Flordia Teacher Allows Fight In Classroom: Our Society is Devolving

LibertyKid

Platinum Member
May 26, 2021
How long until this type of sub-urban culture is stopped?
Why would a teacher, with so much potential, throw her career away?

A middle school teacher was arrested for letting students fight in her classroom.
Angel Footman, a teacher at Griffin Middle School, was charged with four counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and booked into the Gadsden County jail on Thursday.
According to records, Griffin students allege Footman, 23, allowed girls to fight in her classroom. Videos of the incidents show Footman standing nearby or sitting at her desk while the fights occurred, according to the probable cause affidavit.
"The fighters informed me that Footman asked them whether they wanted to have a 'friendly fade' before the fights began," wrote Leon County Sheriff's Office detective Hanna Perry. "She made statements such as '30 seconds, no screaming, no yelling, no phones,' and she even asked two of the girls whether they wanted to come back during her 6th period planning period to 'run it back' (fight again)."

A middle school teacher was arrested for letting students fight in her classroom.
Angel Footman, a teacher at Griffin Middle School, was charged with four counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and booked into the Gadsden County jail on Thursday.
According to records, Griffin students allege Footman, 23, allowed girls to fight in her classroom. Videos of the incidents show Footman standing nearby or sitting at her desk while the fights occurred, according to the probable cause affidavit.
"The fighters informed me that Footman asked them whether they wanted to have a 'friendly fade' before the fights began," wrote Leon County Sheriff's Office detective Hanna Perry. "She made statements such as '30 seconds, no screaming, no yelling, no phones,' and she even asked two of the girls whether they wanted to come back during her 6th period planning period to 'run it back' (fight again)."
Supervising fights in America's classrooms is always going to be safer than fights outside with guns and knives, and no school rules!

Supervising fights in America's classrooms is always going to be safer than fights outside with guns and knives, and no school rules!
Says the guy from Canada, who also speaks about a culture of war and what we are doing about it. But then spouts his whimsical mental meme that actually leads to nothing but a higher post count and less respect.

Question to ask is why are teachers allowing this as well as other vile things to happen on school grounds. There's a subtle effort of the Dept of Education to train activist teachers...they depend in large part on the help of weingarten's teachers union.

She looks like a student... why was she teaching in the first place?....
24 years old. Maybe right out of college. Maybe a sub, or an assistant. But the article called her a "teacher". Most of my teachers growing up looked like they were 15+ years past retirement.

Blacks again and again and again.
I have given up on them. used to have hope....until hope and change.

This is what they can find nowdays to become "teachers" in the ghetto. Would you want that job?
Like the Police....UNIPARTY is ruining public education. correction....HAS RUNINED it.

LOL! this teacher even contacted them to see if they wanted to "run it back"? put them on a schedule.

Fighting in schools is intolerable.
School is for learning, not fighting.
If you want to learn how to fight, take Karate.
The problem is that there is no teaching going on. You've got ignorant activist teachers who are turning kids into activist students and future teachers and terrorists. Education only gets in the way. These teachers.....they insist on way too many work days...they get paid for those so then kids have to go to school earlier in the year and stay later. Teachers unions want all year round school..and kids and parents will have to get PERMISSION to take a vacation...more of that control and limited movement stuff. Teachers take a holiday for anything and haul in substitute teachers that we pay for. School systems weed through conservative teachers to get them out of the system. Christian schools are not allowed to recruit from graduating teachers to find teachers for them.....i am assuming that a few students get through college with their faith in God intact. Christian schools have had to find their own sources for teachers. And the state at every opportunity waits to infiltrate their teachings, beliefs, radicalization, atheisms into private and christian schools. It's an endless job of keeping them out.

I could get on board with that!
Perhaps we should teach judo, jujitsu, karate and boxing in high school or at least a good self defense class teaching elements of various martial arts.

Just one more reason that I promote the end of public education unions. Small wonder ever more parents are seeking out non-government educational institutions for their children.

Sounds like a Trump supporter.
She looks like a daughter of obama

1681280830020.jpeg

Forum List

Back