America will Fall

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Dumitru Duduman

[ame=http://youtu.be/E1QHoF74W0o]THE FALL OF AMERICA WILL START WITH AN INTERNAL REVOLUTION - YouTube[/ame]

What is so astonishing is the accuracy of what is unfolding right now. He even lists the countries the angel of the Lord told him would be invading USA! He is right on the mark about everything. I believe Dumitru Duduman ( in heaven many years now ) was a true Prophet of the Lord. I believe this video is about 25 - 30 yrs old. I didn't check the date.

Last edited:
Dumitru Duduman

THE FALL OF AMERICA WILL START WITH AN INTERNAL REVOLUTION - YouTube

What is so astonishing is the accuracy of what is unfolding right now. He even lists the countries the angel of the Lord told him would be invading USA! He is right on the mark about everything. I believe Dumitru Duduman ( in heaven many years now ) was a true Prophet of the Lord. I believe this video is about 25 - 30 yrs old. I didn't check the date.

"And I think beyond crazy is a better explanation and that evangelical subculture has rotted the brain of the United States of America. We have a big slice of our population waiting for Jesus to come back. They look forward to Armageddon. Good news is bad news to them. We talk about the Left Behind series of books that I talk about in my book Crazy for God.

What we’re really talking about is a group of people are resentful because they know they’ve been left behind by modernity, by science, by education, by art, by literature—the rest of us are getting on with our lives. These people are standing on a hill top waiting for the end and this is a dangerous group of people to have as neighbors. And they’re our national neighbors. And this is the source of all these insanities that we see leveled at the President. One way or the other they go back to this little evangelical subculture. It’s a disaster."

Frank Schaeffer: The GOP's Evangelical Subculture is a Fifth Column of Insanity | Video Cafe

Dumitru Duduman

THE FALL OF AMERICA WILL START WITH AN INTERNAL REVOLUTION - YouTube

"And I think beyond crazy is a better explanation and that evangelical subculture has rotted the brain of the United States of America. We have a big slice of our population waiting for Jesus to come back. They look forward to Armageddon. Good news is bad news to them. We talk about the Left Behind series of books that I talk about in my book Crazy for God.

What we’re really talking about is a group of people are resentful because they know they’ve been left behind by modernity, by science, by education, by art, by literature—the rest of us are getting on with our lives. These people are standing on a hill top waiting for the end and this is a dangerous group of people to have as neighbors. And they’re our national neighbors. And this is the source of all these insanities that we see leveled at the President. One way or the other they go back to this little evangelical subculture. It’s a disaster."

Frank Schaeffer: The GOP's Evangelical Subculture is a Fifth Column of Insanity | Video Cafe

He lived under a Communist Government. His story is quite revealing which is why I'm sure you don't want others to hear about it, Polkow. Nevertheless, every american has a right to hear what this man was sent to tell them. Whether they accept it or not is their choice. As it is yours. - Jeri

Did you watch the video and hear him speak? Maybe you should do that before deciding about that one. You are free to believe whatever you wish but how do you explain how Dumitru Duduman could describe this very hour in the detail he does here from 30 years ago? Thirty years before it happened to become our headline news stories today? A coincidence? It's impossible! The odds of everything the angel told him being true have to be a billion to one. Yet here it is and he was right.

-Jeri

The Fall of America has nothing to do with Jesus coming back. Not anymore than "The Post American World" that is Obama's favorite book has something to do with Jesus coming back.

Jesus isn't coming back when America falls. Listen to the video. We will be here for the entire thing.

-Jeremiah

I don't find the message he is giving to be condemning at all. God wants to save us. We need to stop sinning, read the bible and do what it says. God has promised us his protection if we will do that. For those who haven't already accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior they need to do that.

I pray the Lord will reach all the lost people everywhere and save them because the hour is surely growing near for this prophecy to be fulfilled. The Lord is a Strong Tower and the righteous run into it and they are safe.

-Jeremiah

It's ok. Bankers have a plan to pick up the pieces.

I'm sorry. I have never thanked anyone for a rep here because I didn't know who gave me one. I just looked up rep given on CP feature and thank you AC and all the people I have never thanked! There is quite a list. I'm terribly sorry I didn't look at that sooner.

No excuses from me. :eusa_silenced:

-Jeri

I watched the vid. Yes, all the way through. Know what turns me off? The fearmongering. Reminds me of when I was a kid..about 10 years old...where a preacher told me that if I was not saved and dunked in a tub and accepted Jesus in my young heart, then I would be doomed to eternal hellfire and stung over and over again by giant scorpions.

So sorry, but the God I believe in does not torture those who love Him. And for that guy to go into detail of the torture and pain and then being told to not be afraid because he would not die....hell, I would be pissed that I DIDN'T die. Who wants to go through that? And why would that guys God expect him to?

"Believe....OR ELSE". Same thing that preacher said to me.

I'll pass on his beliefs.

Actually...that vid pissed me off and it is still pissing me off just thinking about it.

Dumitru Duduman

Jeri, all nations fall: all nations. Nothing new.

I watched the vid. Yes, all the way through. Know what turns me off? The fearmongering. Reminds me of when I was a kid..about 10 years old...where a preacher told me that if I was not saved and dunked in a tub and accepted Jesus in my young heart, then I would be doomed to eternal hellfire and stung over and over again by giant scorpions.

So sorry, but the God I believe in does not torture those who love Him. And for that guy to go into detail of the torture and pain and then being told to not be afraid because he would not die....hell, I would be pissed that I DIDN'T die. Who wants to go through that? And why would that guys God expect him to?

"Believe....OR ELSE". Same thing that preacher said to me.

I'll pass on his beliefs.

I didn't find it to be fearmongering. I do agree the message he was sent to give America is very frightening. Would it be better for God not to warn us of the impending judgment that awaits America? Or is it better to know so that we can repent as a nation and pray as Ninevah did?

Sometimes the truth is unsettling. There is no question about it. On the matter of your childhood experience I would say that is no way to introduce a child to Jesus Christ. To be stung with scorpions over and over? No. The Good news is not flee from the wrath to come but rather Jesus loves you, has paid the price at the cross and believing upon him and having Him as your Lord is a fulfillment of the Proverb I wrote earlier. Which is the Lord is a strong tower and the righteous run into it and they are safe.

I'm sorry for your experience with someone who obviously didn't know how to teach a child about Jesus Christ, Gracie. - Jeri

* His testimony about the Communists torturing him in jail was very important because as you listen to him you realize all of these things are already in place in the USA right now. The very way he described life under communism for christians such as himself tells the reader what life will be like here in America if we continue in the direction we are headed. - Jeri

Forum List

Back