America, not the Muslim fanatics who behead innocent people, is the biggest threat to world peace.

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Harvard students say US bigger threat to world peace than ISIS

“As a Western civilization, we’re to blame for a lot of the problems that we’re facing now,” one student said during an interview. “I don't think anyone would argue that we didn't create the problem of ISIS, ourselves.”

American imperialism and our protection of oil interests in the Middle East are destabilizing the region and allowing groups like ISIS to gain power,” said another student.

Twisted Ivy Harvard students say US bigger threat to world peace than ISIS Fox News

So these "brilliant" educated elitists prefer a group that:
1) Is theologically driven... i.e. If you are not a Muslim you are an infidel. Infidels are to be killed.
2) Considers women 2nd class.
3) Is completely without any honor i.e. uses children,women as shields in battle.
4) Believe the after life is better then this life.

Yes these are the beliefs that our intellectual elites believe are superior to American beliefs.

Oh by the way a survivor of that "superior" morally innocent group of Islamic terrorist.....
Malala Yousafzai of Pakistan and Kailash Satyarthi of India won the Nobel Peace Prize on Friday for risking their lives to fight for children's rights. The decision made Malala, a 17-year-old student and education activist, the youngest-ever Nobel winner.

The news set off celebrations on the streets of Mingora, the main town in Pakistan's volatile Swat Valley, with residents greeting each other and distributing sweets. At the town's Khushal Public School, which is owned by Malala's father, students danced in celebration Friday, jumping up and down.

When she was a student there, Malala was shot in the head by a Taliban gunman two years ago for insisting that girls as well as boys have the right to an education. Surviving several operations with the help of British medical care, she continued both her activism and her studies.

Appropriately, Malala was at school Friday in the central English city of Birmingham at the time of the Nobel announcement and was expected to make a statement later in the day.
Malala Satyarthi win Nobel Peace Prize

“As a Western civilization, we’re to blame for a lot of the problems that we’re facing now,” one student said during an interview. “I don't think anyone would argue that we didn't create the problem of ISIS, ourselves.”

American imperialism and our protection of oil interests in the Middle East are destabilizing the region and allowing groups like ISIS to gain power,” said another student.

Twisted Ivy Harvard students say US bigger threat to world peace than ISIS Fox News

1) Is theologically driven... i.e. If you are not a Muslim you are an infidel. Infidels are to be killed.
3) Is completely without any honor i.e. uses children,women as shields in battle.

Yes these are the beliefs that our intellectual elites believe are superior to American beliefs.

It's what we call indoctrination into a pseudo Islam that has them convinced that jihad isn't about world domination but rather about a misunderstood religion who feels oppressed by American soldiers who have liberated their country of dictators but would otherwise be happy - therefore America must be evil. The truth is they would be waging jihad against America irregardless of that fact but when you grow up in a society that has been using ideological subversion techniques on you since childhood (according to Yuri Bemzenov this generation would fit that description) you cannot convince them of the truth even when it is right in front of them. Which is why America is in trouble. What Yuri failed to mention is that in 100% of the cases of people who become born again Christians - they suddenly "wake up" to all truth. Ask any former Muslim or former student of Marxist professors who has converted to Christianity and they will tell you it is true.

Another fact - there are more Marxist professors in the United States teaching than any other nation on earth. Imagine that. Then you'll understand why our students are so utterly confused. There are numerous examples of it on this board including one guy who is in fear of the extinction of a single breed of "mouse". How confused do you have to be to have that as the biggest thing on your mind?

Most International Polls have concluded the same. ISIS is just a small ragtag gang of Terrorist nutters. That's all they are. No other nation besides possibly Great Britain, meddles more than the U.S. does. The U.S. and Great Britain are everywhere stirring up shit. It is what it is.

Most International Polls have concluded the same. ISIS is just a small ragtag gang of Terrorist nutters. That's all they are. No other nation besides possibly Great Britain, meddles more than the U.S. does. The U.S. and Great Britain are everywhere stirring up shit. It is what it is.

Most international polls are controlled by the international elitists who are trying to control what you think too. I've got news for you and it isn't good, Paulitician. Ron Paul does not have his finger on the pulse of truth on Islam. My husband has been watching Steve Malzberg and told me I had to watch him - I'm not a television watcher but I decided to look up a youtube video of his reporting and liked him very much - which led to me tuning in the other night as he interviewed Ron Paul on ISIS and ISIL.

While listening to Ron Paul - I did not know whether to laugh or cry - he was that poorly informed about Islam. To think that anyone would have considered this man a candidate for President is a very scary thought, Paulitician. The man is so ill informed I found myself amazed that he actually walks among us. Steve Malzberg did a brilliant job of informing him that the tenets of Islam teach - dominate the world with Islam - this is the goal - this was the goal of Mohammad - this is the goal of Islam today - of course I totally agreed with Steve Malzberg - even the former Muslim - son of an Islamic Imam - would tell Mr. Paul the very same thing but after Malzberg concluded his response Mr. Paul pretended not to hear a word of it and in order to remain polite Malzberg thanked him for the interview and said, Bye - bye. I was astounded at Mr. Paul's ignorance. Totally astounded. Thank God he didn't become our president. That is all I can tell you. Oh! And I'd find a diff s/n if I were you - that one is going to definitely drag your rep down............

Where did the students say that they 'preferred' ISIS to the USA?

That wasn't the question.

