American Healthcare System: Actually, Most People Hate It

I certainly would not want to try but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.
Yes or no could you?

No idea based upon what you posted .
Dishwasher big city, could you make a living yes or no? No welfare

Am I working 60 hours? What's making a living? I knew a guy that worked washing dishes that lived in a tent.
Just answer the question.. cities don’t have tents.. this isn’t Hati.. yes or no

Cities have a ton of tents.

List of tent cities in the United States - Wikipedia

If you have a point, make it. No one can answer your question on the very limited info provided.

Yes or no could you?

Am I working 60 hours? What's making a living? I knew a guy that worked washing dishes that lived in a tent.
Just answer the question.. cities don’t have tents.. this isn’t Hati.. yes or no

If you have a point, make it. No one can answer your question on the very limited info provided.
The average dishwasher can you make a living in America raising a family in the big city yes or no you know the answer is no just you know you can’t lol it’s ok lol
Just answer the question,, and I’ll make my point

Republicans love to shoot down the idea of Medicare For All because it takes away the freedom of consumers to shop around and choose the health insurance that best fits their needs. Let’s ignore for the moment that M4A would suit just about everyone’s needs better than just about any private plan available at less cost. Instead, let’s look at how much Americans value the freedom to shop around.

Short answer: Not at all. In fact, they pretty much hate it.

40% of Americans Would Rather Clean Up Dog Poop Than Shop For Health Insurance

The worst healthcare system in the world.

Most Americans get their insurance from their employer.

Not even one employee can shop for insurance that way. The employer does the shopping. The employee is offered a policy but not their choice of policies. They take what the employer offers or they don't get insurance.

This idea of shopping for insurance is ridiculous.

Most Americans don't have that right. The employer does.
Your assertion about employer insurance is not correct... Anybody can get a private healthcare plan that their employer doesn't pay for part of. Employees are limited on what plans their employer pays part of most of.

Republicans half-assed pushed bills that would allow any person the right to join in mass group plans across state lines, vastly lowering their insurance costs. No Democrats supported it because opposing the "Designed to Fail" Obamacare sham was proof of racism.

The solution is more freedom, not more government mandates.

Give citizens the right to buy across state lines. Give citizens the right to buy any type of plan that suits them. Give citizens the right to opt out.

Sorry I should have been more specific. I thought it was implied.

An employer offers health care plan. You have no choice within your employer. If you don't like the plan they offer you don't have to take it and you don't have another option with your employer.

You can buy insurance on your own but it won't be subsidized by your employer so you will pay the whole thing which is much more expensive.

Reality here, most people don't do that. They take the one and only one plan their employer offers.

So no, not many people who work have much choice.

“American Healthcare System: Actually, Most People Hate It”

True.

No American should be unable to access affordable healthcare.

No American should be forced to battle his insurance provider to receive the healthcare he needs.

I just can't agree more.

I can't count how many times I've had to fight with the insurance company to get them to pay a claim. I have good insurance.

Just one example. In 2010 my insurance company sent me a letter approving a surgery I needed to have. They had originally rejected it but my doctors fought for me and by the end of 2010 the insurance company finally agreed and agreed to cover it at 100% according to the policy. It was approved for one year. I received the letter the beginning of November. It was a major surgery so I didn't have it until after the holidays in January 2011.

When the bills for that surgery were sent to the insurance company, they rejected all of it.

I called them. Told them they approved it for a year in November. I even read them the letter over the phone. They didn't care. They refused to pay.

I was lucky. I had a union to help me. I went to the union on a Thursday. I took my letter with me. By the next Tuesday the union had it all straightened out with the insurance company paying 100% of it. If it had not been for the union I would have had to hire a lawyer and been in legal hell for years.

That wasn't the first or last time I had to go to the union to get the insurance company to follow the policy.

I know I'm not the only person who has had to fight with an insurance company to get the health care they need. I know millions of Americans would love to never have to fight with an insurance company again.

It should be illegal and a conflict of interest for an insurance company to decide what health care a person can have. They have a financial interest. Medical decisions should be between the patient, doctor and the patient's family if applicable. Not an insurance company.

However it's the system we have. I wish it could change.

The average dishwasher can you make a living in America raising a family in the big city yes or no you know the answer is no just you know you can’t lol it’s ok lol

It would be difficult to make a living raising a family. You need to tie your point into anything I've said.

It would be difficult to make a living raising a family. You need to tie your point into anything I've said.

so you admit it! Good boy your gonna learn something now lol

if this was pre invasion of black and Latino immigrants you would see Americans working these jobs, making a living , not a great one, but a living wage..

Latinos have driven down these wages, because 10 an hour here is 25 and hour in Honduras,, they can buy property back home, rent sell, what ever they want..

Now many Americans have no option, they struggle, many turn to drugs..
so fix immigration, kick out the ones using us. Healthcare goes back to normal.. simple

if this was pre invasion of black and Latino immigrants you would see Americans working these jobs, making a living , not a great one, but a living wage..

Latinos have driven down these wages, because 10 an hour here is 25 and hour in Honduras,, they can buy property back home, rent sell, what ever they want..

so fix immigration, kick out the ones using us. Healthcare goes back to normal.. simple

As I figured. An irrelevant rant. I am 100% for hammering these businesses. I understand solutions that are not solutions are not solutions. You can't deport 10-20-30 million people or whatever it is even if you wanted to. You can remove the jobs. We will not.

What would you say is the minimum wage with which someone can earn living in the big cities you're referring to?

As I figured. An irrelevant rant. I am 100% for hammering these businesses. I understand solutions that are not solutions are not solutions. You can't deport 10-20-30 million people or whatever it is even if you wanted to. You can remove the jobs. We will not.
Well then Americans struggle while poor retarted anti American Hondurans are buy ocean front property loving life.. makes you a anti American.. choose wisely

What would you say is the minimum wage with which someone can earn living in the big cities you're referring to?
Min wage is big because of so many foreigners, Americans pay there people well, talk to any American that worked in restaurants back in the day. Or even construction. You made enough to make a living.

Rant away........leave me out of it next time.

Min wage is big because of so many foreigners, Americans pay there people well, talk to any American that worked in restaurants back in the day. Or even construction. You made enough to make a living.

I prefer free markets.

Well then Americans struggle while poor retarted anti American Hondurans are buy ocean front property loving life.. makes you a anti American.. choose wisely

American's struggle because business insists on under cutting wage laws.

I prefer free markets.
Yup pre immigration

I prefer free markets.

There is no such thing. You can prefer it but there is no such thing.

We built America on government staying out of our businesses lol go away lol

Mindless rant.

Mindless rant.
We didn’t have big government in the 1800’s and your people moved here in droves. Move out if you want big government or get removed

I prefer free markets.

There is no such thing. You can prefer it but there is no such thing.

Heh, okay. I prefer markets to be as free as possible. Howzat? :rolleyes:

Mindless rant.
We didn’t have big government in the 1800’s and your people moved here in droves. Move out if you want big government or get removed

You seem to want government protecting us from unwanted competition. That's pretty "big" of them.

Forum List

Back