Amazing quotes by new GOP darling and Senate Nominee, Judge Roy Moore

We pretty much know who Jesus is not fond of. The people who shout "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed".

And we know those aren't Democrats.
No, that is EXACTLY the Democratic position, which is using abortion to keep down the number of the poor and minorities. Margaret Sanger is your hero:

Margaret Sanger - Wikiquote
Oh please. It's the GOP who hates both the poor and minorities.

This guy is an ass.

Lower test scores in schools with more free lunch?

That is because many of the kids who get free lunch are probably receiving their ONLY good meal of the day when receive their lunch. And if that is the case, they are not living an a situation that is conducive for good studying and learning.

`
`

The biggest threat this country faces, is from the religious right.

How so? When's the last time a religious righty walked into a gay bar and killed 50 people?
Florida about a year ago.
Muslims are always a "progressive" voting block until you assholes want to use them to attack white Christians....
Nope...very very very con-servative. Probably, except for christer fundies, one of the more con-servative religions.

`
`

How so? When's the last time a religious righty walked into a gay bar and killed 50 people?
Muslims are always a "progressive" voting block until you assholes want to use them to attack white Christians....
Nope...very very very con-servative. Probably, except for christer fundies, one of the more con-servative religions.
Muslims are the most conservative religion bar none. "Moderate" Muslims are far more extreme than the most radical Christians.

That doesn't change the fact that they are supposedly "progressive" because they vote heavily Democrat.

Muslims are the most conservative religion bar none. "Moderate" Muslims are far more extreme than the most radical Christians.

That doesn't change the fact that they are supposedly "progressive" because they vote heavily Democrat.
Nothing like a white supremacist for believing two contradictory notions at once.

Nothing like a white supremacist for believing two contradictory notions at once.
What are you rambling about?

And the lord and savior Jesus Christ said "blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the Earth", "render unto Caesa... "Get out of the way you long hair, we're making red state fake Kristianity the true Kristianity and you're crap isn't going to fly anymore, why don't you go walk across the Red Sea or something. Ok people from now on my religion is the law and if you don't follow my religion you get to break rocks for the rest of your life. Don't like it? I'm Nero mother fuckers and my horse, who I've given the title of Head of Homeland Security, will decide your fate from now on. One hoof tap and you're innocent, two hoof taps and you go to the boiling cauldron room. There you will pluck a quarter from the bottom of a cauldron full of boiling water and if your arm gets burned then off with your head. Don't like that too bad, I'm tough and I'm the law now. Who says so? Jesus says so even if he didn't say so. I know what God wants and that's all you heathens need to know."

Easily translated from a speech by an Isis faithful.

The most dangerous humans on Earth, those that 'know' what God wants.

`
`

YOur lies show that you know you are wrong.

Why are you being like that?

If the truth is not on your side, then you are on the WRONG side.

His description of liberal behavior regarding muslims is right on.

And the lord and savior Jesus Christ said "blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the Earth", "render unto Caesa... "Get out of the way you long hair, we're making red state fake Kristianity the true Kristianity and you're crap isn't going to fly anymore, why don't you go walk across the Red Sea or something. Ok people from now on my religion is the law and if you don't follow my religion you get to break rocks for the rest of your life. Don't like it? I'm Nero mother fuckers and my horse, who I've given the title of Head of Homeland Security, will decide your fate from now on. One hoof tap and you're innocent, two hoof taps and you go to the boiling cauldron room. There you will pluck a quarter from the bottom of a cauldron full of boiling water and if your arm gets burned then off with your head. Don't like that too bad, I'm tough and I'm the law now. Who says so? Jesus says so even if he didn't say so. I know what God wants and that's all you heathens need to know."

Easily translated from a speech by an Isis faithful.

The most dangerous humans on Earth, those that 'know' what God wants.

Beware hypomania.

`
`

YOur lies show that you know you are wrong.

Why are you being like that?

If the truth is not on your side, then you are on the WRONG side.
So....you DO know what a con-servative is, right? Someone who either doesn't want to change or wants to go back to the "good old days"......thats your basic christer fundie AND your basic muslim fundie....

We pretty much know who Jesus is not fond of. The people who shout "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed".

And we know those aren't Democrats.
No, that is EXACTLY the Democratic position, which is using abortion to keep down the number of the poor and minorities. Margaret Sanger is your hero:

Margaret Sanger - Wikiquote

lol, your posts are SO stupid.
Read the Margaret Sanger quotes, if you dare.

You mean the misquotes?

Or her quotes where she says she opposes abortion?

When asked if Moore was comparing homosexuality to bestiality, he replied, “It’s the same thing.”
Being offended at this may (before judging him on this comment someone should ask him what he meant) expose more people's ignorance about the Bible than it does about Moore's character.

In the Bible is states both are sins and also states a sin is a sin. Stealing is no more a sin than committing adultery. They are both sins, thus they are the 'same thing'.

Moore wants to criminalize homosexuality and the right wing LOVES this guy.

Keep that in mind whenever you hear someone from that crowd pretend to be okay with gay rights.

Anyone who has a problem with contraception cannot defend their position. It is not arguable.

If one believes the Bible then they see that God opposes contraception. According to the quote they love to use to oppose abortion,
God said he knew you before you were formed in the womb. By that measure, life doesn't begin at conception, it begins BEFORE conception.
Therefore contraception becomes as much a taking of a human life as does their claim of abortion doing so.

Forum List

Back