The question was - who is the bigger threat to world peace. I don't see anything to do with preference in that question myself.

Most international polls are controlled by the international elitists who are trying to control what you think too. I've got news for you and it isn't good, Paulitician. Ron Paul does not have his finger on the pulse of truth on Islam. My husband has been watching Steve Malzberg and told me I had to watch him - I'm not a television watcher but I decided to look up a youtube video of his reporting and liked him very much - which led to me tuning in the other night as he interviewed Ron Paul on ISIS and ISIL.

While listening to Ron Paul - I did not know whether to laugh or cry - he was that poorly informed about Islam. To think that anyone would have considered this man a candidate for President is a very scary thought, Paulitician. The man is so ill informed I found myself amazed that he actually walks among us. Steve Malzberg did a brilliant job of informing him that the tenets of Islam teach - dominate the world with Islam - this is the goal - this was the goal of Mohammad - this is the goal of Islam today - of course I totally agreed with Steve Malzberg - even the former Muslim - son of an Islamic Imam - would tell Mr. Paul the very same thing but after Malzberg concluded his response Mr. Paul pretended not to hear a word of it and in order to remain polite Malzberg thanked him for the interview and said, Bye - bye. I was astounded at Mr. Paul's ignorance. Totally astounded. Thank God he didn't become our president. That is all I can tell you. Oh! And I'd find a diff s/n if I were you - that one is going to definitely drag your rep down............

Nah, we should actually be listening to the good Doctor much more. ISIS wouldn't even exist if not for our constant meddling over there. We should withdraw from the Middle East. We've done enough damage over there.

Not Muslim fanatics, but Muslims themselves are. You take a poll in any Muslim country and it goes 75% support Sharia law, 90%+ would agree with execution of Muslims that leave the religion, majority would support jihad and they are against equal rights for women, minorities and gays!

Radical Islam is not the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

Hook -

If 75% of Muslims want Sharia law, why do 3/4* of Muslim countries NOT have Sharia law?

(Of 39 majority Muslim states, only 10 base their legal code on Sharia)

As the United States finds itself in the aftermath of another crisis in the Middle East, it is worth the risk of opprobrium
to ask why there should be hostility toward America in that region. Some insight can be gained by surveying official
U.S. conduct in the Middle East since the end of World War II. Acknowledged herein is a fundamental, yet deplorably
overlooked, distinction between understanding and excusing. The purpose of this survey is not to pardon acts of
violence against innocent people but to understand the reasons that drive people to violent political acts.[2] The
stubborn and often self-serving notion that the historical record is irrelevant because political violence is inexcusable
ensures that Americans will be caught in crises in the Middle East and elsewhere for many years to come.

After 70 years of broken Western promises regarding Arab independence, it should not be surprising that the West is
viewed with suspicion and hostility by the populations (as opposed to some of the political regimes) of the Middle
East.[3] The United States, as the heir to British imperialism in the region, has been a frequent object of suspicion.
Since the end of World War II, the United States, like the European colonial powers before it, has been unable to resist
becoming entangled in the region's political conflicts. Driven by a desire to keep the vast oil reserves in hands friendly
to the United States, a wish to keep out potential rivals (such as the Soviet Union), opposition to neutrality in the cold
war, and domestic political considerations, the United States has compiled a record of tragedy in the Middle East.

http://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/pa159.pdf

It's an oldie but still relevant today.

Where did the students say that they 'preferred' ISIS to the USA?

That wasn't the question.

The question was - who is the bigger threat to world peace. I don't see anything to do with preference in that question myself.

Where was the question of "preference"? I didn't say anything about "preferences". NOT ONE word stating with regards to "students' Preference"!

By the totally biased ignorant "elitist" attitude these "smart" students exhibited their poor education.
People like you and them I assume do NOT consider the obligation of the world's foremost desired country's to move to.
"Roughly 150 million of them say they would like to move to the U.S. -- giving it the undisputed title as the world's most desired destination for potential migrants since Gallup started tracking these patterns in 2007."
FACT... not supposition. 150 Million Adults Worldwide Would Migrate to the U.S.
NOW for those idiots who don't see then the responsibility of the USA as the ONLY country that historically could help people like these that look UP to to the USA...when these people legally immigrate to the USA they don't forget their families situations and as such it is the USA duty to help those countries that are in need. Be it help during natural disasters, or wars. The USA has responded to all of "OUR" relatives in other countries.
That is what idiots forgot when they whine about the USA involvement in the world's problems.

We've a historical responsibility to help these countries! That is what most of you idiots forget but nearly 623,000 Americans deaths since WWI have been in helping OTHER countries during attempts to dominate them.
Ever hear of WWI? or WWII, Korean War? Vietnam? ever hear of them?
United States military casualties of war - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Again... why did 623,000 Americans die? Because the USA through treaties agreements etc. were legally bound!
But idiots like YOU and these Harvard ignoramus idiots obviously NEVER NEVER heard about these deaths!

So our educated brightest consider the USA at fault for saving 2 million children from starvation by removing the below....
In five years 576,000 children starved BECAUSE SADDAM refused to certify WMD destruction!
Iraq Sanctions Kill Children U.N. Reports - New York Times
You give the Ha-vod students too much credit. They are no brighter than students elsewhere. They just or their benefactors just pay through the nose to have their noses higher up in the air than others. The bell shaped curve applies to all schools. Ha-vod is nothing more than a pretentious facade.

Forum List

Back