then charge into HIS yard at him.

Last edited:
Cute, but it hardly justifies shooting 2 guys in the back as they run away from some other persons house.

they weren't merely running away. they WERE IN JOE HORNS YARD. Take your concerns to the cops that testified on his behalf.

now you're just being silly. :eusa_clap:

note to self: Wow is either a fool or a baiting troll.
What is silly about it?

The Grand Jury found Horn's actions to be justified. That means there were no charges against Horn.

Horn shot and killed two criminals, it's perfectly legal.

Americans are taking back their country! :eusa_clap:

End of story.

a bit simplistic, don't you think?

as an american you should think twice about finding yourself on the other end of that precedent.
Simplistic?
Horn killed two criminals and the world is a safer place.

as an american you should think twice about finding yourself on the other end of that precedent?
As an American, I find myself on the other end of that precedent at all times.
That's why I love my beautiful country.

Bring it on, Baby! :badgrin:

USA USA USA

Bring it on, Baby! :badgrin:

USA USA USA

geez, you sound like a lunatic...

i hate to break it to you, but citizens don't get to be judge and jury...in the united states of america, we have laws regarding the justification of deadly force.

i think the fact that the burglars turned out to be illegal aliens could have affected the testimony and then ultimately the castle law allowed the grand jury decision to dismiss the case.

geez, you sound like a lunatic...

i hate to break it to you, but citizens don't get to be judge and jury...in the united states of america, we have laws regarding the justification of deadly force.

i think the fact that the burglars turned out to be illegal aliens could have affected the testimony and then ultimately the castle law allowed the grand jury decision to dismiss the case.
we have laws regarding the justification of deadly force.

That's why today, Joe Horn is a law-abiding citizen. The American people have spoken.

There is a sure way for a thief to not get shot, do not break into homes.

Theives make this decision.

we have laws regarding the justification of deadly force.

That's why today, Joe Horn is a law-abiding citizen. The American people have spoken.

he is technically a law abiding citizen, but that in no way makes him a hero.

There is a sure way for a thief to not get shot, do not break into homes.

Thieves make this decision.
agreed.

You ask good questions.

Sadly, I was at home when a turd broke in and it's a scary situation.
I did not know if I was going to be alive for another 5 minutes or not.
You do not know what these criminals are going to do.

This criminal was freaked by me being there. It's a bad situation.

I'm not sure what would have happened if I had not been pointing my rifle at his face and threatened to blow off his head?

I think being silent in getting my loaded gun was the key to being alive today!

You can't imagine a situation like that, you must live through it to understand.

One, the scenario you present that you were involved in is not comparable to the one Horn was in. Had they broken into Horn's home we wouldn't be having this conversation.

I have absolutely NO problem with defending one's self or others by whatever means necessary. Fact is, based on the evidence, such was not the case with Horn.

I think we're just being presented with a little glimpse of the future. Get ready for a lot of this as our population explodes and resources dwindle. Do we want a police state? Could we even put together a police state ? Anarchy is nasty.

Last edited:
In my case and Horn's case, no one knows what will happen, except the criminals.
The criminals were in my condo and the criminals were between Joe's home and his neighbor's home.

You do not know anything except your life could be in danger!
Your mind is racing to find the best course of action to remain living!

Criminals violate the laws, one would assume that includes laws against killing a person!

That's lame. Had Horn stayed in his house and they come and threatened him, I could see it. His mind wasn't racing. He purposefully walked outside with a firearm to confront them.

That's lame. Had Horn stayed in his house and they come and threatened him, I could see it. His mind wasn't racing. He purposefully walked outside with a firearm to confront them.

Not to mention that he all but told the 911 operator that he was going to go out and shoot them.

Forum List

Back