Amarosa Credibility - Zero

Or used the words whitey, cracker, redneck, hillbilly, and on and on and on.

To answer your last question, uhh no you wouldn't be able to finish that list because it would be 10 miles long.
Joe131, right here, uses the expression "white trash"......everyday.

Why would anyone select someone for an important position whose only qualification was being on a reality TV show

Wait........we elected Trump
Ohh so being a CEO for years in which made him billions along with gaining prominent stature amongst many liberal circles over that time period was such a huge disqualifier in your feeble minds eh ?? ROTFLMBO.

So if I ever said a banned word (the N word) in my life no matter the context I can't be president?.......how did Bill Clinton win?.......
Only if you're a Republican. I thought we all understood this.
Bill Clinton won because he was the give away and chief...... He would have been elected if he would have said the word, and then backed it up with "it all depends on what the word is, is". LOL

Hey, y'all heard "rapists" and "banning Muslims" and "blood" and "I like people who weren't captured" and "thousands dancing on rooftops" and watched gyrations mocking a congenital disability -- why have y'all hung around so long?

Exactly. Makes no sense.

But hey, you're right. That was indeed brief.
We've hung around because unlike you, who falls for media scam talk on those things, we know the truth behind them.

We know that Trump was correct that McCain WAS NOT a war hero. He was a collaborator with the North Vietnamese, earning the nickname "Songbird" for all the military information he passed on to them.

‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site

We know that, in his famous "When Mexico sends us" speech, Trump mentioned more than Mexicans. In his very next 2 sentences, he said "And it's coming from more than Mexico. It's coming from all over South & Latin America, and it's coming probably from the Middle East." And yes, he was talking about "rapists".

But Trump didn't say ALL the immigrants were rapists. He focused his statement by saying >> "And some, I assume are good people" But of course the media, anxious to disparage Trump, rarely ever mention that part. Instead they, and leftist blabbermouths, change the narrative to make it appear that Trump talked about ALL Mexicans (clearly not the case)

But even if Trump had been talking about all of Latin America and the Middle East, and we could throw in India as well, he would have been right, if his point was that rape, in these 3rd world areas is commonly more accepted by men than it is in the US, and is far more prevalent.

This is a well known fact outside the US, where populations are not subject to media censorship of rape by non-whites, as it is in the US. According to Professor Carlos Javier Echarri Ca'novas of El Colegio de Mexico, a professor of demography who studies violence against women: "The fact is that the rape rate in Mexico is higher than in India." While Mexican statistics do indicate this, the rape rate is Mexico is likely far higher than the government reports. Reports of rape in 3rd world countries are hampered by corruption, and a cultural willingness to ignore violence considered “normal”.

Women Alert to Travel’s Darker Side

In a report from the InterAmerican Children's Institute, they explained that Latin America is second only to Asia in sexual exploitation of women and children, because sex abuse is "ingrained into the minds of the people." Women and children are "seen as objects instead of human beings with rights and freedoms."

http://www.ecpat.org/wp-content/uploads/legacy/Regional CSEC Overview_Latin America (English).pdf

Some of those things you said are true. Mexicans by and large, relative to Americans, ARE "rapists", and ARE symptomatic of sexual abuse, more so than Americans. Think Mexican men are about the same as Americans when it comes to sex abuse of women ? Guess again. Things are so bad in the 3rd world (including Mexico), that authorities have had to segregate buses by sex, to keep men from groping women.

Mexico City Rolls Out Sex-Segregated Buses

As for your disingenuous (to say the least) comment about "mocking a congenital disability", you know damn well that's not true, since I corrected you on that just a few days ago, and you have thus have no excuse to be still posting the false Hillary lie, when you now know the correct truth. For anybody else who still doesn't know, here it is >>

NO, here YOU ARE trying to cover for lying Serge Kovaleski, lying Hillary Clinton, lying Democrats running TV ads and pretending that Trump was mocking Kovaleski's disability. Even some Democrat posters in this forum have used the Kovaleski scam, some even as a signature, but they eventually removed it.

