American Children as Political Fodder.

Obama's a Muslim, remember?
Not so sure about Bibi...probably not.

It is revealing how you never try to refute allegations of US and Israeli crimes but only offer examples of Muslim transgressions. All Muslim crimes in recorded history do not nullify the genocide and ethnic cleansing committed by our country and Israel.

The "crimes" of both the USA and Israel to which you allude are virtually
all------normal acts of war No doubt war is a GIANT HORROR----but
the waging of war is not precisely a "CRIME" --sometimes it is justified
and NOT CRIME I do not believe that the USA and British involvement
in world war II was a CRIME----but lots of innocent people died as a result
of both USA and British fire. If one examines all of those deaths----there
is no question that some will come out as AVOIDABLE----unnecessary or
over-kill. Those findings do not render them "crimes" ---tragedies---but
not "crimes" War in Iraq was---IMO ---justified based on the actions
of SADDAAM and his support of terrorism -----and even his mad incursion
into Kuwait. I never understood the war in VIET NAM

The term "MURDER" legally is inappropriately used in the absence
of MENS REA ------the bombing of a legal military target excludes
a finding of "murder" no matter how many civilians happen to be
in the legal military target Return FIRE is not "murder"
Militaries which return fire using the trajectory of incoming fire-----can
be accused of murder only by islamo nazi pigs

therre is probably no armed group involved in an armed conflict that hasn't commited war crimes.

israel does it knowingly and does it excessively. it comes down from the command level, if in no other way than that an IDF soldier knows he acts with impunity.

the T-shirts are ample evidence of that. i can think of no military whose soldiers have marketed the killing of children.
The T-shirts caused terrorist attacks just like the Mohammed film caused Benghazi?

Deach "tee shirts"? oh ok sure
line of command.

now tell us----have ANY israeli soldiers been prosecuted
for violations of rules of engagement?

have any MUSLIMS been prosecuted in Gaza for slitting
the throat of a jewish infant?----or have they been
REWARDED both financially and socially----and even with
free trips to mecca so they could meet allah?

no. i merely noted a cold, callous, and calculated political condolence by netanyahu. the rest of the world just offered condolences, even our enemies. netanyahu tried to link the tragedy at newtown to the israelui/palestinian conflict and it was not only inappropriate, but exceedingly stupid.

and now you are trying to establish some sort of connection between me and the newtown shooter. i have done extensive volunteer work in public schools, particularly with special needs children, and you try to demean me because of your political stance.

there is just something wrong about that kind of behaviour.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Uh-huh. And yours has been totally appropriate, right Princess:
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

oh, give it a rest.

you're the guy who for weeks referred to vietnam vets as "baby killers"... and once said "if patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve" in a thread about benjamin disraeli. or "the irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them."

Of course, I never said any of those things (you Nazi types are well established liars) but you did indeed say everything I've quoted here. I do understand your frustration at having your words reposted here and there but they really just add to the mountain of evidence which proves you are simply a dime-a-dozen Nazi slug and your sentiments are to be dismissed by rational people. Thanks for playin' Princess. :D

It is revealing how you never try to refute allegations of US and Israeli crimes but only offer examples of Muslim transgressions. All Muslim crimes in recorded history do not nullify the genocide and ethnic cleansing committed by our country and Israel.

Why can't you JUSTIFY any of the wars the US has been involved in since 1945?

what makes you think I cannot? ---but I also recognize that there are LOGICAL
ways to dispute the JUSTIFICATION of ANY GIVEN WAR In fact the entire
thrust of islamo nazi pig propaganda during the 1930s was LOGICAL ARGUEMENTS
in support of ----your lord and master ADOLF ABU ALI -----many based in THE PACIFIST
IDEAL------some merely disguised under a thin veneer of "pacifism"

LMAO! Everyone who knows Seal knows he is among the biggest Jew haters on earth. Not exactly asmong the brightest of Irishmen. But we love him for all the laughs he gives us while those he supports continue to kill us infidels all over the world. How ya holding up on them disposable diapers Seal?

deach----you are the idiot who exploded a fart because Netanyahu noted the dilemma of a president who must face the kind of trgedies those of your ilk impose on Israeli families-----very similar to the episode in Connecticut ----terrorist filth---the kind of stuff that turns you on

no. i merely noted a cold, callous, and calculated political condolence by netanyahu. the rest of the world just offered condolences, even our enemies. netanyahu tried to link the tragedy at newtown to the israelui/palestinian conflict and it was not only inappropriate, but exceedingly stupid.

and now you are trying to establish some sort of connection between me and the newtown shooter. i have done extensive volunteer work in public schools, particularly with special needs children, and you try to demean me because of your political stance.

there is just something wrong about that kind of behaviour.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Uh-huh. And yours has been totally appropriate, right Princess:
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

in support of ----your lord and master ADOLF ABU ALI -----many based in THE PACIFIST
This should be fun. ok iro, justify the US wars since 1945. :popcorn:

Netanyahu again acting as if any responses to Israeli offensives just fell out of the sky or something.

