am i doomed to hell?

I, Hobelim, Son of Meanie, have spoken
Exactly. Next step in your awakening: realize your word means exactly squat.

lol... You might not realize this but those donkey ears are visible to anyone whose eyes can see.

I didn't put them there. You did, I pointed them out. They are hard not to notice.

Have a look. Put your brilliant mind to work. you are the guy who insists that me pointing out something as widely known and as obvious as the fact that metaphors, analogies, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., are employed in scripture is bullshit, a con, or magical thinking in some way,.

Thats some pretty dumb shit worthy of a donkey ..Put it under a microscope if you don't believe me. As a scientist. Preferably one more intelligent and intellectually honest than you are. Which would be most of them.

Now take your derision and ram it up your snatch.

You are dismissed.

Last edited:

lol... You might not realize this but those donkey ears are visible to anyone whose eyes can see.

I didn't put them there. You did, I pointed them out. They are hard not to notice.

Have a look. Put your brilliant mind to work. you are the guy who insists that me pointing out something as widely known and as obvious as the fact that metaphors, analogies, homonyms, hyperbole, etc., are employed in scripture is bullshit, a con, or magical thinking in some way,.

Thats some pretty dumb shit worthy of a donkey ..Put it under a microscope if you don't believe me. As a scientist. Preferably one more intelligent and intellectually honest than you are. Which would be most of them.

You are dismissed.
That's nice, shaman. Funny, you magical thinking conmen all say the same things....

"If you don't get it, it's because you aren't trying"

Yet no two of you charlatans can agree on anything. So either only one of you is correct, or you are all full of shit.

The answer is obvious. You're all full of shit.

You are dismissed.
That's nice, shaman. Funny, you magical thinking conmen all say the same things....

Yet no two of you charlatans can agree on anything. So either only one of you is correct, or you are all full of shit.

lol...

If you are not honest or intelligent enough to tell the difference between a charlatan and one who is correct then there is a third possibility.

You are a full of shit con man who ain't too bright.

Last edited:

You are dismissed.

lol...

If you are not honest or intelligent enough to tell the difference between a charlatan and one who is correct then there is a third possibility.

Of course i can tell the difference: by empiricism . That's how we know you're full of shit.

Geesh,shaman,try to follow a simple discussion. I covered this already. That bone goes in your nose,not your ear! Listen up!

You are dismissed.

lol...

Of course i can tell the difference: by empiricism . That's how we know you're full of shit.

Geesh,shaman,try to follow a simple discussion. I covered this already. That bone goes in your nose,not your ear! Listen up!

OK, so you will never be a great thinker.

I get it. You can't noodle it out so you're flipping your wig.

Now that may seem like gobbledygook to you but I really don't mind. Its no skin off my nose.

schmuck.

Last edited:
Haha...and there it is again.

Same tired act....older than dirt. Much older than you.

Right tired act... As if you haven't been soundly discomfited and its your own fault.. Its seems your pride just can't handle that kind of thing...

Thats older than dirt.

It would have been much easier for you if you just admitted that you are wrong.

But of course, you can't..

The more you harden your mind the less you will be able to think the more you will be embarrassed.

You have been struck with foot in mouth disease.

Carry on..

scientists will be collecting evidence and taking down notes.

Last edited:
yeah yeah, Jesus didn't build a fancy temple so neener neener.

You might want to consider the unlikely possibility that Jesus didn't fulfill many prophecies because you didn't understand many prophecies.
I know i know. More outside interpretation.
Goddamn you hacks get on my nerves with that intellectually dishonest bullshit.
Dishonesty would be claiming there were many unfulfilled prophecies without being able to name even one.

Dishonesty would be claiming because there were many unfulfilled prophecies that the one that requires end of times is moot because there were unfulfilled prophecies.
Ding, we went at this for hours in a nother thread and your closed minded ass covered your ears and start sobbing neener neener
Loser
And you made unsubstantiated claims then as you are doing now.

