The Warren Healthcare Plan

Now why would one trust what a government won't do? I don't believe for a moment that taxes won't be raised on the middle class to pay for these outrageous "plans" being put forth by the far left.

Now why would one trust what a government won't do? I don't believe for a moment that taxes won't be raised on the middle class to pay for these outrageous "plans" being put forth by the far left.
Your disbelief noted. What's your healthcare plan and how would you pay for it?

How it's paid for and much more in detail. All vetted by reputable experts. How do our corporatists plan to bribe the working class into voting against their best interests this time? "Die quickly"?

Warren’s Medicare for All Plan Includes No New Taxes on the Middle Class
The BRAD BLOG : Warren's Plan to Pay for 'Medicare for All' Without Raising Middle Class Taxes: 'BradCast' 11/1/2019

"Reputable experts" told us all that Obolshevikcare was going to save everyone money.

"Reputable experts" told us all that Medicare was going to cost more than 10X less than it actually costs.

"Reputable experts" told us all that Iraq had WMDs.

"Reputable experts" told us all that the Patriot Act would never ever be used to spy on innocent Muricans.

"Reputable experts" told us all that the FISA star chamber could never ever be abused.

"Reputable experts" told us all that Viox and Fen-fen were safe and effective.

Take your "reputable experts" and shove them up your Marxist ass.

My healthcare plan? What's that have to do with the OP? One can only hope that if Warren wins either the Senate or HoR is Republican enough to block any of this insanity.

Putting everyone on Medicare - why not call it what it truly is, National Healthcare. Personally, if YOU want to go on Medicare, have at it, just leave my private insurance alone.

She really doesn't plan on taxes. That is what she is calling it. What she really means is wealth confiscation. Problem is there isn't enough money to confiscate.

Your disbelief noted. What's your healthcare plan and how would you pay for it?
A modified Medicare based on what the person has and age. No freebees
Okay, so Medicare For All Passing Ageist Government Means Tests. Die Quickly for all who fail. Please clarify "freebees"?

My healthcare plan? What's that have to do with the OP? One can only hope that if Warren wins either the Senate or HoR is Republican enough to block any of this insanity.

Putting everyone on Medicare - why not call it what it truly is, National Healthcare. Personally, if YOU want to go on Medicare, have at it, just leave my private insurance alone.
Or just swim to Cuba, they have all sorts of free shit.

They're so rich in Cuba everyone drives antique cars.

Must say, quite the corporatist turnout! So "Die Quickly" big winner then, so far..

Last edited:
Eat a trash bin, dingleberry.

Die quickly.

Death happens quickly and frequently to millions of people when pieces of shit like you empower statist sociopaths.

I notice you haven't taken a free inner tube off the beach of South Florida to pursue the Cuban Dream of Utopia.

Fuckin parasite.

Ew, "statist" now. So you're proactively pining for your projected windfall loss of those guaranteed "freebees" from Obama/Romneycare, mandated and ripped straight from the govt coffers in the name of "the poor" who've never seen a dime. Nice welfare scheme you had going there for a while, queeny. So sad how the working stiffs refuse to put up with your fetid lies anymore.

Ew, "statist" now. So you're proactively pining for your projected windfall loss of those guaranteed "freebees" from Obama/Romneycare, mandated and ripped straight from the govt coffers in the name of "the poor" who've never seen a dime. Nice welfare scheme you had going there for a while, queeny. So sad how the working stiffs refuse to put up with your fetid lies anymore.

I'm among the "working stiffs" you parasite.

I don't want you stealing from other people to empower ruling class sociopaths who created "welfare" and have yet to elevate anyone out of poverty. If you had a frontal lobe and worked a day in your life you might comprehend it.

Fuckin retard.

I'm among the "working stiffs" you parasite.
So just a willfully, FUCKING WILLFULLY, self-deluded, ignorant, volunteer, corporate tool then.
Oh well, sucks to be you.
Seems it really would be a blessing and in the national interest for you to..
Die Quickly.

Forum List

Back