am i doomed to hell?

In the parable of the prodigal son the father was waiting for the son to make the first move and then he ran rushing towards him. That is exactly how it works.
Can you guys ever figure out which testament to follow?

the yellow brick road?
It works also see yous all in perdition..

Nah.. I am not a follower.

You could be a swallower. Ding is. He sets a fine example.

lol.... no, once upon a time I really tried to eat Jesus. I even chewed 32 times but I had to spit it out.

close call. Was almost doomed.

I know i know. More outside interpretation.
Goddamn you hacks get on my nerves with that intellectually dishonest bullshit.
Dishonesty would be claiming there were many unfulfilled prophecies without being able to name even one.

Dishonesty would be claiming because there were many unfulfilled prophecies that the one that requires end of times is moot because there were unfulfilled prophecies.
Ding, we went at this for hours in a nother thread and your closed minded ass covered your ears and start sobbing neener neener
Loser
And you made unsubstantiated claims then as you are doing now.

You claimed there are many unfulfilled prophecies but you can’t even name one.
Jesus contradicted god from the OT which goes against deuteronomy.
The messianic age didnt happen.
No third temple
No peace
The messiah was to be born of human parents. God isnt human. He just rapes like one.
He was not a descendant of david.
All pretty big deals, dumbfuck.
The messiah should come before the jewish year 6000. He only has around 225 years left. Better hurry!

The messiah is not to be a supernatural being.

Maybe He is here already, and we haven't noticed.
Ill come out eventually

Dishonesty would be claiming there were many unfulfilled prophecies without being able to name even one.

Dishonesty would be claiming because there were many unfulfilled prophecies that the one that requires end of times is moot because there were unfulfilled prophecies.
Ding, we went at this for hours in a nother thread and your closed minded ass covered your ears and start sobbing neener neener
Loser
And you made unsubstantiated claims then as you are doing now.

You claimed there are many unfulfilled prophecies but you can’t even name one.
Jesus contradicted god from the OT which goes against deuteronomy.
The messianic age didnt happen.
No third temple
No peace
The messiah was to be born of human parents. God isnt human. He just rapes like one.
He was not a descendant of david.
All pretty big deals, dumbfuck.
The messiah should come before the jewish year 6000. He only has around 225 years left. Better hurry!

The messiah is not to be a supernatural being.

Maybe He is here already, and we haven't noticed.

The devil and his we's do seem to be upset about something.

Last edited:
The Jews don't believe that Jesus was the messiah because of the stupid things that christians say about him...

Its not because they don't have faith its because you don't have hold of the truth.
No. They don’t believe he is the messiah because it wasn’t time for them to believe he is the messiah.

That will come later.

Fuck off. You do not believe in Jesus either. You believe in a false substitute sugar coated roman perversion of Christ.

They will never believe in that crap.
No. I absolutely do believe in Jesus Christ. I absolutely do believe in the three persons of God.

You are the one who can’t see the meaning of faith because you can’t get past the form of religion.

I am the one that believes everyone should see God in the way and manner that works best for them so that they make an effort to know God so they can share in God’s experiences as God shares in our experiences.

lol... Ya, I know. Your advise to people is that it doesn't matter what you believe about God as long as you believe.

When I was in the second grade I was astonished hearing that insane kind of reasoning and didn't understand how anyone could be that stupid. ..

I still find it astonishing, but now I know why.
Absolutely. Belief is all that matters. He will do the rest. It seems you have little faith in God.

Yes, belief matters. You believe in lies.

I have no faith in you. You have no faith. You lift your skirt for every religious pervert who winks at you.

Last edited:
There were many prophecies unfulfilled. We have been over this.

yeah yeah, Jesus didn't build a fancy temple so neener neener.

You might want to consider the unlikely possibility that Jesus didn't fulfill many prophecies because you didn't understand many prophecies.

Loser

What exactly is wrong with that wimp?

I've given him the benefit of the doubt for too long.
What exactly is wrong with that wimp?

they willingly repeat the errors of intolerance and injustice through perceived legitimacy written into their 10000 page document for their stature. as the word of god.

they spent a century writing their book but will not spend a minute to correct it.

Nah.. I am not a follower.
That doesn't matter. Shaman Hobelim told me the divine truths are quite independent of your ignorant assumptions.

Exactly.

If she believed that a priest can turn a matzo into the body of Christ the truth will always be nope.

If you believe desert dwellers didn't know that serpents couldn't talk except for the human kind because their mommies and daddies weren't intelligent enough to teach their children the hidden moral of a fairy tale that was never written down the truth will always be that you are not too swift.

And I am not a shaman for the millionth time.

I am Hobelim, Son of Meanie.

