America could win a war against the entire world and here is why

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what happens when certified nuts start threads like this one. We represent roughly 4% of the global population, yet this yahoo thinks we can conquer Earth. And without a Death Star, no less.

This is a poster who hates the fact the USA Is the only super power In the world .

Now I made a premise we control the middle East shipping lanes..

We always have a aircraft carrier battle group there, we hold hostage the oil , countries economies collapse..
Dumbass -- the rest of the world wouldn't play by your premise. :eusa_doh:

So how would they get oil make it like the Germans did?

I already told you -- by land. They already have mazes of pipelines and they would build more.

4,000 miles?

Over like 4 country's that hate them in weeks?

You are fucking stupid about geography..
Other countries hate them?? Dumbass, this is your fantasy, remember? It's us against the rest of the world. They band together in times like this.

Britain and France are not minor leaguers
Italy also is not
they WILL hurt the US navy
Israel is an ass kicker

are you out of your mind?
the US taking on the world?

giphy.gif

This video makes so many intelligence assumptions it is absolutely hilarious.

Nothing conforms to reality.

The OP's premise was that the USA can control the shipping lanes for oil and we could take on the entire world.

Well...............if this was only about us taking on other countries via the sea, there is a slight possibility that it could be done.

HOWEVER..........................................

Troops aren't delivered just by ships. They can also be flown in on troop carriers, and those troop carriers would be guarded by fighter jets. You might take down one or two, but you ain't gonna get all of 'em.

Never mind the fact that if you had just China and Russia band together, China could ship their troops by rail to the Bering Straight, and Russian warships could guard the troop carrier ships while they crossed the 50 miles to Alaska.

Never mind the fact that China and Russia both could ship troops via both aircraft and rail to the Middle East (who would also be allied against us). They could mount a serious land war against the troops already there, and when they were wiped out, start building missile bases and having aircraft patrol the Straits of Hormuz, which is where (apparently), they think we could stop the flow of oil.

And, there is also the fact that Russia has large reserves of oil, but because of US sanctions, they have a hard time selling it. If the rest of the world united against the US, Russia would then have lots of countries wanting to buy their oil.

Sorry, but the OP understands zero about warfare.

.....there have been many wars where many people have thought they could win those wars many ways:
WW2 the air chiefs thought bombing would do it--both the Allies and Germans
--London/etc
--Ploesti
--ball bearings--Schweinfurt -did not work
--burning Japan cities--which they did--no surrender
Although somewhat outnumbered by the Russians, Hitler believed they did not pose a serious threat and would fall apart just like their fellow Slavs, the Poles, did in 1939. Against an army of battle-hardened, racially superior Germans, the Russians would be finished in a matter of weeks, [ hahahhahahah ] Hitler claimed.
bold and laughing mine
The History Place - Defeat of Hitler: Attack on Russia
--Japan thought they could get the US to agree to a peace/etc

Italy also is not
Israel is an ass kicker

giphy.gif

Watch it and weap, I was setting all you guys up to facts

That's odd ... I didn't see in there where the rest of the world resorts to terrorist attacks inside the U.S. with things like poisoning water supplies, sabotaging pipelines, blowing up commercial flights with SAM missiles, etc. You seem to think the rest of the 96% of the planet's population would simply surrender.

And not to mention, we invaded Iraq. Their army bolted as did their government. We ended up fighting insurgents who came from many surrounding countries to fight us; measuring in the tens of thousands. And it took us 9 years to win that war.

Now you want pretend like we can easily defeat 7.4 billion people when we struggled to beat 30,000 with no coordinated armies and limited weapons.

Too fucking stupid.

OMG, thanks for the laugh, the comments on this video are HILARIOUS!

.....there have been many wars where many people have thought they could win those wars many ways:
WW2 the air chiefs thought bombing would do it--both the Allies and Germans
--London/etc
--Ploesti
--ball bearings--Schweinfurt -did not work
--burning Japan cities--which they did--no surrender
Although somewhat outnumbered by the Russians, Hitler believed they did not pose a serious threat and would fall apart just like their fellow Slavs, the Poles, did in 1939. Against an army of battle-hardened, racially superior Germans, the Russians would be finished in a matter of weeks, [ hahahhahahah ] Hitler claimed.
bold and laughing mine
The History Place - Defeat of Hitler: Attack on Russia
--Japan thought they could get the US to agree to a peace/etc

Once again this thread is about the world attacking America , not America attacking the world..

You do know the difference right?

We shut down the middle East oil, we shut down the shipping lanes we win

All the Navy's combined can't take on the USA navy..

They are designed for costal defense not deep water..