Netanyahu again acting as if any responses to Israeli offensives just fell out of the sky or something.

"because' muslims have been murdering jews for 1400 years The fact that lots of people choose not to lick the ass of the rapist pig of arabia is not a REASONABLE provocation for murdering them-----no matter what the filthy disgusting dog said or how
EAGER you are to show your "respect" for the disgusting slug. Read the idiot book---and how proud his fellow dogs were of the MURDER AND RAPE FESTS

"because' muslims have been murdering jews for 1400 years The fact that lots of people choose not to lick the ass of the rapist pig of arabia is not a REASONABLE provocation for murdering them-----no matter what the filthy disgusting dog said or how
EAGER you are to show your "respect" for the disgusting slug. Read the idiot book---and how proud his fellow dogs were of the MURDER AND RAPE FESTS

Drivel

Drivel

not nice 'because' habibi the koran is an important historic document----it is just
about all we have left of any record of those days in arabia

Drivel

not nice 'because' habibi the koran is an important historic document----it is just

Ohhhh really? Because what you said was obviously very nice. :cool:

Still waiting...

Ohhhh really? Because what you said was obviously very nice. :cool:

oh ok thanks muhummad for killing all the jews in arabia and stealing YATHRIB

lol nice context...you should learn about Rabbi Mukharyiq of 'Yathrib' or the Constitution of Medina....first ever seen in Arabia. :cool:

Still waiting...

iro, justify ANY war since 1945. C'mon, we know you can't. :D

As new details from the school massacre in Connecticut slowly emerged, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered his condolences but also drew a parallel between the killing rampage and fatal incidents in Israel.

"We in Israel have experienced such cruel acts of slaughter and we know the shock and agony they bring," he said in a message sent to President Barack Obama.

Netanyahu voices grief over US school shooting - Israel News, Ynetnews

we really don't need your cold and calculated condolences, mr. netanyahu.

You and rabid haters like you, are so paranoid and conspirational that you twist every event into anti-Israel propaganda!

This last example is so ridiculous it isn't even worth considering in a logical way.

You would be better off wondering why is the case, for example, the Palestinians refugee camps, schools and mosques in Syria have just been attacked with heavy casualties including women and children!!!

Why don't you people considered the harm done to you by other Arab countries... rather than indulging in your paranoid fixation about Israel!

skye---nice to see you ---this has been a real RED LETTER DAY----the islamo nazi pigs are OUT DOING THEMSELVES they are all bent out of shape because an ISRAELI JEW----got in trouble for insulting an opposing soccer player on the field (gee----when I was a kid ----the kids playing foot ball cursed broadly and openly----it turned me off to the sport FOREVER---sensitive little thing that I was) They decided it is quite a scandal that jews world wide are not EXPRESSING INDIGNATION that a fellow cursed the opposing team. then it got better----nazi whore sherri decided that muslims never kill jews-------how innovative----they kill everyone else

As new details from the school massacre in Connecticut slowly emerged, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered his condolences but also drew a parallel between the killing rampage and fatal incidents in Israel.

"We in Israel have experienced such cruel acts of slaughter and we know the shock and agony they bring," he said in a message sent to President Barack Obama.

Netanyahu voices grief over US school shooting - Israel News, Ynetnews

we really don't need your cold and calculated condolences, mr. netanyahu.

You and rabid haters like you, are so paranoid and conspirational that you twist every event into anti-Israel propaganda!

This last example is so ridiculous it isn't even worth considering in a logical way.

You would be better off wondering why is the case, for example, the Palestinians refugee camps, schools and mosques in Syria have just been attacked with heavy casualties including women and children!!!

Why don't you people considered the harm done to you by other Arab countries... rather than indulging in your paranoid fixation about Israel!

As an example of the hateful nature of the 21st century Nazi, Seal serves a useful purpose. Normal people can point at him and tell their kids, "trust me, you don't want to grow up to be that." :D

Last edited:
i don't like Netanyahu, and it does seem like he's maybe jealous of the attention, but i'm not going to worry too much about his condolences.

just because you lack tact and have a need to make everything about you doesn't mean you can't be sincere in your motivations.

Forum List

Back