America is supposed to be the land of the free

But for the first time I can say I am truly ashamed that Americans do not have the backbone that those men and women have in Ukraine. We should have done that here a couple of years ago around 2009

Not seeing why this is a country we'd want to emulate.

Let's review. The Ukraine had an election that the world considered fair, and the pro-Russian President won, and even talked Putin into financing his country's debts.

But an anti-Russian minority toppled the government through mob action. And when the half of the Country who happen to be Russian had quite enough of that shit, they broke away.

This by you is a good model?

But for the first time I can say I am truly ashamed that Americans do not have the backbone that those men and women have in Ukraine. We should have done that here a couple of years ago around 2009

Let's review. The Ukraine had an election that the world considered fair, and the pro-Russian President won, and even talked Putin into financing his country's debts.

But an anti-Russian minority toppled the government through mob action. And when the half of the Country who happen to be Russian had quite enough of that shit, they broke away.

If the republicans and democrats continue with their corruption YES.
OH but we have that vote and they still have their corruption, is that how it works for you?

America is supposed to be the land of the free

Wut?
Well isn't it? If it is why don't we treat our corrupt politicians the same way?

you tell me. Boehner has been buying stock in companies since 2009 that stand to make billions of dollars if Keystone is passed. Boehner is a huge supporter of Keystone, Boehner is capable of passing the Law that opens Keystone. Any ethical human sees the problem with that scenario. Impeach Boehner or bitch slap Boehner ?

Yeah, that's what we need.

Mobs throwing people into dumpsters.

You are one of the few to point out that the current Ukrainian government usurped power, and the rebels are the former legal government.

Thank you.

If the republicans and democrats continue with their corruption YES.
OH but we have that vote and they still have their corruption, is that how it works for you?

I don't worry about "corruption". frankly, I see more corruption in the private sector than the public sector, anyway.
You don't worry about laws that strip you of your rights? Laws that take your money? Politicians misusing his authority? You aren't concerned about that? Corruption in the private sector is quite different than in the public sector, and is not comparable to each other.

Forum List

Back