Last edited:
If she believed that a priest can turn a matzo into the body of Christ the truth will always be nope.
Actually,you're wrong, and that is true.

And here is the pitfall of yourself magical paradigm: you have no real means of discerning truth from falsity. I know you think very highly of your own madeup nonsense, but it doesn't play outside of your own brain.

Actually,you're wrong, and that is true.

And here is the pitfall of yourself magical paradigm: you have no real means of discerning truth from falsity. I know you think very highly of your own madeup nonsense, but it doesn't play outside of your own brain.

Must be very disconcerting meeting someone who has a way and the means of discerning truth from falsity.

You do have my condolences and my sincerest apologies for living.

Must be very disconcerting meeting someone who has a way and the means of discerning truth from falsity.
No, we call them scientists.

You have no such means, no matter how many times you lie to yourself and tell yourself you do.

You have no such means, no matter how many times you lie to yourself and tell yourself you do.

No, science is just one of many constraints that can be used to parse out the hidden meaning of any given sentence in scripture.

Trying to apply scientific knowledge alone to determine whether scripture is true or false is just stupid. You might as well dismiss the story of Pinocchio because of what is common scientific knowledge about the nature of reality while ignoring thousands of years of well known established literary tools and techniques for teaching. I guess thats why you aren't noticing those donkey ears on your head.

No wonder you think that there is no way to discern the truth. You have no way to do it..

Again, I apologize for living. Its all my fault.

Last edited:
No science is just one of many constraints that can be used to parse out the meaning of any given sentence in scripture.
No it isn't. Science doesn't deal in magical bullshit. Conmen like you do.

alrighty then, you want proof.

Hocus Pocus Presto Chango Alakazam!

Next time you look in the mirror, if ever, you will see those donkey ears on the top of your head and you will believe in magic, fairy tales, and sky fairies. And you will have the scientific proof every time you try to speak and put the garbage that comes out of your mouth under a microscope.

Can I get a Hee Haw?

I, Hobelim, Son of Meanie, have spoken.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:

No science is just one of many constraints that can be used to parse out the hidden meaning of any given sentence in scripture.

Trying to apply scientific knowledge alone to determine whether scripture is true or false is just stupid. You might as well dismiss the story of Pinocchio because of what is common scientific knowledge about the nature of reality while ignoring thousands of years of well known established literary tools and techniques for teaching. I guess thats why you aren't noticing those donkey ears on your head.

No wonder you think that there is no way to discern the truth. You have no way to do it..

Again, I apologize for living. Its all my fault.

hell is ok-----a lot more exciting than is the CELESTIAL ROSE

No. They don’t believe he is the messiah because it wasn’t time for them to believe he is the messiah.

That will come later.

Fuck off. You do not believe in Jesus either. You believe in a false substitute sugar coated roman perversion of Christ.

No. I absolutely do believe in Jesus Christ. I absolutely do believe in the three persons of God.

You are the one who can’t see the meaning of faith because you can’t get past the form of religion.

I am the one that believes everyone should see God in the way and manner that works best for them so that they make an effort to know God so they can share in God’s experiences as God shares in our experiences.

lol... Ya, I know. Your advise to people is that it doesn't matter what you believe about God as long as you believe.

When I was in the second grade I was astonished hearing that insane kind of reasoning and didn't understand how anyone could be that stupid. ..

In the parable of the prodigal son the father was waiting for the son to make the first move and then he ran rushing towards him. That is exactly how it works.

In the story the son almost ate the garbage he was feeding the swine. Almost. You jumped into the pigpen
Actually in the parable he said the pigs ate better than him. So I am not sure of what your point is. The reality is that it is quite common for people to hit rock bottom before changing their ways.

That will come later.

Can you guys ever figure out which testament to follow?
Both. Can you figure out that there is more than the material world?

The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died

This is not true. As a result, the rest of your worries are moot.
Yes they were.
They obviously arent "worries"
Your post is moot

I'm afraid you're information is a little muddled. Ashkenazi Jews are not a tribe. And they didn't exist until a 1000 years after Jesus. And Rome had no Jews during Jesus' time. The Jews were in mostly Palestine at the time. As a result, there is no chance in Hell you are going to Hell.

The ashkenazi tribe was the majority of rome when jesus died

This is not true. As a result, the rest of your worries are moot.
Yes they were.
They obviously arent "worries"
Your post is moot

I'm afraid you're information is a little muddled. Ashkenazi Jews are not a tribe. And they didn't exist until a 1000 years after Jesus. And Rome had no Jews during Jesus' time. The Jews were in mostly Palestine at the time. As a result, there is no chance in Hell you are going to Hell.
:rofl:

Forum List

Back