"America was always Great!"

I have to say that when it comes to McCain's funeral....I'm 100% with Mark Levin. :thup:

"Conservative talker Mark Levin told listeners of his nationally syndicated radio show Thursday that media coverage of the late Sen. John McCain’s memorial services “has gone on a little too long,” and “seems a little over the top.”

Holy crap. Now conservatives are complaining that the LIBERAL media is spending too much time covering the death of a GOP LEADER!

How much hypocrisy are you guys capeable of?

LOL! Excellent observation.
Fun watching the GOP cultists eating their own.

We never considered McCain one of our own.

When my father passed politics was the last thing on my mind, for a month or more
I didn't know your father was a politician...a Representative, a Senator, and a Candidate for the Presidency............why have you kept that from us until now?

I never said he was you goddamned dumb downed loon. But if he was I wouldn't politicize his death, that's zero respect. His own daughter made herself look sad doing it. But you leftist assholes politicize everything...you're just too stupid to realize we see it

Now why don't you and Roots go bake cookies and cook up some more lies about people...ya think I didn't know, Plywood? LOL You two are rank amateurs and I've owned ole Roots for nearly decade....she's child's play
So...you purposely brought your dad's funeral into this to point fingers at Meghan McCain tho there was NOTHING in common as to what you would have eulogized? So....what WAS your point, Mal?

Oh good grief you're a fucking retard. Go annoy someone else ya dumbed down redundant loon

If you want to stick your nose up McCain's ass and feel sorry for his blubbering daughter taking cheap shots at her father's funeral go right ahead. It reveals just as much about you as it does her.

Now sit down, heifer
That's it? Just whining like trump?

Trump doesn't whine, Trump fights back. You people can't have it both ways. On one hand you claim Trump fights back, and on the other you claim he's whining.

I'm sorry she lost her dad but I just saw her on the news....blubbering and blabbering like an insane fool.

I know I wouldn't be politicizing my father's death ...very sad

Oh Skankzilla stands on higher ground......
If Trump had smeared your father's military career and sacrifice a couple of years ago on the campaign trail, you bet your fat ass you would have politicized a response.

It's one thing to have a response, it's another thing to mix politics into something like a funeral.

What's with you people on the left that believe it's acceptable to do what you want when you want? Low class is all it is.

Correct.

America has always been a great Nation – no need for ‘again.’
Not according to the governor of NY and all the libtards who were backing him up about a week or so ago.

Are you assholes bipolar or what?

You're assuming the governor of NY speaks for all liberals.
That's what makes you idiots so idiotic.
Now the Republicans have a collective approval rating of about 85% for Trump.
So I feel safe saying that a grifter goon speaks for you.
You mean after Obama spent 8 years telling American's they built nothing of their own and that American's are Lazy?

Yeah... your lip service is about as valuable as rat crap.

^^^^^^
Now THAT is what Megan McCain so succinctly called cheap rhetoric.

Riiight. I'm going to care what she says after she turned her dad's funeral into a political rally.

America is great when Democrats are not running it. The less power liberals have, the greater the country.
You forgot already GWB's miserable 8 years and Obamas 8 great ones?

Most of GW's years were great years. It's the housing crash that sent his legacy downhill, and the housing crash had many a Democrat fingerprints on it.

I'm 58 years old now, and if you add up what every other President combined cost me personally, that's about one-tenth of the loss I took because of the Kenyan Kid. So I don't consider that 8 great years.
I made a ton under obama but not the over 1 mill so far this year with trump BUT I still hate the ground that yellow pussy grabbing liar walks on..Maybe it's just me??

Millions of us lost a ton of money because millions of us lost our employer sponsored healthcare insurance thanks to Commie Care.

If you are an employer and hire people based on personality instead of results, then you will have a company that will close down in the near future. The company with workers who provide great results will put you out of business.

You can hate Trump all you want, but the guy is doing a bang up job.
His taxcuts really helped you?? Really?

