America Loves Israel?

and furthermore you are full of crap on Cohen..I hooked him up with some good smoke at a gig he is as hip and recognised as ever almost half crowed was under 30

Absolutely! He's huge in Scandinavia, and has another concert coming up in September.

He still fills a hockey arena here any night of the week - he's an icon.

But I don't think it would surprise anyone that Roudy would make up a story about having met the guy.

I also met Sean Connery a few weeks ago. Him nobody would recognize. He's getting to be like a geezer. Did you know he never had hair, even in the old days when he was a superstar?

That really is very, very funny....who knew?

This man is bald!

James_Bond_%28Dr._No%29.jpg

Roudy -

As I've said so many times before, it really strains credibility than after 1,000 posts on this forum you still have absolutely no idea what my politics are.

Are you completely illiterate, or just fantastically stupid?

I completely get that on most threads you feel bitter, hurt and humiliated, and feel that lying and homophobic Hate Speech is your only real option. Of course it must be embarassing to have people laugh at your claims that Israel had fought 5 major wars by 1967, that Palestine and Jordan must be the ame country because their flags are similar, that the Shah was like Mother Teresa, that until 1968 Jewish Israelis were called Palestinians, that 25,000 people were killed in 3 days in Black September - and yet not once have you had the balls to admit that you were wrong.

Maybe its time for you to actually step up to the plate and try posting honestly?

and furthermore you are full of crap on Cohen..I hooked him up with some good smoke at a gig he is as hip and recognised as ever almost half crowed was under 30

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIy7cwluzc]Leonard Cohen - Old Ideas (2012) Full Album - YouTube[/ame]
Okay what ever you say douchebag. You have no idea and you NEVER WILL. I suppose you can provide us with an A list of all the neo Nazi, Islamonazi and white supremacist celebrities aka FILTH that swing by your trailer park on a regular basis. Ha ha ha!

neo Nazi, Islamonazi and white supremacist celebrities aka FILTH ??? ...Cohen ?? No I think he is what you people call a self hating Jew

Everytime I mention to unthinking people that Israeli thugs have killed three times as many innocent men, women and children as have the Palestinian thugs, they are shocked that the media hasn't made them aware of this.

So, yes, we are ALWAYS hearing the Zionist perspective in the news. Always. Without exception.

But, the tide is turning.

Not always, not without exception.

I agree that most US media are slightly biased towards Israel, but not exclusively, and I think most major newspapers do report instances where the IDF kill civilians.

Internationally some newspapers are slightly biased towards Palestinians as well.

In general I think the BBC remain the most accurate (western) source of news on the Middle East, and they aren't Zionist.

I do agree that most people are unaware of the extent of Palestinian suffering, but that is more because they do not read the news, not because it isn't reported.
Well-stated, Saigon.

I am referring to the US media- I apologize for not clarifying that.

With the exception of such "alternative" news sources, like Amy Goodman's "Democracy Now!", the mainstream media ALWAYS presents the news from the Israeli perspective.

However, if you can enlighten me to the contrary, please do so.

Roudy -

As I've said so many times before, it really strains credibility than after 1,000 posts on this forum you still have absolutely no idea what my politics are.

I completely get that on most threads you feel bitter, hurt and humiliated, and feel that lying and homophobic Hate Speech is your only real option. Of course it must be embarassing to have people laugh at your claims that Israel had fought 5 major wars by 1967, that Palestine and Jordan must be the ame country because their flags are similar, that the Shah was like Mother Teresa, that until 1968 Jewish Israelis were called Palestinians, that 25,000 people were killed in 3 days in Black September - and yet not once have you had the balls to admit that you were wrong.

Maybe its time for you to actually step up to the plate and try posting honestly?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJIy7cwluzc]Leonard Cohen - Old Ideas (2012) Full Album - YouTube[/ame]
Okay what ever you say douchebag. You have no idea and you NEVER WILL. I suppose you can provide us with an A list of all the neo Nazi, Islamonazi and white supremacist celebrities aka FILTH that swing by your trailer park on a regular basis. Ha ha ha!
Okay, let's start here:

Israel's Neo Nazis- Israel - YouTube
► 14:08► 14:08

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezXm9jkukBoDec[/ame] 8, 2008 - 14 min - Uploaded by journeymanpictures
December 2008 A series of Neo-Nazi gang attacks has rocked the Jewish State. Nazi gang Patrol 36 greet ...
More videos for neonazis in Israel »
Israel's nightmare: Homegrown neo-Nazis in the Holy Land - Middle ...
www.independent.co.uk/.../israels-nightmare-homegrown-neonazis-i...
Oct 9, 2007 – Rivka Zagaron, a 75-year-old Holocaust survivor, left her home in the Israeli port city of Haifa one September morning for her daily stroll along ...

