"America was always Great!"

I never said he was you goddamned dumb downed loon. But if he was I wouldn't politicize his death, that's zero respect. His own daughter made herself look sad doing it. But you leftist assholes politicize everything...you're just too stupid to realize we see it

Now why don't you and Roots go bake cookies and cook up some more lies about people...ya think I didn't know, Plywood? LOL You two are rank amateurs and I've owned ole Roots for nearly decade....she's child's play
So...you purposely brought your dad's funeral into this to point fingers at Meghan McCain tho there was NOTHING in common as to what you would have eulogized? So....what WAS your point, Mal?

Oh good grief you're a fucking retard. Go annoy someone else ya dumbed down redundant loon

If you want to stick your nose up McCain's ass and feel sorry for his blubbering daughter taking cheap shots at her father's funeral go right ahead. It reveals just as much about you as it does her.

Now sit down, heifer
That's it? Just whining like trump?

Trump doesn't whine, Trump fights back. You people can't have it both ways. On one hand you claim Trump fights back, and on the other you claim he's whining.

Trump invented whining.
You must not subscribe to his Twitter feed.

Trump Whines On Twitter About Being The Most Persecuted Politician Ever

Then obviously you don't know what whining is. Now that you people have been properly labeled with it, you're trying to turn the table around and it's not working. Trump doesn't whine, Trump gets even. Whiners are those who sit in the corner and try to feel sorry for themselves like leftists constantly do.

I have to say that when it comes to McCain's funeral....I'm 100% with Mark Levin. :thup:

"Conservative talker Mark Levin told listeners of his nationally syndicated radio show Thursday that media coverage of the late Sen. John McCain’s memorial services “has gone on a little too long,” and “seems a little over the top.”

Holy crap. Now conservatives are complaining that the LIBERAL media is spending too much time covering the death of a GOP LEADER!

How much hypocrisy are you guys capeable of?

LOL! Excellent observation.
Fun watching the GOP cultists eating their own.

We never considered McCain one of our own.

Who’s “ we”? The guy was the gop prez candidate 5 minutes ago!

You conservatives are a bunch of snakes. Turn on the guy cause he’s one of the few to call Trump on his BS.

What McCain did was take his anger to get Trump and hurt the American people in the process, particularly Republicans.

Romney was a GOP candidate several times, but that doesn't make him a real Republican.

I have to say that when it comes to McCain's funeral....I'm 100% with Mark Levin. :thup:

"Conservative talker Mark Levin told listeners of his nationally syndicated radio show Thursday that media coverage of the late Sen. John McCain’s memorial services “has gone on a little too long,” and “seems a little over the top.”

Holy crap. Now conservatives are complaining that the LIBERAL media is spending too much time covering the death of a GOP LEADER!

You conservatives are a bunch of snakes. Turn on the guy cause he’s one of the few to call Trump on his BS.

What McCain did was take his anger to get Trump and hurt the American people in the process, particularly Republicans.

Romney was a GOP candidate several times, but that doesn't make him a real Republican.

No true Scotsman eh?

When my father passed politics was the last thing on my mind, for a month or more
I didn't know your father was a politician...a Representative, a Senator, and a Candidate for the Presidency............why have you kept that from us until now?

I never said he was you goddamned dumb downed loon. But if he was I wouldn't politicize his death, that's zero respect. His own daughter made herself look sad doing it. But you leftist assholes politicize everything...you're just too stupid to realize we see it

Now why don't you and Roots go bake cookies and cook up some more lies about people...ya think I didn't know, Plywood? LOL You two are rank amateurs and I've owned ole Roots for nearly decade....she's child's play
So...you purposely brought your dad's funeral into this to point fingers at Meghan McCain tho there was NOTHING in common as to what you would have eulogized? So....what WAS your point, Mal?
Her point troll, was that she didn't politicize that funeral like scumbag liberals are doing to McCains! Is that simple enough for you?

Plywood is just tolling again...it's all he's good for.

Ya gotta be a progtard to support what Blubbering Megan McCain did at that funeral
And you have to be an ah repub trump ass kisser not to appreciate what McCains daughter said

News flash Timothy we never liked McCain, he was a Rino and a war hawk, him and his butt buddy lydnsey Graham are the ones that talked Obama into given weapons to the rebels which most of them turned into ISIS

Correct.

America has always been a great Nation – no need for ‘again.’
Sure you wanna run with that?

Was slavery great?

Was the Civil War great?

Was the war in Iraq great?

These are a few of the things I thought the tards had a problem with.

If Obama thought America was great, why did he vow to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA?

You guys need to get your stories straight.
So again, why was Obama going to fundamentally change it?
Oh my! How utterly predictable that not one troll will answer!

Correct.

America has always been a great Nation – no need for ‘again.’
Sure you wanna run with that?

Was slavery great?

Was the Civil War great?

Was the war in Iraq great?

These are a few of the things I thought the tards had a problem with.

If Obama thought America was great, why did he vow to FUNDAMENTALLY TRANSFORM AMERICA?

You guys need to get your stories straight.
So again, why was Obama going to fundamentally change it?
Oh my! How utterly predictable that not one troll will answer!

Best headline I've read about the antics at McCain's send off....

Trump Bashing Truly Juvenile.....boom! Nailed it

Forum List

Back