America is on the wrong track

They dont like your republican extremism

Wanting to reduce our debt, stop spending money we simply do not have, and to live within our means is republican extremism? It's common sense and it has to be done or we go down the tubes. What part of that don't you get?

The poll results? msnbc. Say. No. More!

What these polls show is that Obama and the Dem's 'blame' meme is working well. Surprise, surprise.

well to dimwitted dimocwats like truth'don'tmeanshit it seems extreme for sure.

The American people think it extreme.

We are a democracy and the vast majority in the country agree

TruthMatters: Well, Doctor, what have we got—a Republic or a Monarchy?

Ben Franklin: A Republic, if you can keep it.

TruthMatters: Nu uhh, it's a Democracy!

Your fight isnt with me its with every dictionary and encyclopedia in the world

America is on a wrong track IMO.

So of us realize the track we've been following ends in oblivion and want to change our direction, but others just want to continue the excessive spending and whatnot in spite of the cold hard facts. So come November '12 things will get sorted out one way or the other. And I really like our odds.

They dont like your republican extremism

Wanting to reduce our debt, stop spending money we simply do not have, and to live within our means is republican extremism? It's common sense and it has to be done or we go down the tubes. What part of that don't you get?

The poll results? msnbc. Say. No. More!

What these polls show is that Obama and the Dem's 'blame' meme is working well. Surprise, surprise.

In TDM's world those are extremist views Zoomey.

Common Sense?? Thats a foreign idea to her obviously.

BTW Love your avatar. Your new baby seems to fit in well with your other pal. Great looking dogs.

How many times do you have to be shown that the very definitions of words PROVE that our form of government is a type of democracy?

Had trouble finding the demographics of the poll.
Were they listed somewhere?

Sure they say "X%" of republicans said this and "Y%" of democrats siad that.....but what percentage of those polled were registered democrats and what percentage were registered repblicans.
What percentage are independants.

For example....if X% of republicans say they favor what the GOP is doing, but only 10% of those polled were repyublicans...then the overall percentage of 40% approval rate is very much skewed.

Can you show me the actual breakdown?

Or are you just assunming that the poll was fair and balanced?

Why does it say Republic in the constitution?
No where does it say democracy.
When you read what the founders said,they wanted a Republic because democracies have always failed.

How many times do you have to be shown that the very definitions of words PROVE that our form of government is a type of democracy?

A Republic is representative government ruled by law (the Constitution). A democracy is direct government ruled by the majority (mob rule). A Republic recognizes the inalienable rights of individuals while democracies are only concerned with group wants or needs (the public good).

Republic vs. Democracy

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Untied States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all.

This explains it quite simply; even you can understand it. If you bother to watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFXuGIpsdE0]Republic vs Democracy - YouTube[/ame]

When you read what the founders said,they wanted a Republic because democracies have always failed.

Did yoiu read the dictionary definition?

did you read the encyclopedia article?

The COLD HARD FACT is that we are a type of Democracy.

Why is it you hate that word so much you seek to rewrite every dictionary and encyclopedia?

Its right in the article , they link to the poll

Yes..I know...and I went to the link...and it did notgiove the demographics....so I again ask...did you first review the demographics before commenting n the poll...or did you just assume it was fair and balanced.

And if you did review the demographics of the pol, where did you find them?

A Republic is representative government ruled by law (the Constitution). A democracy is direct government ruled by the majority (mob rule). A Republic recognizes the inalienable rights of individuals while democracies are only concerned with group wants or needs (the public good).

Republic vs. Democracy

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the Untied States of America and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all.

This explains it quite simply; even you can understand it. If you bother to watch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFXuGIpsdE0]Republic vs Democracy - YouTube[/ame]

Do you realise just how insane it is to pretend Every encyclopedia and dictionary is wrong?

Did yoiu read the dictionary definition?

did you read the encyclopedia article?

The COLD HARD FACT is that we are a type of Democracy.

Why is it you hate that word so much you seek to rewrite every dictionary and encyclopedia?

Our basis is a democracy...but we are a republic that takes a democracy to a different level and thus a more indepth definition.

A sack is an item that can hold things.

A sac of potatos is more than just a sack

Reuters/Ipsos polls have as good a record as any polls.

so you did not review the demographics.

Let me tell ytou something TM...that poll could have said that 93% of Americans polled think that the dem0ocrats are a bunch of childish morons and without the demographics of who was polled, I would not have made a single comment.

But as I have found with you....you dont care about the base of the poll....if the results are favorable to you, you jump all over it.

aMerica isnt on the wrong track, the problem is

all the dead weight its train is trying to tow along.

Not enough engines working, to many empty cars along for the ride.

Try to have a pow wow to fix things, and its all Chiefs and no Indians.

[/analogy mode off]

:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back