the sandy hook conspiracy assholes

daws101

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
ontario,ca not canada
Conspiracy theorist targets Sandy Hook family

By Lisa Black, Chicago Tribune

Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:08pm

Victoria Soto, 27, was shot down while sheltering her first-grade students at Sandy Hook Elementary School. The Dec. 14 massacre in Newtown, Conn., left 20 children and seven adults dead.

Victoria Soto, 27, was shot down while sheltering her first-grade students at Sandy Hook Elementary School. The Dec. 14 massacre in Newtown, Conn., left 20 children and seven adults dead.

CHICAGO — Jillian Soto remembers the day she stumbled across a website that showed photos of her at her sister's funeral — and was horrified to read accusations that she had faked grief as part of an elaborate government hoax.

Only a month earlier, Victoria Soto, 27, had been shot down while sheltering her first-grade students at Sandy Hook Elementary School. The Dec. 14 massacre in Newtown, Conn., left 20 children and seven adults dead.

"I was in tears" reading the website, said Jillian Soto, 24, who was told by a lawyer that the author was protected by free speech. "Everyone tells you, don't pay any attention to these websites. But it hurt."

Conspiracy theorists have thrived on the Internet, producing hundreds of such websites that challenge official reports and claim nefarious plots behind emotionally charged events — despite evidence to the contrary. Some are wildly speculative, casting doubt on whether man really took steps on the moon.

Others, like the website Soto discovered, which espouses antigovernment and anti-Semitic opinions, are viewed by some watchdog groups as malicious hate speech.

Conspiracy theorist targets Sandy Hook family | Tampa Bay Times

CHICAGO — Jillian Soto remembers the day she stumbled across a website that showed photos of her at her sister's funeral — and was horrified to read accusations that she had faked grief as part of an elaborate government hoax.

Only a month earlier, Victoria Soto, 27, had been shot down while sheltering her first-grade students at Sandy Hook Elementary School. The Dec. 14 massacre in Newtown, Conn., left 20 children and seven adults dead.

"I was in tears" reading the website, said Jillian Soto, 24, who was told by a lawyer that the author was protected by free speech. "Everyone tells you, don't pay any attention to these websites. But it hurt."

Conspiracy theorists have thrived on the Internet, producing hundreds of such websites that challenge official reports and claim nefarious plots behind emotionally charged events — despite evidence to the contrary. Some are wildly speculative, casting doubt on whether man really took steps on the moon.

Others, like the website Soto discovered, which espouses antigovernment and anti-Semitic opinions, are viewed by some watchdog groups as malicious hate speech.

agent Dawgshit conveinetly forgets to mention that the mainstream media like the chicago tribune employs writers that are CIA plants.that they are everywhere in the LAMESTREAM media.

He has no answers for these facts on this last post I made on this thread here.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/274781-cia-media-infiltration-3.html

He can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is as he did in that post.:D:lol::lol:

His lover child rat In the ass is trolling the boards right now so he will be here any second to back him up.Dawgshits handlers are getting desperate using the CIA controlled media for their new lies.:D:D

Last edited:

agent Dawgshit conveinetly forgets to mention that the mainstream media like the chicago tribune employs writers that are CIA plants.that they are everywhere in the LAMESTREAM media.

He has no answers for these facts on this post I made on this thread here.

Hey look, Daws. Dumbass doesn't really have you on ignore either.

His sig lines lie as much as Dickie Gage does. :rofl:

• Banned

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/274781-cia-media-infiltration-3.html

He can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is as he did in that post.
the misery of ocd.

• Banned

He has no answers for these facts on this post I made on this thread here.

Hey look, Daws. Dumbass doesn't really have you on ignore either.

His sig lines lie as much as Dickie Gage does. :rofl:
thanks! I knew that, he doesn't even know how to use it.

He can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is as he did in that post.:D:lol::lol:

His lover child rat In the ass is trolling the boards right now so he will be here any second to back him up.dawgshits handlers are gettign desperate using the CIA controlled media for their new lies.:D:D

Just like I called it.did I say Rat in the ass kid would be along any second to back up fellow troll Dawgshit?:D Must suck to be that kid rat in the ass who has not only revealed he has an obsession with me with is quick replys to my posts,but is easy incredibly easy to predict.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

His lover child rat In the ass is trolling the boards right now so he will be here any second to back him up.dawgshits handlers are gettign desperate using the CIA controlled media for their new lies.:D:D

Just like I called it.did I say Rat in the ass kid would be along any second to back up fellow troll Dawgshit?:D Must suck to be that kid rat in the ass who has not only revealed he has an obsession with me with is quick replys to my posts,but is easy incredibly easy to predict.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's one hell of a prediction Rimjob, considering you edited your post 1 minute after I posted.

