American Children as Political Fodder.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Uh-huh. And yours has been totally appropriate, right Princess:
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

oh, give it a rest.

you're the guy who for weeks referred to vietnam vets as "baby killers"... and once said "if patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve" in a thread about benjamin disraeli. or "the irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them."

Of course, I never said any of those things (you Nazi types are well established liars) but you did indeed say everything I've quoted here. I do understand your frustration at having your words reposted here and there but they really just add to the mountain of evidence which proves you are simply a dime-a-dozen Nazi slug and your sentiments are to be dismissed by rational people. Thanks for playin' Princess. :D

oh no...you're as pure as the driven snow.

you are a motherfucking liar. you have called me a baby killer over and over and have slurred caturday and me because we are irish all the fucking time. christ, you wee lying shite, you couldn't even stop calling caturday patty/paddy all the time even after he proved it was a slur and asked you repeatedly to stop.

As new details from the school massacre in Connecticut slowly emerged, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered his condolences but also drew a parallel between the killing rampage and fatal incidents in Israel.

"We in Israel have experienced such cruel acts of slaughter and we know the shock and agony they bring," he said in a message sent to President Barack Obama.

Netanyahu voices grief over US school shooting - Israel News, Ynetnews

we really don't need your cold and calculated condolences, mr. netanyahu.

You and rabid haters like you, are so paranoid and conspirational that you twist every event into anti-Israel propaganda!

This last example is so ridiculous it isn't even worth considering in a logical way.

You would be better off wondering why is the case, for example, the Palestinians refugee camps, schools and mosques in Syria have just been attacked with heavy casualties including women and children!!!

Why don't you people considered the harm done to you by other Arab countries... rather than indulging in your paranoid fixation about Israel!

don't hand me that. hundreds of world leaders sent condolences to obama and the USA or the sandy hook incident, but not one tried to score political points with it other than natanyahu...and if you can't see that you are blind. the self serving nature of israeli jews sticks out like a sore thumb. how lon has it been since israel suffered an attack of terrorism (as you all like to call it) of that magnitude anyway.

as for ridiculous, abbas offered his condolences and the jewish press jumped to condemn that as insincere and fake because earlier he offered his condolences to ismael haniyeh for the loss of life during israel's recent attack on gaza. yes, yes, yes...the only dead children that deserve to be cared about are israeli kids...and of course, any other children that israel can make political hat with.

you are always trying to divert. maybe if the jews hadn't created refugees...yes, the jews (oooo oooo how anti-semitic of me) there wouldn't be that massacre in the camps.

there has been nothing but trouble in the mideast since a bunch of european jews showed up and started stealing land.

and that "you people" in the "why don't you people blah, blah, blah", just happens to be almost the entire world.

What goes around comes around Seal. Are you still okay with your supply of disposable diapers?

As new details from the school massacre in Connecticut slowly emerged, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered his condolences but also drew a parallel between the killing rampage and fatal incidents in Israel.

"We in Israel have experienced such cruel acts of slaughter and we know the shock and agony they bring," he said in a message sent to President Barack Obama.

You and rabid haters like you, are so paranoid and conspirational that you twist every event into anti-Israel propaganda!

This last example is so ridiculous it isn't even worth considering in a logical way.

You would be better off wondering why is the case, for example, the Palestinians refugee camps, schools and mosques in Syria have just been attacked with heavy casualties including women and children!!!

Why don't you people considered the harm done to you by other Arab countries... rather than indulging in your paranoid fixation about Israel!

don't hand me that. hundreds of world leaders sent condolences to obama and the USA or the sandy hook incident, but not one tried to score political points with it other than natanyahu...and if you can't see that you are blind. the self serving nature of israeli jews sticks out like a sore thumb. how lon has it been since israel suffered an attack of terrorism (as you all like to call it) of that magnitude anyway.

as for ridiculous, abbas offered his condolences and the jewish press jumped to condemn that as insincere and fake because earlier he offered his condolences to ismael haniyeh for the loss of life during israel's recent attack on gaza. yes, yes, yes...the only dead children that deserve to be cared about are israeli kids...and of course, any other children that israel can make political hat with.

you are always trying to divert. maybe if the jews hadn't created refugees...yes, the jews (oooo oooo how anti-semitic of me) there wouldn't be that massacre in the camps.

there has been nothing but trouble in the mideast since a bunch of european jews showed up and started stealing land.

and that "you people" in the "why don't you people blah, blah, blah", just happens to be almost the entire world.

oh, give it a rest.

you're the guy who for weeks referred to vietnam vets as "baby killers"... and once said "if patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve" in a thread about benjamin disraeli. or "the irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them."

Of course, I never said any of those things (you Nazi types are well established liars) but you did indeed say everything I've quoted here. I do understand your frustration at having your words reposted here and there but they really just add to the mountain of evidence which proves you are simply a dime-a-dozen Nazi slug and your sentiments are to be dismissed by rational people. Thanks for playin' Princess. :D

oh no...you're as pure as the driven snow.

you are a motherfucking liar. you have called me a baby killer over and over and have slurred caturday and me because we are irish all the fucking time.

