America Needs to Get Serious About Capital Crimes

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Nothing less than a bullet to the head. There are few Crimes more deserving of death than this.

Stealing an innocent life demands they lose their right to life.

Last month, federal and Detroit officials warned people attending the North American International Auto Show to be on the lookout for sex traffickers.

Last year, police made 22 arrests for human trafficking that were tied to the auto show, Detroit Police Chief Craig said. Some of those cases are still being investigated. The police chief said sex traffickers often go to major events like the auto show that attract large crowds to find their victims.

3 charged with human trafficking of Detroit girl

So when our Drones kill, these flyers must die?
Many innocent must die so others can steal and control their stuff.
Gobmints kill innocent legally and illegally. FIRER!

dronestrike4best-start-150x150.gif

Last edited:
In my state of California, there are about 750 persons on Death Row.

There are so many because not one has been executed in a long time.

It seems that the state has problems getting a substance that will not cause pain to the person being injected with a lethal dose of that substance.

The bigger issue, however, is this: the death penalty, for all intents and purposes, no longer exists.

1. In those states with capital punishment on the books, some governors have proudly announced that they will NOT enforce that law.
2. In some states (such as California), the courts have been able to delay executions indefinitely.
3. ABOVE ALL, there DOES seem to be a consensus among many Americans that the death penalty meets the criteria of being "cruel and unusual." (I believe that it has been outlawed completely in Europe.)

I agree with the OP that the death penalty should be enforced and used in all 50 states.

But we are definitely out of step with the powers that be.

In my state of California, there are about 750 persons on Death Row.

There are so many because not one has been executed in a long time.

It seems that the state has problems getting a substance that will not cause pain to the person being injected with a lethal dose of that substance.

The bigger issue, however, is this: the death penalty, for all intents and purposes, no longer exists.

1. In those states with capital punishment on the books, some governors have proudly announced that they will NOT enforce that law.
2. In some states (such as California), the courts have been able to delay executions indefinitely.
3. ABOVE ALL, there DOES seem to be a consensus among many Americans that the death penalty meets the criteria of being "cruel and unusual." (I believe that it has been outlawed completely in Europe.)

I agree with the OP that the death penalty should be enforced and used in all 50 states.

But we are definitely out of step with the powers that be.
Death penalty are great. The condemned should only get 5 years
to prove the conviction was wrong.

Forum List

Back