Amazon's Echo refuses to answer whether it is connected to the CIA

I am sure that the CIA is acutely interested in my checking the weather and my continuing fascination with Pink Floyd.

/--- not looking good..............
siri.jpg

I believe if you would use enhanced interrogation techniques, you would get the answer you seek...Make sure the unit is connected to power when you waterboard...

Last edited:
Yes. If you have technology set up in your home that goes out to access the internet like the cloud based technology of Alexa or your computer, then the CIA can get in. Actually they dont even have to get in. Your voice commands are stored on a server. You can even see that in the Alexa app. The Echo is a device that listens for your voice commands. There is a function to turn if off but I dont know if that really works. It may just tell Echo to stop responding to your voice. I am going to do a packet capture on my network one of these days with it supposedly turned off to see if its transmitting RTP packets out to the internet.

Screenshot 2017-03-10 07.32.33.png

Last edited:
I am sure that the CIA is acutely interested in my checking the weather and my continuing fascination with Pink Floyd.

and with people who think like that you are the perfect example why they get away with it. There is more danger than you realize. They can use something you said twenty years ago against you. You should fear what you don't know.

and with people who think like that you are the perfect example why they get away with it. There is more danger than you realize. They can use something you said twenty years ago against you. You should fear what you don't know.
What would you be saying they could use against you?

I believe if you would use enhanced interrogation techniques, you would get the answer you seek...Make sure the unit is connected to power when you waterboard...
Bravo!! I am tapping my ornate, fancy society cane on the floor in tribute to you!

I like to engage in "dirty talk" with Alexa when I am jerking off. I guess the CIA has this in my file.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back