So, here are Kovaleski's words from his September 18, 2001 article in the Washington Post, exactly as what Trump said he said. And these are exactly the words Kovaleski wouldn't admit he said/wrote (note: none of this had anything to do with any quantity words like hundreds or thousands), which prompted Trump to mock him for that disingenuous denial >>>

"In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river."

Northern New Jersey Draws Probers' Eyes

PS - This article was also written by Fredrick Kunkle, but Kunkle never denied he had written the part about "number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops", so he didn't get mocked by Trump for it. Only Kovalelski did.

Yes, Kovaleski got mocked by Trump, not about any disability, but because Kovalseski lied about what he wrote. He got mocked by Trump, because he DESERVED to get mocked.

McCain was a hero. You are lying little weasel. The lie about McCain has been thoroughly discredited. Take your shit and shove it.

He was labeling every Mexican who came into the US a murderer or rapist which is false. The statistics show you are lying.

He did mock someone who had a disability. All your lying will not change that.

As to the so-called thousands who celebrated when the WTC was bombed, Politifacts looked at this claim and found it to be Pants on Fire. Didn't happen.

Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled
A hero to the left. Was always a republican in name only.

To us. Not so much. RINO,.....is all he was.

You people are nothing but hatemongers. He is a hero to every REAL American regardless of his politics. Garbage like you do not represent REAL Americans.

McCain was a hero. You are lying little weasel. The lie about McCain has been thoroughly discredited. Take your shit and shove it.

He was labeling every Mexican who came into the US a murderer or rapist which is false. The statistics show you are lying.

He did mock someone who had a disability. All your lying will not change that.

As to the so-called thousands who celebrated when the WTC was bombed, Politifacts looked at this claim and found it to be Pants on Fire. Didn't happen.

Fact-checking Trump's claim that thousands in New Jersey cheered when World Trade Center tumbled
HA HA HA. "Politifact" Can you believe this numbskull is using Politifact as a source ? Pheeeew! :puhleeze: :slap:

Politifact Is a Joke

Oh, and we're supposed to cast aside a clear & convincing sourcelink that even has a video proof of McCain in his collaboration, just on your say so, right ? In their current meltdown, liberals are losing it entirely. :spinner:Also, I wouldn't exactly call McCain a "hero" for dropping bombs on people who never attacked the US, never threatened us, and never even spoke an unkind word to us. I think the whole Vietnam war was shameful.

First of all, in the same speech that you assinely refer to, Trump, elucidated that he wasn't talking about ALL Mexicans ,and said "Some are good people" But really all those who cross our border are NOT good people. They are criminals disrespecting our laws, and us (Trump was too kind)

And looking at it, statistics on rape in Mexico are stunted due to political corruption, rampant in the train wreck known as Mexico. All one has to do to see Mexico's pathological connection to rape and all sorts of sex deviance, is look at their sex segregated buses in Mexico City. Or all the Mexican illegals in prison for rape, in the US.

As for the so often little scam that Democrats are so fond of, referring to Trump's use of the word "thousands", that is just a metaphor, and a very common one. Ho hum. See Post # 99.

And yes, Trump mocked someone who has a disability. But he didn't mock Kovaleski's disability (as Hillary deceitfully claimed in her campaign TV ads, and some Democrats are doing right now in the Florida governor primary) He mocked Kovaleski for LYING about his Sept. 2001 Washington Post article, and claiming to not remember it (which is what Trump said). And that mocking was justified for one reason. Because Kovaleski WAS LYING, and when he got mocked for it, he DESERVED it.

You are the real joke. You use people like Alex Jones and sources like the Gateway Pundit. Your sources have no credibility. There is no evidence he did that and it has been thoroughly debunked. Only hatemongers like you would dredge it up to save bonespur Trump, our coward in chief. The facxt is that you alt-right types have lost it. The Vietnam war was a honorable war against a communist dictatorship.

