America could win a war against the entire world and here is why

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, thanks for the laugh, the comments on this video are HILARIOUS!

>>>>

Only very stupid rednecks would even believe this very stupid video

So a dumb kneegrow like you wouldn't try to take over the shipping lanes if you were an admiral in the US Navy to prevent the world from getting Middle East oil?

So if you were an admiral and the world declared war on the USA of course you would try to stop the flow of the oil In the world..

Britain and France are not minor leaguers
Italy also is not
they WILL hurt the US navy
Israel is an ass kicker

are you out of your mind?
the US taking on the world?

Best comment of the video?

"Next week it will be how America can beat Darth Vader and the Galactic empire."

So logic is your worst enemy?

Once again we rule the high seas we defend the middle East oil..

You are such a child and think all the money we spend on the US Navy is a waste..

No, but I'm not posting videos about making war on the planet.

>>>>

So a dumb kneegrow like you wouldn't try to take over the shipping lanes if you were an admiral in the US Navy to prevent the world from getting Middle East oil?

So if you were an admiral and the world declared war on the USA of course you would try to stop the flow of the oil In the world..

Why would the world declare war on the USA?

I don't wanna get into this, but any foreign forces on US soil that I see? I'm making target practice of. Starting with officers 1st.

PS: I have a skill for getting into elevated positions and exfiltrating..one 98% of people do not have.

PS: I read this at least 4x before I turned 14: Tom Brown's Field Guide to Wilderness Survival

You have to figure out first how they going to get here.. for some reason they watch to too much red Dawn and fly 5 million plus troops like 7,000 miles to get here..or do 10 knots in row boats with 1980 tanks for a sneak attack.

>>>>

Grr! Bring it!

>>>>

Uhm because the left hates Trump and my premise how to beat the entire world by starving it of oil..

Italy also is not
Israel is an ass kicker

giphy.gif

This video makes so many intelligence assumptions it is absolutely hilarious.

Nothing conforms to reality.

Watch it and weap, I was setting all you guys up to facts

That's odd ... I didn't see in there where the rest of the world resorts to terrorist attacks inside the U.S. with things like poisoning water supplies, sabotaging pipelines, blowing up commercial flights with SAM missiles, etc. You seem to think the rest of the 96% of the planet's population would simply surrender.

And not to mention, we invaded Iraq. Their army bolted as did their government. We ended up fighting insurgents who came from many surrounding countries to fight us; measuring in the tens of thousands. And it took us 9 years to win that war.

Now you want pretend like we can easily defeat 7.4 billion people when we struggled to beat 30,000 with no coordinated armies and limited weapons.

Too fucking stupid.

Illegals that you left In with open borders?

We are talking about standing military here not spys..

Btw ..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hi...story/german-saboteurs-executed-in-washington

German saboteurs executed in Washington

During World War II, six German saboteurs who secretly entered the United States on a mission to attack its civil infrastructure are executed by the United States for spying. Two other saboteurs who disclosed the plot to the FBI and aided U.S. authorities in their manhunt for their collaborators were imprisoned.

"We are talking about standing military here not spys.."

LOLOLOLOL

I like how you have to keep modifying your parameters every time your lunacy is exposed.

:dance:

>>>>

Uhm because the left hates Trump and my premise how to beat the entire world by starving it of oil..

tenor.gif

. . . . riiiiight. The world will declare war on us because. . ..

ORANGE MAN BAD?

:abgg2q.jpg:

I am trying to educate this people on how powerful the US military is and if the entire world declares war on us the way you can Bart them is starving them of fuel like we did to Germany.

tenor.gif

ORANGE MAN BAD?

This is military..and you can't figure it out I am into navy stats...
Ships , planes, weapons each country has..

Italy also is not
Israel is an ass kicker

giphy.gif

That's odd ... I didn't see in there where the rest of the world resorts to terrorist attacks inside the U.S. with things like poisoning water supplies, sabotaging pipelines, blowing up commercial flights with SAM missiles, etc. You seem to think the rest of the 96% of the planet's population would simply surrender.

And not to mention, we invaded Iraq. Their army bolted as did their government. We ended up fighting insurgents who came from many surrounding countries to fight us; measuring in the tens of thousands. And it took us 9 years to win that war.

Now you want pretend like we can easily defeat 7.4 billion people when we struggled to beat 30,000 with no coordinated armies and limited weapons.

Too fucking stupid.

How is it stupid you ignorant retard once again blowing up a ball bearing manufacturing plant in Germany crippled her, taking away her oil Germany had to make synthetic oil out of coal, hijacked the middle East oil would cripple the world of oil

If it wasn't stupid, you wouldn't have to create a very narrow scenario where the oppositions' best strategies are eliminated for your convenience. :cuckoo:

>>>>

If the world, Russia, India, China, etc. were blockaded, I did not see in the video what would prevent them from launching nuclear strikes or planting suit case nukes or tactical nukes in our cities.

What would prevent this?

Why is this off the table?

I don't wanna get into this, but any foreign forces on US soil that I see? I'm making target practice of. Starting with officers 1st.

PS: I have a skill for getting into elevated positions and exfiltrating..one 98% of people do not have.