They certainly didn't hurt, but what will really help me is no Commie Care fines. What will really help me is my 2018 tax returns.....at least according to my tax preparer. What really helps me is our customers being busy as hell giving me lots of work. What helps me is my retirement fund is growing like a well watered tree. What will really help me is less foreigners that will drive up wages for real Americans.

Businesses finally feel like they have a friend in the White House instead of an enemy which is basically what DumBama was the last eight years.

"Prove it liar. Politicizing a funeral is just what disgusting liberals would and did do."
Sure thing. From September 1 alone.
Any other questions, moron?

1. Donald J. Trump Retweeted
    Corey Stewart‏Verified account @CoreyStewartVA Sep 1

US Senate candidate, VA

Federal workers endured 8 years of hell under Obama, with several rounds of pay freezes and benefit cuts. @realDonaldTrump can fix this, and I trust that he will.

2. Donald J. Trump Retweeted
    Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

62,900 replies38,869 retweets151,850 likes
  3. Donald J. Trump Retweeted
    We shouldn’t have to buy our friends with bad Trade Deals and Free Military Protection!

22,690 replies22,599 retweets93,828 likes

4. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22h22 hours ago
    “There is no possible way the Trump Tower meeting between Don Trump jr and a couple of Russians, who have very deep connections to both the Clintons & Fusion GPS, & where no information on the Clintons was exchanged, is a crime. Dems are blinded by their hatred of Trump.” Bongino

24,602 replies19,797 retweets79,225 likes

5. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23h23 hours ago
    “No information was ever given by the Trump Team to Russia, yet the Hillary Clinton campaign paid for information from Kremlin sources and just washed it through an intermediary, Christopher Steele.” Jesse Waters

14,875 replies19,054 retweets69,782 likes

6. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23h23 hours ago
    ....positions of power. That’s part of the story of the Russia Hoax. Christopher Steele is on the payroll of Hillary Clinton & the FBI, & when they fired him for lying, they continued to use him. Violation of FBI regulations. Kept trying to verify the unverifiable.” @GreggJarrett

8,546 replies14,711 retweets54,299 likes

7. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23h23 hours ago
    “There’s no fairness here, if you’re a Democrat or a friend of Hillary you get immunity or off scott free. If you’re connected to Donald Trump, you get people like Robert Mueller & Andrew Weissman, and his team of partisans, coming after you with a vengeance and abusing their....

20,283 replies22,248 retweets81,691 likes

8. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    No Deal! Trade Talks with Canada Conclude for the Week with No Agreement | Breitbart http://bit.ly/2LJgJn2 via @BreitbartNews

8,408 replies10,709 retweets42,015 likes

9. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    ....Remember, NAFTA was one of the WORST Trade Deals ever made. The U.S. lost thousands of businesses and millions of jobs. We were far better off before NAFTA - should never have been signed. Even the Vat Tax was not accounted for. We make new deal or go back to pre-NAFTA!

24,666 replies18,310 retweets74,733 likes

10. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    There is no political necessity to keep Canada in the new NAFTA deal. If we don’t make a fair deal for the U.S. after decades of abuse, Canada will be out. Congress should not interfere w/ these negotiations or I will simply terminate NAFTA entirely & we will be far better off...

27,719 replies24,116 retweets96,518 likes

11. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    ....Donald Trump, and now we find out that there wasn’t even a hearing - that Donald Trump’s 4th Amendment right to privacy was signed away...and someone in there is swearing that this stuff is true, when it wasn’t? This is the scandal here - a police state.” Dan Bongino

21,411 replies22,356 retweets78,562 likes

12. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    “You have a Fake Dossier, gathered by Steele, paid by the Clinton team to get information on Trump. The Dossier is Fake, nothing in it has been verified. It then filters into our American court system in order to spy on Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton’s political opponent......

