amazing news, after innocent iraq vet gets hurt by riot police, vet groups vow help

A pic from one of the vets on his thoughts:

yGfyU.jpg

i wouldnt call it amazing. I would call it rather sad its come to this.

It means the revolution is taking a turn. Those scum pigs just pissed off thousands of people who previously didnt care about OWS.

Just because the retard was a veteran makes no difference.

He was breaking the law and if he got hurt it was his own fault.

btw Lee Harvey Oswald was a vet. :doubt:

peaceful protest is protected by a certain document that starts with a C. you should read it

peaceful protest is protected by a certain document that starts with a C. you should read it
Obviously, the protest had turned violent and that's why the Police were called to break it up.

To ensure "Domestic Tranquility" is also part of the document that starts with a C.

Apparently, you are the one who has never read it. :cool:

Obviously, the protest had turned violent and that's why the Police were called to break it up.

To ensure "Domestic Tranquility" is also part of the document that starts with a C.

Yeah. Just like those miner strikes in West Virginia magically turned "violent" and the railroad had send in their hired police to "break it up".

I don't advocate violence because of this, but I'd like to know why this situation was so bad that a cop had to put an American in critical condition.

Yeah. Just like those miner strikes in West Virginia magically turned "violent" and the railroad had send in their hired police to "break it up".

I don't advocate violence because of this, but I'd like to know why this situation was so bad that a cop had to put an American in critical condition.

Because some idiots in the crowd decided that throwing rocks and bottles at the police would be a cool thing to do?

Peaceful protest is protected under the Constitution. As it ought to be.

Reasonable restrictions as to time and location are also appropriate.

So the false dichotomy offered by bloop is rejected.

The unfortunate injury to that one protestor is not an indication of unjustified force by the police.

Would love to see the chicken hawk police get their asses whipped by some vets... true partiots

You liberals are violent people! The police are doing their jobs and if that means that a few brain dead liberals get their heads dented by a tear gas can then so be it!

Forum List

Back