Amazing Quotations: favorite quotes

He was only a good speaker when he was drinking heavily.

He was always a good speaker.
He was never drunk on any stage I saw him on. He was not a heavy drinker after he married Victoria. Some people have a presence on stage. He had that in spades. He also made friends with fierce opponents. Few were ever as adept at that as he was.

Flaws and all, a great man. but let me not hijack the thread.

He was never drunk on any stage I saw him on. He was not a heavy drinker after he married Victoria. Some people have a presence on stage. He had that in spades. He also made friends with fierce opponents. Few were ever as adept at that as he was.

Flaws and all, a great man. but let me not hijack the thread.
I saw Peanuts following him around, like a tragic little puppy, seeking a mere handshake. That spoke tons about his quality as a man. That and the glub glub incident at Chappaquiddick.

But yeah. No thread hijacking. My bad.

Last edited:
1704143054937.png

If there is a soul, it is a mistake to believe that it is given us fully created. It is created here, throughout a whole life. And living is nothing else but that long and painful bringing forth. When the soul is ready, created by us and suffering, death comes along.

~Albert Camus.

IMG_2489.jpeg

If there is a soul, it is a mistake to believe that it is given us fully created. It is created here, throughout a whole life. And living is nothing else but that long and painful bringing forth. When the soul is ready, created by us and suffering, death comes along.

~Albert Camus.

View attachment 911576
“Some lose all mind and become soul,insane.
some lose all soul and become mind, intellectual.
some lose both and become accepted”

“Do not live to satisfy the expectations of others”

lchiro Kishimi.

Forum List

Back