25,346 replies21,325 retweets76,304 likes

13. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    ....of the DOJ & FBI are completely out to lunch in terms of exposing and holding those accountable who are responsible for that corruption.” @TomFitton @JudicialWatch

10,074 replies14,684 retweets54,704 likes

14. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    Report: There were no FISA hearings held over Spy documents.”It is astonishing that the FISA courts couldn’t hold hearings on Spy Warrants targeting Donald Trump. It isn’t about Carter Page, it’s about the Trump Campaign. You’ve got corruption at the DOJ & FBI. The leadership....

16,142 replies18,808 retweets67,093 likes

15. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    I love Canada, but they’ve taken advantage of our Country for many years!

22,730 replies16,480 retweets79,115 likes

16. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    “I think today what has happened is that news reporting has become part of the adversary system.” Alan Dershowitz It has become tainted and corrupt! DJT

10,018 replies16,617 retweets66,069 likes
Anyone getting tired of the Whining yet?
Pretty tired of your non stop trolling and lying however.
Poor trumpanzees...getting shriller....I think they are beginning to see what's going to happen.

They won't budge, even when Mueller's report comes out.
That's why it's become a cult, instead of a political party.
Trump's twitter feed is like hypnosis for these poor, brain-dead Jonestown wannabes.
Mueller is going nowhere. Just like the lying America hating liberals are in November. Nowhere. Liberals cannot understand that people all over the country are SICK of their BULLSHIT!
Mueller is going to be breaking rocks at Levenworth for the next 20 years

Going for the cheap shot at Megan McCain is cheap.
Megan had no choice but a public funeral.
Children cry at their parent's funerals.
I doubt the Trump kids would.
They'll be too busy figuring out how to screw each other over Donald's estate.
OR...fight each other over who is stuck with his debt.

You just did the same thing you accused someone else of doing......^^^^^^

I have to say that when it comes to McCain's funeral....I'm 100% with Mark Levin. :thup:

"Conservative talker Mark Levin told listeners of his nationally syndicated radio show Thursday that media coverage of the late Sen. John McCain’s memorial services “has gone on a little too long,” and “seems a little over the top.”

Holy crap. Now conservatives are complaining that the LIBERAL media is spending too much time covering the death of a GOP LEADER!

Who’s “ we”? The guy was the gop prez candidate 5 minutes ago!

You conservatives are a bunch of snakes. Turn on the guy cause he’s one of the few to call Trump on his BS.

"Prove it liar. Politicizing a funeral is just what disgusting liberals would and did do."
Sure thing. From September 1 alone.
Any other questions, moron?

1. Donald J. Trump Retweeted
    Corey Stewart‏Verified account @CoreyStewartVA Sep 1

US Senate candidate, VA

Federal workers endured 8 years of hell under Obama, with several rounds of pay freezes and benefit cuts. @realDonaldTrump can fix this, and I trust that he will.

2. Donald J. Trump Retweeted
    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

62,900 replies38,869 retweets151,850 likes
  3. Donald J. Trump Retweeted
    We shouldn’t have to buy our friends with bad Trade Deals and Free Military Protection!

22,690 replies22,599 retweets93,828 likes

4. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 22h22 hours ago
    “There is no possible way the Trump Tower meeting between Don Trump jr and a couple of Russians, who have very deep connections to both the Clintons & Fusion GPS, & where no information on the Clintons was exchanged, is a crime. Dems are blinded by their hatred of Trump.” Bongino

24,602 replies19,797 retweets79,225 likes

5. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23h23 hours ago
    “No information was ever given by the Trump Team to Russia, yet the Hillary Clinton campaign paid for information from Kremlin sources and just washed it through an intermediary, Christopher Steele.” Jesse Waters

14,875 replies19,054 retweets69,782 likes

6. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23h23 hours ago
    ....positions of power. That’s part of the story of the Russia Hoax. Christopher Steele is on the payroll of Hillary Clinton & the FBI, & when they fired him for lying, they continued to use him. Violation of FBI regulations. Kept trying to verify the unverifiable.” @GreggJarrett

8,546 replies14,711 retweets54,299 likes

7. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 23h23 hours ago
    “There’s no fairness here, if you’re a Democrat or a friend of Hillary you get immunity or off scott free. If you’re connected to Donald Trump, you get people like Robert Mueller & Andrew Weissman, and his team of partisans, coming after you with a vengeance and abusing their....

