America is on the wrong track

Because you and other cons have always tried to pass off this lie that there is something wrong with calling the US a democracy when THAT is what it is.

Why does it say Republic in the constitution?
No where does it say democracy.
When you read what the founders said,they wanted a Republic because democracies have always failed.

Did yoiu read the dictionary definition?

did you read the encyclopedia article?

The COLD HARD FACT is that we are a type of Democracy.

Why is it you hate that word so much you seek to rewrite every dictionary and encyclopedia?

Why do you hate our constitution where it never has the word democracy in it?
Why do you hate a republic form of government? Where we are suppose to have freedom from government?
Why do you embrace communisim?

Why does it say Republic in the constitution?
No where does it say democracy.
When you read what the founders said,they wanted a Republic because democracies have always failed.

Why is it you hate that word so much you seek to rewrite every dictionary and encyclopedia?

Why do you hate a republic form of government? Where we are suppose to have freedom from government?
Why do you embrace communisim?

Why are yoiu LYING about what I said and WHY are you ignoring every dictionary and encyclopedia in the world just to attack me?

Smoke screen, first person to raise taxes is the first person voted out of office.

So go ahead, make my day. Raise taxes. Prove me right.

Because you and other cons have always tried to pass off this lie that there is something wrong with calling the US a democracy when THAT is what it is.

That is just silly on your part.

Just because we prefer to define our country and political makeup properly does not mean that we hate the alternative.

We have individual states. We are a republic. Our base political make-up is that of a democracy, but we are a republic.

We are proud of our uniquness....why do you wish to not recognize our uniqueness?

An olympic gold medalist in the marathon is a marathon runner. Does he hate other marathon runners becuase he wants to be recognized as an olympic gold medalist?

Just plain old silly and adversarial by you TM.

Why do you embrace communism?

Why are yoiu LYING about what I said and WHY are you ignoring every dictionary and encyclopedia in the world just to attack me?

Show me where it say democracy in the Constitution TM

What does that matter you silly fool?

a republic is a type of democracy?

show me in what dictionary or encyclopedia is says the contrary?

Just because we prefer to define our country and political makeup properly does not mean that we hate the alternative.

We have individual states. We are a republic. Our base political make-up is that of a democracy, but we are a republic.

We are proud of our uniquness....why do you wish to not recognize our uniqueness?

An olympic gold medalist in the marathon is a marathon runner. Does he hate other marathon runners becuase he wants to be recognized as an olympic gold medalist?

So you are going to sit there and PRETEND the right has not tried to redefine the meaning of the word democracy ?

Hell go back and read the damned thread

Anyone with common sense can understand your post JH.

As I stated. TDM has no common sense. Nuff said.

So claud, you stilll think the US is NOT a democracy contrary to every fucking dictionary and encyclopedia in the worlds opinion?

Poll: Most say US on wrong track - US news - Life - msnbc.com

The survey found 49 percent of Americans held a negative view of Republicans after the deal was reached, and 42 percent held a negative opinion of the conservative Tea Party movement. Tea Party conservatives stuck closely to their demand that deficit reduction be handled solely through spending cuts and were willing to risk a default to achieve their aims.

By contrast, 40 percent of those polled saw Democrats in a negative light.

"Coming out of this, the Republicans are I think taking the balance of the blame for the debt deal negotiations,"

60% of Americans hold a negative view of Obama, so what's your point, stupid ?

If someone were to ask you what kind of car you drive....and you drive a mustang....and you simply answered "a ford".....what do you think the next question would be?

You may have believed you asnwered the question, but you didnt. They want to know the model.

But continue to divert form the crux of this threas which is that you posted it and used it to knock the GOP with absolutely no idea of the demographics polled.

So have fun in your own little GOP bad, DEM good world.

Why can't one liberal ever answer that question?

Why didn't the dems raise taxes when they had their super majority?

Anyone with common sense can understand your post JH.

As I stated. TDM has no common sense. Nuff said.

yes...I can not see her ability to apply common sense.
I am also noticing her inability to reason.

She simply regurgitates what she reads and hears.

Last edited:
Why can't one liberal ever answer that question?

Why didn't the dems raise taxes when they had their super majority?

Simple.

They knew it was the wrong thing to do and they didnt want their party attached to it.

If someone were to ask you what kind of car you drive....and you drive a mustang....and you simply answered "a ford".....what do you think the next question would be?

You may have believed you asnwered the question, but you didnt. They want to know the model.

But continue to divert form the crux of this threas which is that you posted it and used it to knock the GOP with absolutely no idea of the demographics polled.

So have fun in your own little GOP bad, DEM good world.

Really cute , there is a differance between people then asking what model and people saying "No you fucking moron you do not drive a ford you drive a mustang".

Now have a shred of honesty and admitt that is what I get and not "gee what type".

Forum List

Back