A question for Democrats

Aug 22, 2014
who will you shove Hillary under the bus for in 2016?

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

So, in 2016 which minority will a white woman get pushed aside for?

War on women!!! Ha

In 2008 Hillary Clinton was CLEARLY the more qualified candidate, and after years of clamoring that a woman should get her chance, it looked like she finally would; and Hillary probably would have won the election over McCain. However along came Super N!gger who had essentially done NOTHING to distinguish himself as a Presidential candidate and you guys tossed Hillary aside like so much refuse.

War on women!!! Ha
super what?......come on Bear thats something Guno would say........

• Banned

War on women!!! Ha

A term used for effect. Nothing more.

I hear they're considering an Indian.

War-Bonnet-Warren-300x204.jpg

War on women!!! Ha

hillary will be the ticket

the dimocrats are not left with much of a choice

after the shellacking they got this past election

You're better then this thread Bear. Just sayin...

The bottom line on Hillary is that she makes a lousy campaigner. She isn't likable the way her husband, Bubba, was. She's shrill and mean on the trail and doesn't connect with voters, plus she has Obama baggage that will be hard to duck. I predict they will be looking for an excuse to dump her.

War on women!!! Ha

The bottom line on Hillary is that she makes a lousy campaigner. She isn't likable the way her husband, Bubba, was. She's shrill and mean on the trail and doesn't connect with voters, plus she has Obama baggage that will be hard to duck. I predict they will be looking for an excuse to dump her.
she is too old to run......and she will be even older in 2 years.....anything could happen to old farts at her age between now and then.....

War on women!!! Ha

she is too old to run......and she will be even older in 2 years.....anything could happen to old farts at her age between now and then.....

I don't think she'll run either. I think she missed her window.

You're better then this thread Bear. Just sayin...

Well I thank you for that , but it is a valid point, Hillary was shoved aside for a nobody in 2008.

It didn't come as a surprise to me she was pushed aside for a lesser qualified candidate. The primary voters are like crows, they'll latch on to the shiny new object instead of picking the more qualified person for the job. Sadly, PA's primary is so far off in the calendar the nominee usually has it locked up by the time we go the polls.

War on women!!! Ha

Why should we respond to a blatant racist West Pointer?

War on women!!! Ha

Sir, buy a god damned dictionary, if you need funds let me know, I'll buy one for you.

[rey-sist]
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.
adjective
of or like racists or racism :
racist policies; racist attitudes.

Notice "using a word that some don't like" is not listed

I don't see how you can say that. She'll be the same age Reagan was and women usually outlast men.
i thought he was to old too.....being the President is a very stressful job.....there is a reason they go in with dark hair and come out with white hair..... they age faster while in that job..... wont even consider someone that old......

I expect a challenger or two. We'll have to see how they do....won't we.

It ought to be a very interesting primary. We will be listening intently and those who can vote in primaries will cast their ballots.

That's how it works. That's how Obama won the primary in 08'.

War on women!!! Ha

Sir, buy a god damned dictionary, if you need funds let me know, I'll buy one for you.

[rey-sist]
noun
a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.
adjective
of or like racists or racism :
racist policies; racist attitudes.

Notice "using a word that some don't like" is not listed

As a LTC in the armed forces, did you refer to blacks under your authority as n*ggers or do you just do it on the interweb?

Forum List

Back