20,283 replies22,248 retweets81,691 likes

8. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    No Deal! Trade Talks with Canada Conclude for the Week with No Agreement | Breitbart http://bit.ly/2LJgJn2 via @BreitbartNews

8,408 replies10,709 retweets42,015 likes

9. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    ....Remember, NAFTA was one of the WORST Trade Deals ever made. The U.S. lost thousands of businesses and millions of jobs. We were far better off before NAFTA - should never have been signed. Even the Vat Tax was not accounted for. We make new deal or go back to pre-NAFTA!

24,666 replies18,310 retweets74,733 likes

10. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    There is no political necessity to keep Canada in the new NAFTA deal. If we don’t make a fair deal for the U.S. after decades of abuse, Canada will be out. Congress should not interfere w/ these negotiations or I will simply terminate NAFTA entirely & we will be far better off...

27,719 replies24,116 retweets96,518 likes

11. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    ....Donald Trump, and now we find out that there wasn’t even a hearing - that Donald Trump’s 4th Amendment right to privacy was signed away...and someone in there is swearing that this stuff is true, when it wasn’t? This is the scandal here - a police state.” Dan Bongino

21,411 replies22,356 retweets78,562 likes

12. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    “You have a Fake Dossier, gathered by Steele, paid by the Clinton team to get information on Trump. The Dossier is Fake, nothing in it has been verified. It then filters into our American court system in order to spy on Barrack Obama and Hillary Clinton’s political opponent......

25,346 replies21,325 retweets76,304 likes

13. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    ....of the DOJ & FBI are completely out to lunch in terms of exposing and holding those accountable who are responsible for that corruption.” @TomFitton @JudicialWatch

10,074 replies14,684 retweets54,704 likes

14. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    Report: There were no FISA hearings held over Spy documents.”It is astonishing that the FISA courts couldn’t hold hearings on Spy Warrants targeting Donald Trump. It isn’t about Carter Page, it’s about the Trump Campaign. You’ve got corruption at the DOJ & FBI. The leadership....

16,142 replies18,808 retweets67,093 likes

15. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    I love Canada, but they’ve taken advantage of our Country for many years!

22,730 replies16,480 retweets79,115 likes

16. Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 1
    “I think today what has happened is that news reporting has become part of the adversary system.” Alan Dershowitz It has become tainted and corrupt! DJT

10,018 replies16,617 retweets66,069 likes
Anyone getting tired of the Whining yet?
Pretty tired of your non stop trolling and lying however.
Poor trumpanzees...getting shriller....I think they are beginning to see what's going to happen.

They won't budge, even when Mueller's report comes out.
That's why it's become a cult, instead of a political party.
Trump's twitter feed is like hypnosis for these poor, brain-dead Jonestown wannabes.
Mueller is going nowhere. Just like the lying America hating liberals are in November. Nowhere. Liberals cannot understand that people all over the country are SICK of their BULLSHIT!

LOL! 60% say they are sick of YOUR bullshit.

Poll: 60 percent disapprove of Trump, while clear majorities back Mueller and Sessions

I showed you that Trump spends all his time and Twitter and now you're butt hurt.
Poor you.

Who’s “ we”? The guy was the gop prez candidate 5 minutes ago!

You conservatives are a bunch of snakes. Turn on the guy cause he’s one of the few to call Trump on his BS.

McCain was elected six terms in the Senate.
So who voted for him Ray From Cleveland ????
Just answer the question.
You won't.
You'll cut n' run, chicken.

I didn't know your father was a politician...a Representative, a Senator, and a Candidate for the Presidency............why have you kept that from us until now?