You are understandably embarassed about having your bigoted quotes posted here and there, Princess, but lying about me won't get you off the hook this time just like it didn't last time.
You are a proven Nazi.
Don't look now but that old "Freedom of Speech" thread is back and guess what ... you made the same charges about me then and failed miserably when asked for substantiation.
I, on the other hand, have your direct quotes which you and I and everyone here know are truly your words:

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

oh, give it a rest.

christ, you wee lying shite, you couldn't even stop calling caturday patty/paddy all the time even after he proved it was a slur and asked you repeatedly to stop.

No one has proven that referring to an effeminate Patrick as "Patty" is an ethnic slur and for all anyone knows, she's neither a Patrick nor Irish.
As for me posting anti-Irish bigotry, well, I'll just chalk that up to the fact that proven Nazi slugs like you must lie because the truth just doesn't do it for you. :D

This a pile of bullshit....al la sherri...... Indeed, Iran-Controlled ‘Press TV’ Claims CT Shooting Was Terrorist Act by Israelis…Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called, “the terrorist attack in Connecticut.” Harris cited Israeli “rage” against the US and against President Barack Obama. By “Israel,” we mean “Netanyahu.” The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

Iran-Controlled

You are like a trained seal leaping for anything that smells fishy.....no substance, just blather.

This a pile of bullshit....al la sherri...... Indeed, Iran-Controlled ‘Press TV’ Claims CT Shooting Was Terrorist Act by Israelis…Michael Harris, former Republican candidate for governor of Arizona and GOP campaign finance chairman, in an internationally televised news broadcast, cited “Israeli revenge” in, what he called, “the terrorist attack in Connecticut.” Harris cited Israeli “rage” against the US and against President Barack Obama. By “Israel,” we mean “Netanyahu.” The mission was to teach America a lesson, knowing that “America would take the punishment, keep “quiet,” and let a ‘fall guy’ take the blame.”

Iran-Controlled

You are like a trained seal leaping for anything that smells fishy.....no substance, just blather.

try to keep up, pud nuts. that isn't what i said at all. fucking pathetic loser.

Iran-Controlled

try to keep up, pud nuts. that isn't what i said at all. fucking pathetic loser.

go blow yourself up ... that's what Islamic terrorists like you do... BOOM

I think Netenyahoo was praising the gunman.

Maybe, it was Israel led by Netanyahu and his child killings in Gaza last month that inspired the killer's acts! I do see the similarity between Netanyahu and the Connecticut child killer! Two of a kind!

But Hamas rockets aimed at Israeli children... Nothing to see here. You hypocrites crack me up! :lol:

Maybe, it was Israel led by Netanyahu and his child killings in Gaza last month that inspired the killer's acts! I do see the similarity between Netanyahu and the Connecticut child killer! Two of a kind!

But Hamas rockets aimed at Israeli children... Nothing to see here. You hypocrites crack me up! :lol:

do not "CRACK UP" the islamo nazi sluts live for GLORIUS PLEASURE of blowing the brains out of Israeli children with nail bombs ------talk to islamo nazi sow SHERRI

Iran-Controlled

No kidding .....the point is you are like the rest of the nut jobs in this world trying to use this tragedy as means to discredit others and foster their own warped goals.

Iran-Controlled

No kidding .....the point is you are like the rest of the nut jobs in this world trying to use this tragedy as means to discredit others and foster their own warped goals.

i didn't politicise it, netanyahu did. you are just trying to cover your ass for your stupid remark, you lowllife SOB.

i didn't politicise it, netanyahu did. you are just trying to cover your ass for your stupid remark, you lowllife SOB.

Nah ... you just turned it into another excuse to trash the Jooooos, you Nazi skkkumbag.
BTW, are you having any luck finding those bigoted posts you claim I have authored?
No?
Are you man enough to admit you had me confused with another poster?
No?

Last edited:

Cover myself from what? This thread is worthless. There is no point to your ramblings other than what I have demonstrated...."you are like the rest of the nut jobs in this world trying to use this tragedy as means to discredit others and foster their own warped goals."

You are no different than sherri in that regard, you are using an atrocity to spread your hateful and meritless garbage.

Cover myself from what? This thread is worthless. There is no point to your ramblings other than what I have demonstrated...."you are like the rest of the nut jobs in this world trying to use this tragedy as means to discredit others and foster their own warped goals."

You are no different than sherri in that regard, you are using an atrocity to spread your hateful and meritless garbage.

There is a point Connery-------deach is demonstrating his desperation----he steps over the hundreds being murdered by his friends in the middle east every day in order to DANCE
on the form of Netanyanu's comment upon the Connecticut massacre

I didn't know Hamas could actually aim their rockets. I also am not aware of any bomb that can specifically target children. Got any other douchesack comments? :D

gotcha...

the world is only supposed to bleed for the dead palestinian children......

you many not need his condolences...... ill bet you the parents of the dead children do.

gotcha...

you many not need his condolences...... ill bet you the parents of the dead children do.

i'm sure they don't - especially since it seems a good lot of his condolences was trying to one-up the attack here.

Iran-Controlled

go blow yourself up ... that's what Islamic terrorists like you do... BOOM

that seems like an awful lot of work. maybe you would be satisfied if i just put a bullet in my fucking head.

gotcha...

then the low life SOB should have just sent his condolences and left the boolshite in israel where it belongs. don't BS me. the ass had people review it. it was entirely inappropriate to try to link the sandy hook killings with what went on in israel. there is no comparison.

Forum List

Back