America is headed in the wrong "complexion"

No matter who wins, the next potus is going to be white. Suck it, tigger.
Them two old white mf's won't last a year....listen, I for one have had the pleasure of living long enough to see a black man in the white house, going forward.....and going back to white, that's your stress pal, not mine!!

Both vps are white too.

Gotta get whitey in there to clean up the mess the black guy made.
Uh, what mess? Seriuosly, what mess has Obama made that your do nothing majority houses hasn't done?

"Trump's Klan rallies"

Why should anyone answer you seriously when you post this crap?
View attachment 91212
images
images
images
You really want to go there?

I can pick out crazyass bastards in any Clinton rally too.
I double dog dare you!! You cowards don't dare fuck with a grannie rally cause nigga's is in da house....LOLOLOLOL

So you're admitting the n......s will get violent.
This is why cops are so edgy when they respond to a situation involving a black male. Exactly what I've been telling you in other threads.

"Trump's Klan rallies"

View attachment 91212
images
images
images

I double dog dare you!! You cowards don't dare fuck with a grannie rally cause nigga's is in da house....LOLOLOLOL

Racist meltdown in full effect...

"Trump's Klan rallies"

View attachment 91212
images
images
images

Isn't it a little early to be drinking?

"Trump's Klan rallies"

View attachment 91212
images
images
images

This is why cops are so edgy when they respond to a situation involving a black male. Exactly what I've been telling you in other threads.

Dude, I'm not a white person and I'm certainly not a Trump supporter so miss me on this bait n switch bs, uh I gotta brain and it works.......Yeah, blax are violent, yes whites, asians, latino's etc....all have violent tendencies.....I mean who goes into a safe church and gun down 9 innocent people? Who shoot unarmed blax for nothing? Who' guns down 27 babies in a school? The list is endless and lord lets not forget who exterminated 10 million jews....but to seg back to your comment......you white racist cowards dare not venture into a Clinton rally and sucker punch a motherfucker is what I'm sayin....or push a lone black chic and spit on her or or or....you racist nuts, as bad as you wanna be, is as good in numbers ONLY!!

"Trump's Klan rallies"

View attachment 91212
images
images
images

Isn't it a little early to be drinking?
Depends.....if its an off day, as in my case....Drinkin is the way to go

"Trump's Klan rallies"

View attachment 91212
images
images
images

Dude, I'm not a white person and I'm certainly not a Trump supporter so miss me on this bait n switch bs, uh I gotta brain and it works.......Yeah, blax are violent, yes whites, asians, latino's etc....all have violent tendencies.....I mean who goes into a safe church and gun down 9 innocent people? Who shoot unarmed blax for nothing? Who' guns down 27 babies in a school? The list is endless and lord lets not forget who exterminated 10 million jews....but to seg back to your comment......you white racist cowards dare not venture into a Clinton rally and sucker punch a motherfucker is what I'm sayin....or push a lone black chic and spit on her or or or....you racist nuts, as bad as you wanna be, is as good in numbers ONLY!!
Did the worlds "white people" kill the jews, or was it Hitler and a handful of crazy Nazis? Let me remind you that Hitler hid his crimes from the people, so you can't blame them for anything.

In Rwanda it wasn't the same story. Nothing hidden from the people there.

Forum List

Back