am i doomed to hell?

Isn't that like pagan cannibalism?

ding thinks so.

It translate more accurately from the Aramaic into, "Eat shit and die."
^ intolerant religious bigot attacking the religious beliefs of a rival religion.

lol.... Hey ding dong, If you weren't posting your tripe here I wouldn't have to throw it in the trash.

You could go to church every day and eat Jesus till kingdom come in complete peace if you wanted to so fuck off if you don't like it.
Like I told you before when I want the opinion of a religiously intolerant bigot you will be the first one I will ask.
Hey man your zin iz like out of alignment...
Laughing leads to crying.

You two get a motel room yer as bad as Cabbie and Mebelle...

What for?
To see if the bed squeaks although Ding is an octogenarian he thinks he can rock yer world....

I thought that was you.

I'm not having the two of you in there.
It's just an isolation chamber and it gets boring all alone...

Oh you poor thing. Why didn't you tell me?

ding thinks so.

^ intolerant religious bigot attacking the religious beliefs of a rival religion.

lol.... Hey ding dong, If you weren't posting your tripe here I wouldn't have to throw it in the trash.

You could go to church every day and eat Jesus till kingdom come in complete peace if you wanted to so fuck off if you don't like it.
Like I told you before when I want the opinion of a religiously intolerant bigot you will be the first one I will ask.

You can also do both at the same time.

Double entendre not intended.

ding thinks so.

And idolatry lead to death.. I certainly don't give a shit.

You'll never see me praying on my knees for special favors from God in front of a block of wood or eating a cracker for spiritual life.

I'm not stupid. It is funny though.

Yes, that is true but it doesn’t address the reality that when man becomes satisfied he becomes proud and then falls.

You'll never see me praying on my knees for special favors from God in front of a block of wood or eating a cracker for spiritual life.

Again... when I want the opinion of a religiously intolerant bigot about my faith you will be the first one I ask.

Again... when I want the opinion of a religiously intolerant bigot about my faith you will be the first one I ask.

When I care about what you say, I'll let you know. You are a sinner. a weasel and a jerk.

Maybe you should go to confession to ask a priest to tell God for you that you are very sorry for your sins and then to show God and everyone alive just how sorry you really are you can get down on your knees and worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it, because Jesus the Son of almighty God said "Eat this" , and you must obey.

You claim to be a believer, so you have to....You don't know what the hell he meant or why Jesus would say such a thing but, who cares? Right? You claim to love Jesus, you peddle and eat the flesh of God, so you are in line for many fine presents and gifts in paradise when you die. The deal of a lifetime. God doesn't care what you believe as long as you believe! Woo hoo! You have faith and I don't know what I am missing.

Woe is me.

I'm sure that God is very impressed with your daily demonstrations of contrition, faith, love, and devotion.

I am.

You have your reward already!

Last edited:

Yes, that is true but it doesn’t address the reality that when man becomes satisfied he becomes proud and then falls.

Fails at what?

He must have something to fail at.

Fails at what?

He said falls.

And he should know. He has prided himself on his choice to become an idolator, so now he just feels like a fool.

When I care about what you say, I'll let you know. You are a sinner. a weasel and a jerk.

Maybe you should go to confession to ask a priest to tell God for you that you are very sorry for your sins and then to show God and everyone alive just how sorry you really are you can get down on your knees and worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it, because Jesus the Son of almighty God said "Eat this" , and you must obey.

You claim to be a believer, so you have to....You don't know what the hell he meant or why Jesus would say such a thing but, who cares? Right? You claim to love Jesus, you peddle and eat the flesh of God, so you are in line for many fine presents and gifts in paradise when you die. The deal of a lifetime. God doesn't care what you believe as long as you believe! Woo hoo! You have faith and I don't know what I am missing.

Woe is me.

I'm sure that God is very impressed with your daily demonstrations of contrition, faith, love, and devotion.

I am.

You have your reward already!
Yes, I am a sinner. I never claimed otherwise. But I am not a religiously intolerant bigot like you. I am more than happy for others to worship God in the manner and practice that works best for them.

Fails at what?

I said falls, not fails. He falls from his lofty perch.

Do you believe you that there is such a thing as successful behaviors?

Fails at what?

I could do.

Fails at what?

I could do.
What? What could you do? Deny that there are behaviors which naturally lead to success?

Fails at what?

I could do.
What? What could you do? Deny that there are behaviors which naturally lead to success?

No.

You said that. Not I.

Fails at what?

I could do.

No.

You said that. Not I.
Actually it was a question and not a statement.

It should be pretty obvious to everyone that there are behaviors which naturally lead to success and behaviors which naturally lead to failure.

It’s self evident, don’t you think?

Fails at what?

I could do.

No.

You said that. Not I.

It should be pretty obvious to everyone that there are behaviors which naturally lead to success and behaviors which naturally lead to failure.

How did we get into this convoluted stuff?

I could do.

No.

You said that. Not I.

You questioned why man falls when he becomes proud.

I could do.

No.

You said that. Not I.

Did I?

I'm getting amnesia, quick.

No.

You said that. Not I.

Did I?

I'm getting amnesia, quick.

Careful there.You are beginning to feel the subtle mind numbing effects of engaging in dialogue with a direct descendant of that ever elusive talking serpent of old.

Lower your eyes and back away very slowly. Tell him you'll be right back.

Then turn tail and run for your life like a bat out of hell...

Then you will live to tell your grandchildren about your near death experience with a venomous slithering man eating we we monster.

In a thousand years many people will say that its all just a fairy tale and that there is no such thing as a man eating we we monster, but you'll know better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back