America has a problem.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
This short two minute video is 100% accurate,could not have said it better myself.

Last edited:
Since when do libturds give a fruit fly's fuck about the bill of rights?

Libturds HATE the Second Amendment for one. They empower sociopaths with an agenda to create MORE government authority, not less.

Libturds HATE the Second Amendment for one. They empower sociopaths with an agenda to create MORE government authority, not less.
Now you know the reason that I don't understand why they get the label "liberal" rather than communist/authoritarian/statist/fucktard.

They are not liberals. I am a liberal.

This guy was a liberal:
thomas-jefferson-9353715-1-402.jpg

This guy was a liberal:
220px-Benjamin_Franklin_by_Joseph_Duplessis_1778.jpg

This guy.....NOT:
barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg

He is a goose-stepping Bolshevik, along with most of the current DNC.

Can we please call them (at a minimum) leftists, if not communists? Give us back the "liberal" moniker, please.
:beer:

Now you know the reason that I don't understand why they get the label "liberal" rather than communist/authoritarian/statist/fucktard.

They are not liberals. I am a liberal.

This guy was a liberal:
thomas-jefferson-9353715-1-402.jpg

This guy was a liberal:
220px-Benjamin_Franklin_by_Joseph_Duplessis_1778.jpg

This guy.....NOT:
barack-obama-12782369-1-402.jpg

He is a goose-stepping Bolshevik, along with most of the current DNC.

Can we please call them (at a minimum) leftists, if not communists? Give us back the "liberal" moniker, please.
:beer:

that guy and THIS guy are two peas in a pod,not a single difference in them other than one is black of course.LOL

President+Bush+Holds+News+Conference+EAhj12PhxG9l.jpg

Forum List

Back