American Healthcare System: Actually, Most People Hate It

I have no party because people like yourself belong to them.
In 2019 could you make a living off of being a dishwasher living in a big city?

I dunno. Why do you think this is relevant?

it’s about immigration,, why don’t you know?

How is your comment relevant at all?
Answer the question and find out lol

Nah. I'm not into playing games. If you don't have an argument, that's fine.

I didn’t think so

"Republicans half-assed pushed bills that would allow any person the right to join in mass group plans across state lines, vastly lowering their insurance costs."

With all due respect this is a canard and it hasn't been thought through.
It's not a canard, but you're right the Republicans didn't back it sufficiently.

It is a canard, here is what hasn't been thought through.

No reason to go back before the ACA that ship has sailed. Right now ALL plans must at least meet the 10 minimum requirements as set forth by Obambi's law. Another little secret that nobody talks about is that ALL states have their own rules for coverages in their own jurisdictions i.e. State boundaries. So what do you have? 50 different sets of rules.

"The solution is more freedom, not more government mandates."

There is the problem, to ell across State lines you will HAVE to have a standard set of rules meaning more Gov mandates in order to get that standardization. It is a canard that has NOT been thought through, or maybe it has by the ruling class and that's why it has not and will not happen.

Last edited:

I didn’t think so

You don't seem to think much at all. How in the fuck is anyone suppose to answer your moronic question? "In 2019 could you make a living off of being a dishwasher living in a big city?" - It depends. Which city? How good a dishwasher are they? What exactly do they need to constitute a "living".

I thought it was a rhetorical question and you were trying to make a point. But on reflection, that thought was giving you way too much credit. Please resume your racist trolling.

"Republicans half-assed pushed bills that would allow any person the right to join in mass group plans across state lines, vastly lowering their insurance costs."

With all due respect this is a canard and it hasn't been thought through.
It's not a canard, but you're right the Republicans didn't back it sufficiently.

It is a canard, here's is what hasn't been thought through.

No reason to go back before the ACA that ship has sailed. Right now ALL plans must at least meet the 10 minimum requirements as set forth by Obambi's law. Another little secret that nobody talks about is that ALL states have their own rules for coverages in their own jurisdictions i.e. State boundaries. So what do you have? 50 different sets of rules.

There is the problem, to ell across State lines you will HAVE to have a standard set of rules meaning more Gov mandates in order to get that standardization. It is a canard that has NOT been thought through, or maybe it has by the ruling class and that's why it has not and will not happen.
The problem with buying across state lines is that the state you're in still has coverage mandates....You can't buy a policy that doesn't cover foolish crap like drug/alcohol treatment if your state mandates that any policy that you hold covers that.

The answer is to properly invoke the interstate commerce clause, and declare medical insurance an item that is free of any and all state coverage dictates.

You're making something more difficult than it is.

A bill that allows citizens the right to buy across state lines could be written on 6-12 sheets. There is no need for significant mandates, just that the mandates cover healthcare of the citizen's choice. No need for minimum this or that or mandates to cover tampons or birth control, but no mandate against them either.

It would take power away from the states, but it would give the power directly to the citizens. No doubt the Congress would use more than 12 sheets, but it wouldn't be necessary.

The problem with buying across state lines is that the state you're in still has coverage mandates....You can't buy a policy that doesn't cover foolish crap like drug/alcohol treatment if your state mandates that any policy that you hold covers that.

The answer is to properly invoke the interstate commerce clause, and declare medical insurance an item that is free of any and all state coverage dictates.
That's the idea... More freedom, less government.

A bill that allows citizens the right to buy across state lines could be written on 6-12 sheets. There is no need for significant mandates, just that the mandates cover healthcare of the citizen's choice. No need for minimum this or that or mandates to cover tampons or birth control, but no mandate against them either.

It would take power away from the states, but it would give the power directly to the citizens. No doubt the Congress would use more than 12 sheets, but it wouldn't be necessary.

Actually I'm not. I am looking at this from the inside out, its what I do every day. You're wanting your cake and eat it to. First you want less Gov control and then you state that it's needed to get your desired result. We haven't even broached the pricing issue yet.

Actually I'm not. I am looking at this from the inside out, its what I do every day. You're wanting your cake and eat it to. First you want less Gov control and then you state that it's needed to get your desired result. We haven't even broached the pricing issue yet.

Interestingly, the original purpose of the Commerce Clause was limit the state's power to interfere with trade. We can, and should, use it to bust up the state oriented fiefdoms that the insurance companies have built for themselves.

“American Healthcare System: Actually, Most People Hate It”

True.

No American should be unable to access affordable healthcare.

No American should be forced to battle his insurance provider to receive the healthcare he needs.

Republicans love to shoot down the idea of Medicare For All because it takes away the freedom of consumers to shop around and choose the health insurance that best fits their needs. Let’s ignore for the moment that M4A would suit just about everyone’s needs better than just about any private plan available at less cost. Instead, let’s look at how much Americans value the freedom to shop around.

Short answer: Not at all. In fact, they pretty much hate it.

40% of Americans Would Rather Clean Up Dog Poop Than Shop For Health Insurance

The worst healthcare system in the world.
Worst in the World??? You're full of shit!!!!
If that was the case why do so many Pakistanis come here to be doctors?
Why did Mick Jagger forgo getting his heart surgery in the UK and have it done in the US?

The Dems have spent the last 28 years fucking up our health care system just so they could introduce something they claimed would never happen.....single-payer. They've made it too expensive......they even effected the treatment practices with Obamacare by making doctors spend half of their time filling out paperwork. Government regulations is what's screwing up health care in America. Medicare only pays 80% of the costs.....which forces doctors not to take medicare patients. And you idiots want everyone on the same Medicare that doesn't work for over 20% of our population.

No American should be unable to access affordable healthcare.

Agreed. Everyone should be able to afford health care. But what does that mean? If someone can't afford health care, should they be arrested, or what?

No American should be forced to battle his insurance provider to receive the healthcare he needs.

But they should be forced to buy health insurance in the first place?

I find it sad but either way, true.
I live around them, they are taking jobs and lowering wages that are
Meant for struggling Americans that need a rebound job,, now we have no rebound job, that why you see so many on drugs

No argument from me. You thought it funny when I said it though......they are here for the jobs. You want to blame everything but the ones responsible. Employers.
It’s funny you think it’s ok to hurt Americans ,, it’s why your party keeps losing elections

I certainly would not want to try but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

I live around them, they are taking jobs and lowering wages that are
Meant for struggling Americans that need a rebound job,, now we have no rebound job, that why you see so many on drugs

No argument from me. You thought it funny when I said it though......they are here for the jobs. You want to blame everything but the ones responsible. Employers.
It’s funny you think it’s ok to hurt Americans ,, it’s why your party keeps losing elections

I certainly would not want to try but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.
Yes or no could you?

Yes or no could you?

No idea based upon what you posted .

Yes or no could you?

Dishwasher big city, could you make a living yes or no? No welfare

Yes or no could you?

Am I working 60 hours? What's making a living? I knew a guy that worked washing dishes that lived in a tent.

Yes or no could you?

Am I working 60 hours? What's making a living? I knew a guy that worked washing dishes that lived in a tent.
Just answer the question.. cities don’t have tents.. this isn’t Hati.. yes or no

Forum List

Back