Who's compiling those lists? Jew Watch? This list has NO significance whatsoever in the scheme of things. .

It always freaks me out when I agree with Hoss - but I agree with Hoss.

That list has Jew Watch written all over it.

Jew watch? It's not like the CEO's of these companies are kept private - a quick google/wikipedia search will verify everything I put there.

The links that list all of these men on one page could be considered "jew watch" like websites, but I don't consider some of the sites anti-semetic - just anti-having one group have so much influence.

I have Jewish blood, but my mother (who is 100% Jewish) has similar beliefs as I do in regards to Israel.

I think that list may UNDERstate the influence of Jewish people in the American media.

Here's an article from the LA Times written by a Jewish man detailing the overwhelming influence of Jewish people in Hollywood.

How Jewish is Hollywood? - latimes.com

Pointing out the obvious does not make one prejudice - it makes them knowledgable. I am not implying their is an evil conspiracy, but to say the American media is "biased" towards Palestinians is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Who's compiling those lists? Jew Watch? This list has NO significance whatsoever in the scheme of things. .

Jew watch? It's not like the CEO's of these companies are kept private - a quick google/wikipedia search will verify everything I put there.

The links that list all of these men on one page could be considered "jew watch" like websites, but I don't consider some of the sites anti-semetic - just anti-having one group have so much influence.

I have Jewish blood, but my mother (who is 100% Jewish) has similar beliefs as I do in regards to Israel.

I think that list may UNDERstate the influence of Jewish people in the American media.

Here's an article from the LA Times written by a Jewish man detailing the overwhelming influence of Jewish people in Hollywood.

Pointing out the obvious does not make one prejudice - it makes them knowledgable. I am not implying their is an evil conspiracy, but to say the American media is "biased" towards Palestinians is ridiculous.
Jews do not have a right to work hard, get educated, and be successful. So says this son of a self hating Jew that married a non Jew.

That's basically what the Nazis and IslamoNazis do. Make lists of successful Jews to blame the world's problems on them. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Roudy -

I never feel bitter, hurt or humiliated. Rather I would like to thank you for allowing me and various other posters to humiliate and laugh at your lying, misrepresenting, Islamo-terrorist worshipping ass. Even now when you post you misrepresent and lie. You are an ignoramus with little or no knowledge of the Middle East.

I never feel bitter, hurt or humiliated. .

Yeah, you do.

It just makes sense to me that posters who devote 90% of their posts to lies, hate speech and off-topic abuse do so because they fear humiliation of being wrong when they are on-topic.

If you could post honestly, I'm sure you would.

Jews do not have a right to work hard, get educated, and be successful. So says this son of a self hating Jew that married a non Jew.

That's basically what the Nazis and IslamoNazis do. Make lists of successful Jews to blame the world's problems on them. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Doesn't matter what some people say, some fanatic Israel supporter will angrily come back with "you're so full of hate! you fucking hater! you hate yourself almost as much as you hate your heritage!!"

I appreciate, as every reasonable person does, a good debate.

But trying unsuccessfully to categorize me (self hating jew, pro-hamas) doesn't advance your agenda at all. If anything, it just makes you seem irrational, foolish and deflective.

Doesn't matter what some people say, some fanatic Israel supporter will angrily come back with "you're so full of hate! you fucking hater! you hate yourself almost as much as you hate your heritage!!"

I appreciate, as every reasonable person does, a good debate.

But trying unsuccessfully to categorize me (self hating jew, pro-hamas) doesn't advance your agenda at all. If anything, it just makes you seem irrational, foolish and deflective.

Exactly, and well put.

There are a few posters here who seem to use terms like "terrorist loving" in lieu of having an actual argument to present - it's just a simplistic, catch-all label for anyone who disagrees with them.

That Roudy is now sinking to the new low of attacking people on the ethnicity of their spouse really is both patently fascist and hugely offensive XXXXXXXX.

Neither moderator actions nor those who may or may not have been subject to them are up for grabs as topics of conversation.

~Oddball

Everytime I mention to unthinking people that Israeli thugs have killed three times as many innocent men, women and children as have the Palestinian thugs, they are shocked that the media hasn't made them aware of this.

So, yes, we are ALWAYS hearing the Zionist perspective in the news. Always. Without exception.

