America is headed in the wrong "complexion"

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I will ask for the very last time, what "direction" does Trump supporters think this country should be headed? When asked this question time and time and time again, during and after each of Trump's Klan rallies, you never get an answer. Trump last night made it seem as if we're headed off a cliff and yet, other than giving National Inquirer sound bites, you got nothing from him either.

I can't believe he keeps throwing NAFTA up, when it was the GOP that composed and delivered NAFTA to a horny president that would have signed away his birth rights if it was put before him during those years.

So my question again and again is asking what direction do the Klan want for this country to turn and are we talking DIRECTION OR COMPLEXION?

I will ask for the very last time, what "direction" does Trump supporters think this country should be headed? When asked this question time and time and time again, during and after each of Trump's Klan rallies, you never get an answer. Trump last night made it seem as if we're headed off a cliff and yet, other than giving National Inquirer sound bites, you got nothing from him either.

I can't believe he keeps throwing NAFTA up, when it was the GOP that composed and delivered NAFTA to a horny president that would have signed away his birth rights if it was put before him during those years.

So my question again and again is asking what direction do the Klan want for this country to turn and are we talking DIRECTION OR COMPLEXION?

Your right and Hillary needs to tell him Bush Sr started Nafta, and Bush Jr, Cafta.

• Banned
"Trump's Klan rallies"

Why should anyone answer you seriously when you post this crap?
upload_2016-9-27_13-5-6.jpeg
images
images
images
You really want to go there?

No matter who wins, the next potus is going to be white. Suck it, tigger.
Them two old white mf's won't last a year....listen, I for one have had the pleasure of living long enough to see a black man in the white house, going forward.....and going back to white, that's your stress pal, not mine!!

Them two old white mf's won't last a year....listen, I for one have had the pleasure of living long enough to see a black man in the white house, going forward.....and going back to white, that's your stress pal, not mine!!

Half black...or Halfrican if you will.

Both vps are white too.

Gotta get whitey in there to clean up the mess the black guy made.

Was it really necessary to start a whole thread because the OP made the remarkable discovery of two words that rhyme?

"Trump's Klan rallies"

Why should anyone answer you seriously when you post this crap?
View attachment 91212
images
images
images
You really want to go there?

You REALLY stupid....
Truth hurts don't it!!

So a bunch of democrats dressed up in clan uniforms is supposed make a point in your favor?
Oh, so them's some democrats at these rallies
images
images
images

These so called democrats look awfully rednecky to me

Forum List

Back