Today 02:29 PM Rat in the Hat

Last edited by 9/11 inside job; Today at 02:30 PM.

You're not very bright, are you?

Wait, you don't need to answer that. :rofl: :rofl:

Well, this is still a free country (free-ish anyway) and people can be free to say any stupid thing they want to. With the exception of a very few, the CTers are the stupidest of the bunch.

Well, this is still a free country (free-ish anyway) and people can be free to say any stupid thing they want to. With the exception of a very few, the CTers are the stupidest of the bunch.

comedy gold from the troll that this is a free country.:lmao::lmao::lmao: He should get a comedy club started.

this kid is so deluded,brainwashed and conditioned by the CIA controlled media, he makes posts like this attacking truthers cause it makes him feel good about himself.

Attacking truthers has nothing to do with making us feel better about ourselves. Its just plain fun.

LMAO.........how hard did I laugh when I heard this yesterday???

Legislation in Connecticut coming that would......

1) Prevent the release of any photos, videotapes, digital recordings
or other depictions of any victim, without the permission of the victim's immediate family. The adult victims who survived the shooting would also be able to grant permission to release the records.

2) Allow any public agency to redact the identity of a minor witness to the shooting.

3) Require public agencies to transcribe 911 recordings and provide written transcripts upon request for a 50-cent-per-page fee, but not require them to provide audio recordings.

4) Allow officials to deny the public access to the victims' death certificates.

Connecticut bill would limit public access to records of Sandy Hook shooting - Oroville Mercury Register

Some people on this thread might indeed have been born just last Monday!!!!:up:

So are you people ACTUALLY proposing that an entire town is in a conspiracy to fake a crime that has no real clear benefit to anyone? Really? Can you not see how stupid you sound?

So are you people ACTUALLY proposing that an entire town is in a conspiracy to fake a crime that has no real clear benefit to anyone? Really? Can you not see how stupid you sound?
no they can't or won't . funny how it's kinds like the Salem witch hunts...

No clear benefit???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

HOLY FUCK man.......do you have the political IQ of a small soap dish?

s0n.....time to take a gander outside that Bubble LaNaive youve been living in. Hey and I get it.......I spent most of my life in there until recently thinking this country is in an epic ideological struggle = professional Wizard of Oz stuff s0n.

But for the non-hopelessly duped........

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com/

Last edited:

No clear benefit???:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

HOLY FUCK man.......do you have the political IQ of a small soap dish?

s0n.....time to take a gander outside that Bubble LaNaive youve been living in. Hey and I get it.......I spent most of my life in there until recently thinking this country is in an epic ideological struggle = professional Wizard of Oz stuff s0n.

But for the non-hopelessly duped........

Cutting Through the Matrix with Alan Watt - Clearing the rubbish from the road to reality

It doesnt take long when debating with Predfan troll that he indeed has a political IQ of a small soap dish.You must have missed his earlier post when he mentioned we live in a free country?:lmao::lmao::lmao::beer:

LMAO.........how hard did I laugh when I heard this yesterday???

Legislation in Connecticut coming that would......

1) Prevent the release of any photos, videotapes, digital recordings
or other depictions of any victim, without the permission of the victim's immediate family. The adult victims who survived the shooting would also be able to grant permission to release the records.

2) Allow any public agency to redact the identity of a minor witness to the shooting.

3) Require public agencies to transcribe 911 recordings and provide written transcripts upon request for a 50-cent-per-page fee, but not require them to provide audio recordings.

4) Allow officials to deny the public access to the victims' death certificates.

Connecticut bill would limit public access to records of Sandy Hook shooting - Oroville Mercury Register

Some people on this thread might indeed have been born just last Monday!!!!:up:

yeah,your making wayyyyyyy too much sense for these trolls to comprehend.:clap2::D

Forum List

Back