Call for "Widespread protest and Civil Disobedience in the Event of Signicant Fraud in the ...Election"

Doug1943

Platinum Member
Jan 3, 2016
Your American Politics Quiz for the month. What is being described here?

"In ______, _____ joined with the_____, _____, and _____ to launch the "No Stolen Elections!" campaign. Participants were invited to join in signing a pledge that began, "I remember the stolen presidential election of ____ and I am willing to take action in _____ if the election is stolen again." The campaign stated that it would prepare for widespread protest and civil disobedience in the event of significant fraud in the ____elections."

Is the Republican Party joining with the Militia Movement, the pro-Life movement, and the John Birch Society? The "stolen election of 2020"? "Taking action in 2024?" Or what?

Answer here:
[ United for Peace and Justice - Wikipedia ]

Like all good Stalinists, you are unconcerned with stolen elections as long as it is your team doing it, and so direct your ire towards any who might stand in the way.
It's usually a good idea to look at the links in a post, before you reply, certainly if they are central to the point of the post, as they are in this case. Please do so now.

Your American Politics Quiz for the month. What is being described here?

"In ______, _____ joined with the_____, _____, and _____ to launch the "No Stolen Elections!" campaign. Participants were invited to join in signing a pledge that began, "I remember the stolen presidential election of ____ and I am willing to take action in _____ if the election is stolen again." The campaign stated that it would prepare for widespread protest and civil disobedience in the event of significant fraud in the ____elections."

Is the Republican Party joining with the Militia Movement, the pro-Life movement, and the John Birch Society? The "stolen election of 2020"? "Taking action in 2024?" Or what?

Answer here:
[ United for Peace and Justice - Wikipedia ]
Do you have a point to make?

Do you have a point to make?
Take the test!!! Try to fill in the blanks. Which set of nasty old
rightwingers were preparing to "take action" in "widespread protests"
and "civil disobedience" if the election was stolen again?

I saw the globalist leftist link.

Why do you think I didn't?
Because your response would have been different, if you had clicked on that link
and read who was proposing to undertake widespread protests and civil disobedience.

I'm a strong believer in "know your enemy". It makes it easier to defeat him.

[ ]

Forum List

Back