amazing news, after innocent iraq vet gets hurt by riot police, vet groups vow help

You do?

Watch the video. I don't impart the degree of trust that you do in law enforcement.

Do you have a link to the video?
Would like to see it.

Oakland Policeman Throws Flash Grenade Into Crowd Trying To Help Injured Protester - YouTube

Ok, I was operating under the assumption that there was probably reason for the force and shrugged it off.

But then I saw that extra shot into the group trying to help the wounded kid/Vet, and it made me quite fucking mad.

Also, there was a barrier that the kids were not even approaching.

They should just occupy White House and Capitol Hill. Problem solved.

By far the best point i've heard during all this "occupation" stuff. I still don't see what they think they'll gain by "occupying" places like Oakland & Nashville. It seems like they're going to these places just to riot. The White House and Capitol Hill are where all the problems stem from. They should be there. Oakland & Nashville make no sense. Thanks for your great point.

This U.S. Army Veteran Supports our fellow American Brethren who are fighting for us 99%ers while Occupying Wall Street, and all the thousands of other Occupiers across our great land.

Ok, I was operating under the assumption that there was probably reason for the force and shrugged it off.

But then I saw that extra shot into the group trying to help the wounded kid/Vet, and it made me quite fucking mad.

And we dont even know if, in fact, that cannister was actually tossed by the cop.....photoshop makes things quite easy to alter....I dont think that was even a gas can.....it had way too much explosive in it in my eyes.

And we dont even know if, in fact, that cannister was actually tossed by the cop.....photoshop makes things quite easy to alter....I dont think that was even a gas can.....it had way too much explosive in it in my eyes.

photoshop on a video>?

You'd rather believe it was photoshopped than what you actually saw?

man, you've got it bad.

Yeah. The protesters fragged themselves for a sympathy ploy.

Give me a fucking break. If you want to give the cops carte blanche, just say so. Making up fairy tales only makes you look silly.

The lawsuit will prove who was at fault.

Scott Olsen Attacked for Using First Amendment Rights, Says His Uncle: SFist
RightThisMinute has an interview with Olsen's uncle, George Nygaard, who discussed Olsen's ordeal. “Even when people were going to rescue Scott on the ground they fire and exploding tear gas grenades right amongst them," Nygaard said. (Evidence of this can be seen in this harrowing video.)
Nygaard claimed that Olsen was at Tuesday night's protest to serve as a peacemaker between the protestors and the law enforcement. He goes on to say that Olsen was attacked for his first amendment rights, something that Olsen and other soldiers were (allegedly, but probably not) fighting for in the middle east.

Give me a fucking break. If you want to give the cops carte blanche, just say so. Making up fairy tales only makes you look silly.

Actually, I am looking at who filmed it to be honest.
That was not a gas cannister.....it was not giving out any type of gas AFTER the intial explosion...as a matter of fact, the smoke started to dissipate immediately.
That was likely either an ash can or a cherry bomb based on the size of the explosion.

No one should be getting hurt in these protests. This police didn't act appropriately in all of their actions but at the same time the OWS crowd has to bear some responsibility. They put the police in that position in the first place. Why were the police there? Why were police not at tea party rallies?

How can the actions of the OPD be ignored in the present situation?

They Have been brutalizing citizens for years

That was not a gas cannister.....it was not giving out any type of gas AFTER the intial explosion...as a matter of fact, the smoke started to dissipate immediately.
That was likely either an ash can or a cherry bomb based on the size of the explosion.

You can clearly see the cop throwing it. geebus

photoshop on a video>?

You'd rather believe it was photoshopped than what you actually saw?

man, you've got it bad.

No....I am giving the police the benefit of the doubt.

I mean...lets look at it this way...

According to all of the "video" and "real time" footage.....ALL police are corrupt as it pertains to the OWS.

Well over 1000 arrested already nationwide...and NONE to the fault of the protesters.

And when I looked at that footage...I looked at the explosion and the aftermath of the explosion....and no way was that a gas cannister....it was a laden with gunpoder...gave off an exploosion like gunpowder...and the apparent "gas" did not linger.....

Its a flash bang, not a smoke grenade or tear gas. Its meant to disorient someone but is more useful in enclosed spaces than in the open.

You can clearly see the cop throwing it. geebus

thats the point...you cant clearly see him throw it....you see his arm move in an underhand motion....or at least it looks like that...it could be anything....and the trajectory of the item would not have placed the explosion where it was.....

look at it with an "inquisitive" mind this time...and you will see what I mean.

I believe it was doctored...but I may be wrong.

Forum List

Back