Amarosa Credibility - Zero

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
This will be brief. If Amarosa heard Trump use the N word, and that understandably would have disturbed her, then why did she hang around after that so long ? Just for the money ? Doesn't seem logical. If she would have left on her own accord, she would have had great esteem from her former job, and could have had her choice of high-paying jobs, galore.

So now, having been fired instead, she is badmarked, and is left with little more than making money from writing a book - which would sell only if something sensational were attached to it. Like accusing the president of the United States of being a racist. I wouldn't pay 10 cents for this woman's book.

Maybe she can rent a cart and sell peanuts.

This will be brief. If Amarosa heard Trump use the N word, and that understandably would have disturbed her, then why did she hang around after that so long ? .
Because that alleged Nword had to be spinned before November elections with a big and desperate hope to hurt Trump.

I sure hope Dems will lose big time and all that cheap circus will be over (till the next elections).

So if I ever said a banned word (the N word) in my life no matter the context I can't be president?.......how did Bill Clinton win?.......

This will be brief. If Amarosa heard Trump use the N word, and that understandably would have disturbed her, then why did she hang around after that so long ? Just for the money ? Doesn't seem logical. If she would have left on her own accord, she would have had great esteem from her former job, and could have had her choice of high-paying jobs, galore.

So now, having been fired instead, she is badmarked, and is left with little more than making money from writing a book - which would sell only if something sensational were attached to it. Like accusing the president of the United States of being a racist. I wouldn't pay 10 cents for this woman's book.

Yeah, I gotta agree. She ranks right up there with tRump on the credibility scale.

Smells like a huge set up to me, but just like there was no collusion, it's just another attempt at trying to derail this presidency or harass it to death.

Maybe why she audio taped....

What goes around comes around. Trump is reaping what he has sown.

None of Trump's supporters have a moral leg to stand on any more. :lol:

It's awesome watching this dumpster fire. Trump being burned by someone he trained and encouraged in his ways.

Karma is fucking beautiful poetry.

Well she wants to sell books and make money, but she can not.

She can not even get the far left to help her.

So if I ever said a banned word (the N word) in my life no matter the context I can't be president?.......how did Bill Clinton win?.......

Lak dis.

4c23e37052d04e984407b399c66e9405--anti-hillary-hillary-meme.jpg

Welcome to the new normal. The leader of the free world getting into Twitter spats with former reality television villains. :lol:

This will be brief. If Amarosa heard Trump use the N word, and that understandably would have disturbed her, then why did she hang around after that so long ?

Hey, y'all heard "rapists" and "banning Muslims" and "blood" and "I like people who weren't captured" and "thousands dancing on rooftops" and watched gyrations mocking a congenital disability -- why have y'all hung around so long?

Exactly. Makes no sense.

But hey, you're right. That was indeed brief.

A. She is not even claiming that she heard Trump use The Word. She heard a rumor that someone else heard Trump use The Word, and that person has denied it.

B. This woman has ZERO credibility. The only reason anyone is listening to her is because she is scorching Teump.

Lak dis.

4c23e37052d04e984407b399c66e9405--anti-hillary-hillary-meme.jpg

Ain't Photoshop grand. It demonstrates how far the butthurt will go. And with no apparent concern over obvious giveaways like the woman being several inches too tall. I mean the naïveté is just soooo cute.

Until you hear the tapes

Donald has no credibility nutcase

Smells like a huge set up to me, but just like there was no collusion, it's just another attempt at trying to derail this presidency or harass it to death.

I second that wholeheartedly!!! ^^:clap:

That's all this is .....another false narrative by the Mockingbird/MSM/CIA media.

They will not succeed.

Until you hear the tapes

Donald has no credibility nutcase

Still better than Hillary the Hag

Forum List

Back