The people who cross our border are a mix. In some cases, they fear for their lives. You disrespect what this country stands for. You give this country a bad name.

He mocked the reporter's disability. You can stick to your story until Hell freezes over or until Trump reaches Hell. People know better. This is a guy that routinely mocks people exce3pt Vladimir Putin. Wonder why that is.

You make an excellent point. Any insult that Trump or his supporters want to lodge at Omarosa is an indictment of Trump's judgment. As Trump chose her.

If Trump is so incompetent to hire a 'liar' and a 'dog' to be a top adviser, then clearly his judgment needs to be questioned.
Is he supposed to be 100% PERFECT. Can you name a single president that ever was ? :rolleyes: Maybe some of the reason this wart got into the White House, was from pressure from the left, (to hire minorities)

Donald Trump brought her to Washington. She didn't roil off the turnip truck. There was no pressure to hire her.

The only reason Amarosa got the job was because Trump was accused of being a racist

No other President required an “African American Outreach Representative”
no other president ever had to follow up a black president either. there could be a lot of reasons for this - and yes many not good for trump or maybe just a "look". but that's certainly not all the reasons this happened; ie - bad trump.

She was hired as a token so that Trump could point to her and say....see? I’m not racist, I have a black woman working for me

Condoleza Rice would have been a better pick
So your thoughts are that if you are a white president from here on out, then you should steer clear of anyone black being brought into the campaign or taken to the people's house because there will be Hell to pay ???

You all applied this same standard or thought process when John MCcain tried to make Sarah Palin his vice president. Y'all sicked Katie Kurick on her because y'all figured that MCcain chose her as a token to satisfy the gender side of things.

Trump brought her to Washington and no one forced him to do so. It shows the lack of judgement he has.

Kovaleski was attacked because he refused to support Trumps lie about seeing thousands of Muslims dancing in NJ on 9-11
FALSE! HA HA. The word "thousands" is perhaps the most commonly used metaphor in the English language. "Oh, I got thousands of phone calls this morning." or "Oh they've got thousands of guitars in that store" (when actually they have about 80)

BULLSHIT. He repeatedly emphasized not just "thousands" but "thousands and thousands" and clearly he was not joking. PLUS he claimed to have watched it on TV, which absolutely DID NOT HAPPEN, since no such "thousands" happened. 9/11 was the most video-documented event in world history. There is *ZERO* footage of any such thing.

YOU son are wallowing in self-delusion. On what fucking planet does "three" --- and even that's being generous, allowing a report that was *NEVER* on anybody's TV ---- become "thousands and thousands" and get magically mushroomed into TV footage that had never in the history of earth existed?

More disturbingly, exactly how mentally ill do you have to be to be CONFRONTED with these realities yet STILL refuse to accept them? That's total and complete shutdown of reality.

THAT's some fucked-up shit.
This is exactly the craziness and blind zeal that I referred to in my new thread >> Liberals Don't Realize How Crazy They Are

As for the people cheering on rooftops, of course there were, and there's a list of clearly credible confirmations, but once again, liberals will say anything to blindly push their agenda, and it is this nuttiness, that prevents the American people from supporting them, despite the fact that they do have some good ideas that do deserve support.

And then these good ideas get swept aside, which shouldn't be the case.

There was no confirmations by anyone. There was no evidence anyone was cheering or anyone was detained. Trump lied.

There was no confirmations by anyone. There was no evidence anyone was cheering or anyone was detained. Trump lied.

Confirmations >>

1. 9/16/01 - WCBS-TV, Pablo Guzman

2. 9/22/01 - San Francisco Chronicle

3. 9/17/01 - MTV video - Fight for Your Rights: Aftermath of Terror

4. 9/12/01 - the Howard Stern Show

5. 9/14/01 - New York Post, op-ed

6. 9/18/10 - Serge Kovaleski, Washington Post

7. 12/01/15 - Rudy Giuliani, CNN

8. 12/21/15 - Arthur Teeter, Jersey City Police HQ

9. Ibid, 2 civilian witnesses, Ron Knight & Carlos Ferran

10. Ibid, 11 Jersey city police officers, Facebook

YOU lied.

