Amateur Soccer: Washington Spirt's F you to what's her face

Is there anything dumber than watching pro soccer? Yes! Watching amateur soccer.

You still mad about the time the Seattle Sounders had more people in the stands than the Seahawks did? :lmao:

Oh Jesus! I don't give a rat's ass about the Sounders. Why on earth should I care if some dumb asses watch soccer? There is NO competition between the Hawks and some lame ass soccer team. If some lame ass people want to turn their kids into pussies and get them involved in soccer then that's what they will end up with. Me? Mad? I don't even think about soccer. It's a stupid game.

Is there anything dumber than watching pro soccer? Yes! Watching amateur soccer.

You still mad about the time the Seattle Sounders had more people in the stands than the Seahawks did? :lmao:

Oh Jesus! I don't give a rat's ass about the Sounders. Why on earth should I care if some dumb asses watch soccer? There is NO competition between the Hawks and some lame ass soccer team. If some lame ass people want to turn their kids into pussies and get them involved in soccer then that's what they will end up with. Me? Mad? I don't even think about soccer. It's a stupid game.
huggy, huggy, huggy. real football is a great and beautiful game. you are on thin ice, here.

Why would someone who doesn't care about a sport, post about the sport? Pretty funny stuff Huggy.

Why would someone who doesn't care about a sport, post about the sport? Pretty funny stuff Huggy.

Good question. Maybe I'll watch a couple of episodes of "Bull" and get to the bottom of it.

Forum List

Back