PS: I read this at least 4x before I turned 14: Tom Brown's Field Guide to Wilderness Survival

You have to figure out first how they going to get here.. for some reason they watch to too much red Dawn and fly 5 million plus troops like 7,000 miles to get here..or do 10 knots in row boats with 1980 tanks for a sneak attack.

One can never watch enough Red Dawn.

Watch Red Dawn (1984) - 123Movies | 123Movie.page

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Too fucking stupid.

How is it stupid you ignorant retard once again blowing up a ball bearing manufacturing plant in Germany crippled her, taking away her oil Germany had to make synthetic oil out of coal, hijacked the middle East oil would cripple the world of oil

If it wasn't stupid, you wouldn't have to create a very narrow scenario where the oppositions' best strategies are eliminated for your convenience. :cuckoo:

What are you talking about, so if you were an admiral I'm charge of the USA navy what would you do first Faun?

giphy.gif

Too fucking stupid.

What are you talking about, so if you were an admiral I'm charge of the USA navy what would you do first Faun?

Start launching nukes.

Suppose the entire world declared war on America, the USA could beat them simply because the USA don't need the middle East oil, just shut down the shipping lanes they would run out of oil and the economies would crash and burn.

If we needed more oil just attack Canada or venezuela.

The world put together doesn't have an invasion fleet to land on American soil..

Discuss and no nukes allowed..

But can we beat the traitors, the democrats, in our midst? Our biggest danger is the democrat traitors, who are working on behalf of the communist Chinese.

tenor.gif

ORANGE MAN BAD?

This is military..and you can't figure it out I am into navy stats...
Ships , planes, weapons each country has..

That is what I am trying to tell you.

You are using the thinking of 1950 for the year 2020.

It is obsolete. Give it up.

This is not how the next war will be fought. There are so many other variables that this video leaves out. Biological, Chemical, Cyber, Space, Guerrilla, Exotic Clandestine Technologies, etc.

7B50CA415BDA07521F62F9CB2319D8DFFC5C7AF1

Asymmetric warfare - Wikipedia

Apparently the guy that made that video never heard of the

Millennium Challenge 2002
Millennium Challenge 2002 - Wikipedia

Exercise action

"Red, commanded by retired Marine Corps Lieutenant General Paul K. Van Riper, adopted an asymmetric strategy, in particular, using old methods to evade Blue's sophisticated electronic surveillance network. Van Riper used motorcycle messengers to transmit orders to front-line troops and World-War-II-style light signals to launch airplanes without radio communications.

Red received an ultimatum from Blue, essentially a surrender document, demanding a response within 24 hours. Thus warned of Blue's approach, Red used a fleet of small boats to determine the position of Blue's fleet by the second day of the exercise. In a preemptive strike, Red launched a massive salvo of cruise missiles that overwhelmed the Blue forces' electronic sensors and destroyed sixteen warships. This included one aircraft carrier, ten cruisers and five of six amphibious ships. An equivalent success in a real conflict would have resulted in the deaths of over 20,000 service personnel. Soon after the cruise missile offensive, another significant portion of Blue's navy was "sunk" by an armada of small Red boats, which carried out both conventional and suicide attacks that capitalized on Blue's inability to detect them as well as expected.

At this point, the exercise was suspended, Blue's ships were "re-floated", and the rules of engagement were changed; this was later justified by General Peter Pace as follows: "You kill me in the first day and I sit there for the next 13 days doing nothing, or you put me back to life and you get 13 more days' worth of experiment out of me. Which is a better way to do it?"[1] After the reset, both sides were ordered to follow predetermined plans of action.

After the war game was restarted, its participants were forced to follow a script drafted to ensure a Blue Force victory. Among other rules imposed by this script, Red Force was ordered to turn on their anti-aircraft radar in order for them to be destroyed, and was not allowed to shoot down any of the aircraft bringing Blue Force troops ashore.[2] Van Riper also claimed that exercise officials denied him the opportunity to use his own tactics and ideas against Blue Force, and that they also ordered Red Force not to use certain weapons systems against Blue Force and even ordered the location of Red Force units to be revealed.[3]

This led to accusations that the war game had turned from an honest, open, free playtest of U.S. war-fighting capabilities into a rigidly controlled and scripted exercise intended to end in an overwhelming U.S. victory,[2] alleging that "$250 million was wasted".[4]

Aftermath
Van Riper was extremely critical of the scripted nature of the new exercise and resigned from the exercise in the middle of the war game. Van Riper later said that the Vice Admiral Marty Mayer altered the exercise's purpose to reinforce existing doctrine and notions of infallibility within the U.S. military rather than serving as a learning experience.

Van Riper also stated that the war game was rigged so that it appeared to validate the modern, joint-service war-fighting concepts it was supposed to be testing.[3] He was quoted in the ZDFNew York Times documentary The Perfect War (2004)[5] as saying that what he saw in MC02 echoed the same view promoted by the Department of Defense under Robert McNamara before and during the Vietnam War, namely that the U.S. military could not and would not be defeated.. . . "

giphy.gif

Too fucking stupid.

Of course, it's like Millennium Challenge 2002 all over again. :abgg2q.jpg:

giphy.gif

Too fucking stupid.

Of course, it's like Millennium Challenge 2002 all over again. :abgg2q.jpg:

At least this one doesn't cost us $250 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back