America is left of center

Status
Not open for further replies.

midcan5

liberal / progressive
Jun 4, 2007
America
After I took this test, I did comparisons with other demographics and found that almost all where left of center. This isn't surprising because the youth of today are more liberal on social issues. See where you score, it is an interesting test and I scored more conservative than on other tests.

Political Spectrum Quiz

My Political Views

I am a left social moderate: Left: 5.24, Libertarian: 0.48

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -4.1

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -4.07

Political Spectrum Quiz - Your Political Label

After I took this test, I did comparisons with other demographics and found that almost all where left of center. This isn't surprising because the youth of today are more liberal on social issues. See where you score, it is an interesting test and I scored more conservative than on other tests.

Political Spectrum Quiz

My Political Views

I am a left social moderate: Left: 5.24, Libertarian: 0.48

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -4.1

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -4.07

Political Spectrum Quiz - Your Political Label

Wow. You were wrong about everything. Did you feel you should just stop taking the test at some point?

My Political Views: I am a far-right social libertarian

Right: 7.69, Libertarian: 4.87

These are always interesting, but I always come up with the same:

You are a center-left social libertarian.
Left: 1.81, Libertarian: 6.6

Too bad the Libertarians don't like left-leaners anymore.

Which is too bad, since my left score is almost exactly in line with the average of all quiz takers as shown. Assuming the average is accurate, which it may not be. Online quizzes are easy enough to game if you're so inclined.

You are a centrist moderate social libertarian.
Right: 0.36, Libertarian: 2.21

I wasn't too surprised with the libertarian result. A couple of the questions were tough for me to answer because they were so broad.

Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: 3.49
Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: 1.73

Last edited:
The questions were idiotic and left leaning

They were

But I took the test just for giggles

32x24.gif

Call Janet Napalitano!!! Hurry!

You are a right moderate social libertarian.
Right: 6.02, Libertarian: 2.24

The questions were idiotic and left leaning
I've taken that sillly test numerous times and reject the premises of several of the questions.

Still, if I play along, my score consistently shows up a couple of clicks south of Milton Freidman.

That said, just because a bunch of leftists take it on the interwebs, that doesn't speak for America as a whole...Thread title is bunk.

You are a left moderate social libertarian.
Left: 5.1, Libertarian: 3.09

Don't we already have several of these threads?

I am not at all surprised at my scores:

Compass:

You are a right social libertarian.
Right: 4.43, Libertarian: 4.81

Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: 5.36 :lol:

Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -1.24

I am a cultural liberal neocon. No surprise.

Compass:

You are a left social libertarian.
Left: 4.76, Libertarian: 4.17
10x28.gif

Looks about right to me...

The questions are very 'provocative' in their wording. This quiz was definitely constructed by some one(s) with an obvious left leaning bent, in truth it creates a desired outcome. Whether this was done consciously or not, well I don't know. Took the quiz, reading very carefully each question:

You are a right moderate social libertarian.
Right: 4.69, Libertarian: 3.11

I also answered based on what I felt and (personally) believed but not necessarily based on how I would vote concerning each issue.

I too found the questions ambiguous but unlike the whiners in this thread I read them objectively and answered honestly. That is why I was more conservative than usual. Absolutes bother we liberals.

The weird thing about the few whiners who shoot the messenger - test in this case - is if you read their posts, they are far more simpleminded than this test is. If empty cliche is knowledge they are smart - But it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back