America could win a war against the entire world and here is why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumbfuck, I answered your question as to what I would do. Are you not paying attention in class again? Here, hope this helps you...

You would do what with what and how?

Feel free to elaborate..You never specified, sorry.

Yeah, I did. And I'm not about to repeat it for the intellectual impaired too stupid to read it.

No you did not. You would do what with what for the US in the event of a foreign invasion?

Asked and answered.

:dance:

You are a child..

LOLOLOLOL

Projects the idiot who started this thread. :lmao:

viocj.jpg

Dumbfuck, I answered your question as to what I would do. Are you not paying attention in class again? Here, hope this helps you...

Yeah, I did. And I'm not about to repeat it for the intellectual impaired too stupid to read it.

No you did not. You would do what with what for the US in the event of a foreign invasion?

Asked and answered.

You're a pussy-ass retard.

Your "nuke-finger" doesn't work for ya. Now what? Hmm?

and a Merry Christmas to you!

Asked and answered.

^ and the clown just dances like an an ignorant because he can't figure not a simple question..
About the op if he answered it correctly he would crap on in his pants like steven

Faun would never stand up for the USA, he's a Piece of Shit.

Asked and answered.

^ and the clown just dances like an an ignorant because he can't figure not a simple question..
About the op if he answered it correctly he would crap on in his pants like steven

How sad.

I can only take that to mean you can't respond to my answer on how to protect America from a global attack.

Asked and answered.

How sad.

I can only take that to mean you can't respond to my answer on how to protect America from a global attack.
With my life and my smarts, and my marksman skills.

You never said what you'd do. Most likely try to sell a cracker like me out to the enemy. That's exactly the type of piece of shit you are. Turd.

Asked and answered.

How sad.

I can only take that to mean you can't respond to my answer on how to protect America from a global attack.[/QUOTE

Of row boat's?

Asked and answered.

How sad.

You would not lift a finger to protect America from a global attack, faggot.

That's why you're a turd.

Last edited:

Asked and answered.

Sure it does.

You're a delusional dumbass to be dismissed from here on out, then.

Your fucktarded ass has no access to anything nuclear. Go fuck yourself with a cactus, k?

Your ass vs. Commies taking over a town, What is your choice?

Nevermind, I already know.

I reckon I'm "different" I grew up in a free and different America and I am not playing that.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Asked and answered.

How sad.

Nope. Already said what I would do. You apparently think beating up imaginary Marines is adequate. Meanwhile, I said how I would handle this. You can't handle that.

Asked and answered.

Sure it does.

Your fucktarded ass has no access to anything nuclear. Go fuck yourself with a cactus, k?

I reckon I'm "different" I grew up in a free and different America and I am not playing that.

Sorry.
LOLOLOL

It's a hypothetical, you fucking retard. :lmao:

The OP doesn't have access to our Naval fleet, meanwhile, he speculated how he would use them to block oil supplies.

Asked and answered.

How sad.

This is really sad how uneducated of a kneegrow you are, .

So what kind of a nerd are you?

Do you masturbate to Batman or Superman or something?

Asked and answered.

Sure it does.

Sorry.
LOLOLOL

The OP doesn't have access to our Naval fleet, meanwhile, he speculated how he would use them to block oil supplies.

So do you have a better plan?

Asked and answered.

How sad.

Nope. Already said what I would do. You apparently think beating up imaginary Marines is adequate. Meanwhile, I said how I would handle this. You can't handle that.
No you never did..

Asked and answered.

How sad.

You're a legend in your own mind. You posted nothing. Fuck you.

You're a delusional retard.

Asked and answered.

Exactly..

Asked and answered.

and a Merry Christmas to you!

Go fuck off.

Asked and answered.

Sure it does.

Sorry.
LOLOLOL

So you would attack Ireland?

Asked and answered.

How sad.

This is really sad how uneducated of a kneegrow you are, .

So what kind of a nerd are you?

Do you masturbate to Batman or Superman or something?

LOLOL

Now the dumbfuck is trolling his own thread.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

C'mon, putz... I said what my response would be if the rest of the globe banded together to attack us. Can't you deal with it?

Asked and answered.

Sure it does.

Sorry.
LOLOLOL

So do you have a better plan?
Sure I do. I said what I would do. Do you have anything but trolling to counter my plan of defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back