I never said he was you goddamned dumb downed loon. But if he was I wouldn't politicize his death, that's zero respect. His own daughter made herself look sad doing it. But you leftist assholes politicize everything...you're just too stupid to realize we see it

Now why don't you and Roots go bake cookies and cook up some more lies about people...ya think I didn't know, Plywood? LOL You two are rank amateurs and I've owned ole Roots for nearly decade....she's child's play
So...you purposely brought your dad's funeral into this to point fingers at Meghan McCain tho there was NOTHING in common as to what you would have eulogized? So....what WAS your point, Mal?

Oh good grief you're a fucking retard. Go annoy someone else ya dumbed down redundant loon

If you want to stick your nose up McCain's ass and feel sorry for his blubbering daughter taking cheap shots at her father's funeral go right ahead. It reveals just as much about you as it does her.

Now sit down, heifer
That's it? Just whining like trump?

Trump doesn't whine, Trump fights back. You people can't have it both ways. On one hand you claim Trump fights back, and on the other you claim he's whining.

Trump invented whining.
You must not subscribe to his Twitter feed.

Trump Whines On Twitter About Being The Most Persecuted Politician Ever

I'm sorry she lost her dad but I just saw her on the news....blubbering and blabbering like an insane fool.

If Trump had smeared your father's military career and sacrifice a couple of years ago on the campaign trail, you bet your fat ass you would have politicized a response.

It's one thing to have a response, it's another thing to mix politics into something like a funeral.

What's with you people on the left that believe it's acceptable to do what you want when you want? Low class is all it is.

That wasn’t politics . That was personal .

By the way. It’s a state funeral , the whole thing is politics .

Trump is the king of what he wants when he wants it.
And there's no one less classy than Trump.

Correct.

America has always been a great Nation – no need for ‘again.’
Not according to the governor of NY and all the libtards who were backing him up about a week or so ago.

Are you assholes bipolar or what?

You're assuming the governor of NY speaks for all liberals.
That's what makes you idiots so idiotic.
Now the Republicans have a collective approval rating of about 85% for Trump.
So I feel safe saying that a grifter goon speaks for you.
You mean after Obama spent 8 years telling American's they built nothing of their own and that American's are Lazy?

Yeah... your lip service is about as valuable as rat crap.

^^^^^^
Now THAT is what Megan McCain so succinctly called cheap rhetoric.

Riiight. I'm going to care what she says after she turned her dad's funeral into a political rally.

Attended by politicians from both sides of the aisle.
And she received a round of applause after she made her comment about American already being great.
You probably don't know that because you didn't see it.
You're just talking out your sizable ass.

Still waiting for an answer to my question about how McCain was elected six times if "We never considered McCain one of our own."

For a lot of people, America wasn't so great in 2008 when the recession hit and they lost their jobs. Wasn't so great either in 2009-2016 when so many of them gave up looking for a job cuz the economy never really recovered like it did over so many other recessions. A 2% average annual growth in GDP just doesn't cut it, so America wasn't all that great then. Nor was it all that great during those years when this country grew more divided rather than united as we were promised. I ain't saying it was all Obama's fault, but he sure as hell wasn't helping the situation any, and some would say he made it worse than it should have been.

But now take a look around, things are better now than they were in 2016. Consumer confidence is back, more businesses are starting up or expanding rather than the other way around, and you don't see nearly as many companies moving offshore. Could it and should it have been even better? I think so, Trump's policies have done pretty well, but the man just can't keep his God Damn mouth shut. Never shoulda said what he did about McCain, but that's who he is. It wasn't right, wasn't smart, sure as hell wasn't politically astute, but that's who he is. But quite frankly, America is becoming greater than it was, and he deserves most of the credit for that.

Still waiting for an answer to my question about how McCain was elected six times if "We never considered McCain one of our own."

I don't care if he was elected President. We Republicans never considered him one of our own. We consider real Republicans one of our own. Democrats with an R next to their name does not make them one of our own anymore than Romney is one of our own.

Then why is it never politics when a Republican has a funeral?

The left draws attention to themselves by being inappropriate be it disrespecting our flag or turning a funeral into a political rally. You people on the left have no conception that there is a time and place for everything.

Forum List

Back