And as she researched it, she became increasingly suspicious that the American media were not telling us the whole story.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSTY408h6k]Off the Charts - YouTube[/ame]

Here's what the this asshole has done. It sifted through all the reviews and copied all negative ones it could find. if you click on the link you will find that overwhelmingly the reviews are positive and in support of Israel. They have nothing but deception, lies, and hatred.

Now for some real polls:

Americans Maintain Broad Support for Israel

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict held fairly steady over the past year, with a near record-high 63% continuing to say their sympathies lie more with the Israelis. Seventeen percent sympathize more with the Palestinians.

Bottom Line

In recent years, with no major breakthroughs in the Mideast peace process and no resolution to the Hamas vs. Fatah political rift in the Palestinian Territories, Americans' sympathies toward the conflict's players have leaned heavily toward the Israelis. In fact, with more than 60% of Americans sympathizing with Israel since 2010, public support for the Jewish state has been stronger than at any time other than in 1991, when Israel was hit by Iraqi Scud missiles during the Gulf War.

Israel currently enjoys popular U.S. support across all major party groups and most major societal subgroups; however, sympathy for it is particularly strong among Republicans and, relatedly, among conservatives.

Too bad all that support is based on lies.

You better also mentioned that most of the Palestinian casualties of war are result of Palestinian terror, not Israeli. If we are at truth telling.

You better also mention to those people that while Israel uses money to build bomb shelters, in Gaza they don't. Israeli soldiers don't use Israeli children as protection, don't shoot their own people and don't encourage people to go die for God or a bunch of virgins.

IF, i mean, we are in truth telling.

You better also mentioned that most of the Palestinian casualties of war are result of Palestinian terror, not Israeli. If we are at truth telling.

You better also mention to those people that while Israel uses money to build bomb shelters, in Gaza they don't. Israeli soldiers don't use Israeli children as protection, don't shoot their own people and don't encourage people to go die for God or a bunch of virgins.

If we are telling the truth: Palestinian casualties of war are due to the aggressor, Israel. In Israel they build bomb shelters because they are at war and need them.Israel soldiers shoot children who throw rocks.
If, I mean, we are telling the truth.

If we are telling the truth: Palestinian casualties of war are due to the aggressor, Israel. In Israel they build bomb shelters because they are at war and need them.Israel soldiers shoot children who throw rocks.

Palestinians kill themselves all the time, Hamas, Fatah, are responsible of killing each other and each other's children. Israel has no connection to this barbaric reality.

"In Israel they build bomb shelters because they are at war and need them".

So do the children of Gaza who need shelters. The Palestinians for some reason don't think its important enough to build shelters for the children of Gaza. Why? I think we all know.

Here's what the this asshole has done. It sifted through all the reviews and copied all negative ones it could find. if you click on the link you will find that overwhelmingly the reviews are positive and in support of Israel. They have nothing but deception, lies, and hatred.

Now for some real polls:

Americans Maintain Broad Support for Israel

PRINCETON, NJ -- Americans' views toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict held fairly steady over the past year, with a near record-high 63% continuing to say their sympathies lie more with the Israelis. Seventeen percent sympathize more with the Palestinians.

Bottom Line

In recent years, with no major breakthroughs in the Mideast peace process and no resolution to the Hamas vs. Fatah political rift in the Palestinian Territories, Americans' sympathies toward the conflict's players have leaned heavily toward the Israelis. In fact, with more than 60% of Americans sympathizing with Israel since 2010, public support for the Jewish state has been stronger than at any time other than in 1991, when Israel was hit by Iraqi Scud missiles during the Gulf War.

Israel currently enjoys popular U.S. support across all major party groups and most major societal subgroups; however, sympathy for it is particularly strong among Republicans and, relatedly, among conservatives.

Too bad all that support is based on lies.

Don't listen to CamelPed Roudy...My link in the original post was one page of posters on Yahoo News. And I did not pick and choose, they were copied and pasted as they were posted.

Click the link!

Palestinians kill themselves all the time, Hamas, Fatah, are responsible of killing each other and each other's children. Israel has no connection to this barbaric reality.

So do the children of Gaza who need shelters. The Palestinians for some reason don't think its important enough to build shelters for the children of Gaza. Why? I think we all know.

Hamas, Fatah, are responsible of killing each other and each other's children.

I posted about that several times. You must have missed it.

Possible

Possible

The US recruits, arms, pays, and trains Fatah "security forces" who are under the command of a US officer. Their job is to eliminate resistance groups in general and Hamas in particular.

When the Palestinians defend themselves from these US forces, the liars say that the Palestinians are killing each other.

Forum List

Back