"America was always Great!"

I'm sorry she lost her dad but I just saw her on the news....blubbering and blabbering like an insane fool.

I know I wouldn't be politicizing my father's death ...very sad

I'm sorry she lost her dad but I just saw her on the news....blubbering and blabbering like an insane fool.

Liberals have no shame and will use anything to advance their sickening stink, especially death.

Liberals have no shame and will use anything to advance their sickening stink, especially death.

When my father passed politics was the last thing on my mind, for a month or more

Wasn’t it a new yawk libtard just said “America was never that great”? Can ewe libtards make up yer minds? Is she or ain’t she?

Last edited:
Correct.

America has always been a great Nation – no need for ‘again.’
Not according to the governor of NY and all the libtards who were backing him up about a week or so ago.

Are you assholes bipolar or what?

Correct.

Not according to the governor of NY and all the libtards who were backing him up about a week or so ago.

Are you assholes bipolar or what?
If America was always great why did the 1/2 white community agitator try to Fundamentally Transform America? Maybe it was Obama's tranny partner who convinced him?

Shall we break out that video of all the college students trashing America for never being great again?

Correct.

Uh oh, the Liberal choir is for once NOT singing off the same sheet of music! Some say America has always been great. Others such as the NY governor and many minority leaders say it was NEVER great. Oh dear, Liberals have to have 100% conformity or their carefully controlled world flies apart. :omg:

Correct.

The Great Leader wants everyone to think he has once again shown a light of greatness on this country.

So far he has fooled 36% of our society, representing the most gullible of the nation.

Simply amazing, we suspected he was a spy, now we know for sure....

Gump-on-McCain.jpeg

Correct.

The problem is: Will the Americans still be great people of a great nation? If you read what this drunken drug-addicts said when they attacked Senator McCain and his family then I do not think something like a "nation of United States" (and united people) still exists in the mentality of the US-American people. President Trump for example separates people in loyalists and enemies of the Trump-empire. Senator McCain never did so. He remembered me more to a man like Martin Luther when he said in front of the king and his royals: "Here I stand, I cannot do otherwise." Now he lies in the grave and the supporters of torture triumphate and attack his family in most ugly ways. So let me say: "A great American left the world: Zapfenstreich!"

Last edited:
A man that separates babies from their breast feeding mothers is not worthy of honor. He is as low as anyonw can stoop.

A man that separates babies from their breast feeding mothers is not worthy of honor. He is as low as anyonw can stoop.

So let's see here Jimmy. You have agents who stated that never happened. These are fine men and women who passed rigorous training and background checks. Instead, you take the word of a lowlife that tried to sneak into this country and got caught instead of your fellow Americans who serve the public.

Typical liberal.

Forum List

Back