American Healthcare System: Actually, Most People Hate It

Well then Americans struggle while poor retarted anti American Hondurans are buy ocean front property loving life.. makes you a anti American.. choose wisely

American's struggle because business insists on under cutting wage laws.
We built America on government staying out of our businesses lol go away lol

Mindless rant.
We didn’t have big government in the 1800’s and your people moved here in droves. Move out if you want big government or get removed

You seem to want government protecting us from unwanted competition. That's pretty "big" of them.
Where did I say that?

Mindless rant.
We didn’t have big government in the 1800’s and your people moved here in droves. Move out if you want big government or get removed

You seem to want government protecting us from unwanted competition. That's pretty "big" of them.
Where did I say that?
The whole "took 'r' jobs" nonsense.

so you admit it! Good boy your gonna learn something now lol

if this was pre invasion of black and Latino immigrants you would see Americans working these jobs, making a living , not a great one, but a living wage..

Latinos have driven down these wages, because 10 an hour here is 25 and hour in Honduras,, they can buy property back home, rent sell, what ever they want..

Now many Americans have no option, they struggle, many turn to drugs..
so fix immigration, kick out the ones using us. Healthcare goes back to normal.. simple

What would you say is the minimum wage with which someone can earn living in the big cities you're referring to?
Min wage is big because of so many foreigners, Americans pay there people well, talk to any American that worked in restaurants back in the day. Or even construction. You made enough to make a living.

I prefer free markets.

There is no such thing. You can prefer it but there is no such thing.

Heh, okay. I prefer markets to be as free as possible. Howzat? :rolleyes:

You can prefer whatever you want but until we end the Federal Reserve it's a moot point. I could say I desire to eat all I want but never get overweight. Is that really worth arguing over?

Mindless rant.

Where did I say that?

You did say that.

Mindless rant.

Where did I say that?
They lowered our wages .. they can’t compete with us on results

What would you say is the minimum wage with which someone can earn living in the big cities you're referring to?
Min wage is big because of so many foreigners, Americans pay there people well, talk to any American that worked in restaurants back in the day. Or even construction. You made enough to make a living.

I prefer free markets.

You can prefer whatever you want but until we end the Federal Reserve it's a moot point. I could say I desire to eat all I want but never get overweight. Is that really worth arguing over?

You're the one that brought it up. Why? Why is it important for you to claim that we can never have a perfectly free market?

Mindless rant.

Where did I say that?

You did say that.
No I want no government I want citizens to fight back with out the police state we have in our cites..

Mindless rant.

Where did I say that?

Then why are you asking government to keep them out?

Where did I say that?

Lol protecting the border does not mean big government lol hahahah

Where did I say that?

hahahah, yes it does, hahahah.

I prefer free markets.

You're the one that brought it up. Why? Why is it important for you to claim that we can never have a perfectly free market?

You let me know when anyone cares. Wanting something no one is working towards is wasting an argument.

Where did I say that?

Border patrol makes up 0.7% of the government lol

Mindless rant.

Where did I say that?

You did say that.
No I want no government I want citizens to fight back with out the police state we have in our cites..

LOL.

You want government to protect you from unwanted competition, to ensure you can making a living wage regardless. It doesn't get much more "progressive" than that.

hahahah.

Which enforces my point that we are not going to deport millions of people.

Where did I say that?

You did say that.

LOL.

Do you think he's a real vigilante?

Where did I say that?

You did say that.

LOL.

That idea is as funny as the idea that we have free markets or capitalism.

Where did I say that?

You did say that.

LOL.

That idea is as funny as the idea that we have free markets or capitalism.

What does this mean to you? Are you opposed to economic freedom? I'm not clear what you're getting at.

Which enforces my point that we are not going to deport millions of people.
We don’t need them we can dispose of them like we used to

You want government to protect you from unwanted competition, to ensure you can making a living wage regardless. It doesn't get much more "progressive" than that.

hahahah.
Hell yea! Progress for Americans! I love being a progressive

Forum List

Back