You people are nothing but hatemongers. He is a hero to every REAL American regardless of his politics. Garbage like you do not represent REAL Americans.
Blind denial. Like I said. Liberals will do or say anything, if it supports their party.

two peas in a pod.... Trump taught her all she knows...

but we don't have to believe her, she's got tapes....

You are the real joke. You use people like Alex Jones and sources like the Gateway Pundit. Your sources have no credibility. There is no evidence he did that and it has been thoroughly debunked. Only hatemongers like you would dredge it up to save bonespur Trump, our coward in chief. The facxt is that you alt-right types have lost it. The Vietnam war was a honorable war against a communist dictatorship.

The people who cross our border are a mix. In some cases, they fear for their lives. You disrespect what this country stands for. You give this country a bad name.

He mocked the reporter's disability. You can stick to your story until Hell freezes over or until Trump reaches Hell. People know better. This is a guy that routinely mocks people exce3pt Vladimir Putin. Wonder why that is.
You are a joke. It's been known for 2 years that Hillary's disabled reporter ad was a fake, and nobody needs to have ANY source. It's simple . Kovaleski claimed he couldn't remember his Sept. 2001article in the Washington Post, and Trump simply recited Kovaleski's words. The source is the video of Trump, and listen to what he said. Kovaleski never denied be said what Trump said he said. You're just making a fool out of yourself, but then you do that, don't you ? :rolleyes:

As for McCain, again, the video of McCain shows it in his own words + the testimony of his fellow POWs who called him "Songbird".

‘Songbird’ McCain: The evidence – in his own words, his fellow veterans, and his captors - Conservative News & Right Wing News | Gun Laws & Rights News Site

I know nothing of Alex Jones, other than some leftists fascists kicked him off some social media, because they didn't like his politics. Gateway Pundit is an excellent source of information. Here's the titles to some of their current articles. Every title a 100% clear-cut FACT >>

1. VIDEO: Papadopoulos Urged to Withdraw Guilty Plea – Was Set Up By Deep State Spies and Clinton Operatives
2. LOCK HER UP=> Judicial Watch Uncovers 5 More Hillary Emails Containing Classified Information on Her Unsecure Server
3. Investigative Journalist James O’Keefe Announces Launch of — VERITAS LEAKS
4. ISIS Member and Obama ‘Refugee’ Arrested in California on Murder Charges
5. Bleeding-Heart Liberals Bike Through Tajikistan to Prove “Evil Is a Make-Believe Concept” — Are Stabbed Dead By ISIS

And your statement that "the Vietnam War was a honorable war against a communist dictatorship." is one of the most idiotic things I've ever seen in USMB. OMG, you truly are a sad case. Were you alive during the Vietnam War ? Were you in the military ? I was, and I was in the Army. So you would pick up a gun and shoot at people who never attacked you, never threatened you, never said a bad word about you. You are a deranged murderer.

Lastly, I don't disrespect what this country stands for. the people (illegal alien invaders) disrespect our laws and us, and you do the same by supporting them. You are a traitor, and lucky you're not arrested for treason and executed.

Last edited:
This will be brief. If Amarosa heard Trump use the N word, and that understandably would have disturbed her, then why did she hang around after that so long ? Just for the money ? Doesn't seem logical. If she would have left on her own accord, she would have had great esteem from her former job, and could have had her choice of high-paying jobs, galore.

So now, having been fired instead, she is badmarked, and is left with little more than making money from writing a book - which would sell only if something sensational were attached to it. Like accusing the president of the United States of being a racist. I wouldn't pay 10 cents for this woman's book.

Maybe she can rent a cart and sell peanuts.
This is how I translate your post:

“Wahhh she said something negative about Trump and I’m too much of a pussy to give it any credibility despite my dumbass never actually meeting Trump personally.”

Forum List

Back