Amazing quotes by new GOP darling and Senate Nominee, Judge Roy Moore

We pretty much know who Jesus is not fond of. The people who shout "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed".

And we know those aren't Democrats.
No, that is EXACTLY the Democratic position, which is using abortion to keep down the number of the poor and minorities. Margaret Sanger is your hero:

Margaret Sanger - Wikiquote
Oh please. It's the GOP who hates both the poor and minorities.

We pretty much know who Jesus is not fond of. The people who shout "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed".

No, that is EXACTLY the Democratic position, which is using abortion to keep down the number of the poor and minorities. Margaret Sanger is your hero:

It is the policy of Planned Parenthood to place abortion clinics in poor and minority neighborhoods, so as to maximize access to abortion for poor and minority women.

Democrats think that's awesome.

It is the policy of Planned Parenthood to place abortion clinics in poor and minority neighborhoods, so as to maximize access to abortion for poor and minority women.

Why not worry about yourself. Of course abortions are decreasing but will increase now that GOP is in charge.

That's something a Russian would imagine. Where do you post from? Moscow? Leningrad? Out in Siberia? What's Russia like this time of year?

Just saw a Moore interview. He was asked what he thought of the "Dreamers" and he said in that weird up in the hills accent:

Wut's tha-yut?

The reporter said it's the kids who came here.

And he said, "If you told me what you are talking about, I could tell you what I thought about it".

The guy had no idea who the "Dreamers" are. None whatsoever.

No one knows what Dreamers are except liberal pukes and Nancy Pelosi. Hell, I thought Dreamers were opium smokers.

He believes in being moral and virtueous?!?! How horrifying! Why on earth would anyone want to be a good and decent human being when they can kill their babies, make someone else provide do then, and riot whenever they don't get their way?!

Just saw a Moore interview. He was asked what he thought of the "Dreamers" and he said in that weird up in the hills accent:

Wut's tha-yut?

And he said, "If you told me what you are talking about, I could tell you what I thought about it".

If true, it's likely because he calls them what they are: Illegal immigrants

Funny, just as Moore is being voted for by Republicans, Will and Grace comes back on TV.

Wut's tha-yut?

Only Democrats are stupid enough to place importance in common criminals.

Wut's tha-yut?

Like Price and Trump?

Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on ‘self-dealing,’ new filing to IRS shows

Donald Trump unable to dissolve charitable foundation due to criminal probe

Wut's tha-yut?

Like Price and Trump?

Trump Foundation admits to violating ban on ‘self-dealing,’ new filing to IRS shows

Donald Trump unable to dissolve charitable foundation due to criminal probe
If Price is a criminal, then so are the entirety of Obama's cabinet.

Forum List

Back