Watch it kid and learn

Italy also is not
Israel is an ass kicker

giphy.gif

That's odd ... I didn't see in there where the rest of the world resorts to terrorist attacks inside the U.S. with things like poisoning water supplies, sabotaging pipelines, blowing up commercial flights with SAM missiles, etc. You seem to think the rest of the 96% of the planet's population would simply surrender.

And not to mention, we invaded Iraq. Their army bolted as did their government. We ended up fighting insurgents who came from many surrounding countries to fight us; measuring in the tens of thousands. And it took us 9 years to win that war.

Now you want pretend like we can easily defeat 7.4 billion people when we struggled to beat 30,000 with no coordinated armies and limited weapons.

Too fucking stupid.

Illegals that you left In with open borders?

We are talking about standing military here not spys..

Btw ..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hi...story/german-saboteurs-executed-in-washington

German saboteurs executed in Washington

During World War II, six German saboteurs who secretly entered the United States on a mission to attack its civil infrastructure are executed by the United States for spying. Two other saboteurs who disclosed the plot to the FBI and aided U.S. authorities in their manhunt for their collaborators were imprisoned.

Italy also is not
Israel is an ass kicker

giphy.gif

Too fucking stupid.

How is it stupid you ignorant retard once again blowing up a ball bearing manufacturing plant in Germany crippled her, taking away her oil Germany had to make synthetic oil out of coal, hijacked the middle East oil would cripple the world of oil

Italy also is not
Israel is an ass kicker

Best comment of the video?

"Next week it will be how America can beat Darth Vader and the Galactic empire."

So logic is your worst enemy?

Once again we rule the high seas we defend the middle East oil..

You are such a child and think all the money we spend on the US Navy is a waste..

On top of this, the sources of this video are all public knowledge, it is based on publicly available intel.

Like the nations governments and the U.S. government is going to make all pertinent information needed to discuss such a scenario ever available.

To try to even discuss such a thing for civilians is just lunacy. I am completely baffled as to why the OP takes strategic weapons off the table. :dunno:

The video shown is so amateur, it isn't even an academic, military, or corporate lecture. It can't hardly be taken seriously. It is for low info. viewers that don't know anything, watch too much TEE VEE and want to be entertained.

Clandestine Capabilities and Deterrence in World Politics | CGSR Seminar
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
"The Center for Global Security Research (CGSR) sponsored this seminar entitled "Clandestine Capabilities and Deterrence in World Politics" on Aug. 8 2016, at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory. Austin Long is an Associate Professor at the School of International and Public Affairs and a Member of the Arnold A. Saltzman Institute of War and Peace Studies and the Harriman Institute for Russian, Eurasian, and East European Studies at Columbia University.

Abstract: International political outcomes are deeply shaped by the balance of power, but some military capabilities rely on secrecy in order to be effective (e.g. certain forms of cyber, signals intelligence, space systems, electronic warfare, stealth or counterstealth). These “clandestine capabilities” pose problems for deterrence. If clandestine nuclear capabilities are revealed, adversaries may be able to take steps that attenuate the advantages they are supposed to provide. On the other hand, if these capabilities are not revealed then deterrence failures may be inevitable - the Dr. Strangelove Doomsday Machine problem.

In this talk, Long outlines a conceptual and propositional inventory about the status of clandestine capabilities in world politics, focusing our analysis on nuclear forces. After outlining the importance of clandestine capabilities for policy and theory, we provide a typology of clandestine capabilities, using it to argue that military power is increasingly dependent upon secrecy. We then discuss the conditions under which clandestine nuclear capabilities might provide leverage and the mechanisms by which they can do so. The resulting propositional inventory is fleshed out with a diverse array of empirical examples but with a focus on strategic anti-submarine warfare in the Cold War.

Long is a non-resident Senior Fellow at the Foreign Policy Research Institute. He received his B.S. from the Sam Nunn School of International Affairs at the Georgia Institute of Technology and his Ph.D. in political science from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology."

(Video cannot be embedded. Quelle surprise.)
Clandestine Capabilities and Deterrence in World Politics | CGSR Seminar

Invisible Doomsday Machines: The Challenge of Clandestine Capabilities and Deterrence - War on the Rocks

KEY WORD, (best to use Bing or alternatives to Google); "Clandestine Capabilities"

I don't wanna get into this, but any foreign forces on US soil that I see? I'm making target practice of. Starting with officers 1st.

PS: I have a skill for getting into elevated positions and exfiltrating..one 98% of people do not have.

Did I mention I can shoot in the head up to 400 yards no problem?

PS: I read this at least 4x before I turned 14: Tom Brown's Field Guide to Wilderness Survival

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back