America could win a war against the entire world and here is why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked and answered.

:dance:

^ and the clown just dances like an an ignorant because he can't figure not a simple question..
About the op if he answered it correctly he would crap on in his pants like steven

Faun would never stand up for the USA, he's a Piece of Shit.
How sad.

I can only take that to mean you can't respond to my answer on how to protect America from a global attack.

You would not lift a finger to protect America from a global attack, faggot.

That's why you're a turd.
Nope. Already said what I would do. You apparently think beating up imaginary Marines is adequate. Meanwhile, I said how I would handle this. You can't handle that.

Which was what, boy? You didn't say a damn thing. All I get from you is that you're a pussy with a smart mouth, bitch!

Asked and answered.

You're a pussy-ass retard.

Your "nuke-finger" doesn't work for ya. Now what? Hmm?
Sure it does.

You're a delusional dumbass to be dismissed from here on out, then.

Your fucktarded ass has no access to anything nuclear. Go fuck yourself with a cactus, k?

Your ass vs. Commies taking over a town, What is your choice?

Nevermind, I already know.

I reckon I'm "different" I grew up in a free and different America and I am not playing that.

Sorry.
LOLOLOL

It's a hypothetical, you fucking retard. :lmao:

The OP doesn't have access to our Naval fleet, meanwhile, he speculated how he would use them to block oil supplies.

So you would attack Ireland?

Ireland would not be a primary target, no.

^ and the clown just dances like an an ignorant because he can't figure not a simple question..
About the op if he answered it correctly he would crap on in his pants like steven

How sad.

I can only take that to mean you can't respond to my answer on how to protect America from a global attack.

Nope. Already said what I would do. You apparently think beating up imaginary Marines is adequate. Meanwhile, I said how I would handle this. You can't handle that.

Which was what, boy?
Already stated. Go back and read my defense to this hypothetical. You may need someone to explain it to ya though. :badgrin:

How sad.

No you never did..

Of course I did. You're apparently just not suited to understand my stated defense.

Asked and answered.

How sad.

This is really sad how uneducated of a kneegrow you are, .

So what kind of a nerd are you?

Do you masturbate to Batman or Superman or something?

LOLOL

Now the dumbfuck is trolling his own thread.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

C'mon, putz... I said what my response would be if the rest of the globe banded together to attack us. Can't you deal with it?

Of course because you were being a little bitch..

And so pissed I am a military master mind and your idea was to slaughter a bunch of kids at McDonalds..

You wanted to flame this thread you retarded mother fucker so let's flame it faggot..

?

?

?

?

?

?

How sad.

No you never did..

Of course I did. You're apparently just not suited to understand my stated defense.

You can't comprehend anything ...

You are a paid fucking troll

So let's just be a paid fucking troll la lala I am faun a little faggot..

How sad.

No you never did..

I am faun

A paid government troll

.who can't have a serious discussion ..

I proved my points a thousand times in this this thread..faun just proved your a paid government troll.

How sad.

LOLOL

C'mon, putz... I said what my response would be if the rest of the globe banded together to attack us. Can't you deal with it?

And so pissed I am a military master mind and your idea was to slaughter a bunch of kids at McDonalds..

You wanted to flame this thread you retarded mother fucker so let's flame it faggot..

?

?

?

?

?

?
LOLOLOLOL

This is your thread and you're trolling it. :lmao:

Why not just respond to what I said I would do if the rest of the world attacked us?

How sad.

No you never did..

Ok, I guess this means you don't actually want to discuss your own thread topic but would rather troll it. Oh well, c'est la vie, I tried. :dunno:

Yes America has the most high logic white males

And the best natural resources

Trump supporters has this power with the best resources

How sad.

LOLOL

?

?

?

?

?

?
LOLOLOLOL

This is your thread and you're trolling it. :lmao:

Why not just respond to what I said I would do if the rest of the world attacked us?

What's funny is all you do is troll..when I get in a serious conversation.

And I set you up for it..

Kat ...

????

Kat I know you are reading it .

No you never did..

Ok, I guess this means you don't actually want to discuss your own thread topic but would rather troll it. Oh well, c'est la vie, I tried. :dunno:

You know I have to hold my ground, Kat is reading this till 4am

No you never did..

Be good, and don't get banned! :113:

No you never did..

STFU, turd.

No you never did..

We all know Kat's schedule, we all know what she does....

Very fair, but I could flame the fuck out of you .

No you never did..

STFU, turd.
No you never did..

Be good, and don't get banned! :113:

I love Kat with a passion..she protects the hell out of me.i make a vulgar post Kat delete it, ( I am thinking why? , Then I read it again, and I am like thanks Kat!!!)

I love Kat with a passion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back