You claimed there are many unfulfilled prophecies but you can’t even name one.
Jesus contradicted god from the OT which goes against deuteronomy.
The messianic age didnt happen.
No third temple
No peace
The messiah was to be born of human parents. God isnt human. He just rapes like one.
He was not a descendant of david.
All pretty big deals, dumbfuck.
The messiah should come before the jewish year 6000. He only has around 225 years left. Better hurry!
You didn't think I forgot about you did you?

First of all, this sounds like six, right? Is six really many? I mean I thought there must be like hundreds the way you were going on.

Mary was a descendant of David, TN. Mary was from the house of David. So that's one down.

Who said the Messiah was to be born of human parents? The Messiah is from the House of David. Box checked. That's two down.

Jesus is the temple, but if that is not good enough for you, I go back to the we aren't in the end of times argument. So, it hasn't happened yet. So that's three down.

No peace? Well, that is debatable because you may not have peace through the storms but everyone who has faith in Jesus does. I've tried to explain that before but you people are just in love with your inner conflicts. But again, if that is not good enough for you, I go back to the it's not the end of times argument, so the time for the Messiah of the Jewish prophecy has not arrived yet. So that's four down.

The Messianic age hasn't happened yet? Again, it isn't end of time, TN, so it isn't time yet for that prophecy to be fulfilled. Do you not second coming of Christ, bro? So that's five down.

How did Jesus contradict God exactly TN? And how was that a prophecy not fulfilled?

I guess the more I think about TN's argument of many it really seems like just one. :lol:

No. They don’t believe he is the messiah because it wasn’t time for them to believe he is the messiah.

That will come later.

Fuck off. You do not believe in Jesus either. You believe in a false substitute sugar coated roman perversion of Christ.

They will never believe in that crap.
No. I absolutely do believe in Jesus Christ. I absolutely do believe in the three persons of God.

You are the one who can’t see the meaning of faith because you can’t get past the form of religion.

I am the one that believes everyone should see God in the way and manner that works best for them so that they make an effort to know God so they can share in God’s experiences as God shares in our experiences.

lol... Ya, I know. Your advise to people is that it doesn't matter what you believe about God as long as you believe.

When I was in the second grade I was astonished hearing that insane kind of reasoning and didn't understand how anyone could be that stupid. ..

I still find it astonishing, but now I know why.
Absolutely. Belief is all that matters. He will do the rest. It seems you have little faith in God.

Yes, belief matters. You believe in lies.

I have no faith in you. You have no faith. You lift your skirt for every religious pervert who winks at you.
Apparently the only belief you have is in the form of religion. You place the form of religion above faith. In fact, according to you your form of religion is the only valid form of religion. Which is really odd because the only other form of religion you attack is Christianity. Apparently to you the form of all other religions except Christianity is perfectly OK.

Odd isn't it?

I on the othet hand am not really hung up on the form of religion. Whatever form leads you to having a relationship with God is OK by me and I'm pretty sure it is OK with God. It's not like there are other Gods around that God is jealous of. Amirite?

Fuck off. You do not believe in Jesus either. You believe in a false substitute sugar coated roman perversion of Christ.

They will never believe in that crap.
No. I absolutely do believe in Jesus Christ. I absolutely do believe in the three persons of God.

You are the one who can’t see the meaning of faith because you can’t get past the form of religion.

I am the one that believes everyone should see God in the way and manner that works best for them so that they make an effort to know God so they can share in God’s experiences as God shares in our experiences.

lol... Ya, I know. Your advise to people is that it doesn't matter what you believe about God as long as you believe.

When I was in the second grade I was astonished hearing that insane kind of reasoning and didn't understand how anyone could be that stupid. ..

Absolutely. Belief is all that matters. He will do the rest. It seems you have little faith in God.

I have no faith in you. You have no faith. You lift your skirt for every religious pervert who winks at you.
Apparently the only belief you have is in the form of religion. You place the form of religion above faith. In fact, according to you your form of religion is the only valid form of religion. Which is really odd because the only other form of religion you attack is Christianity. Apparently to you the form of all other religions except Christianity is perfectly OK.

Odd isn't it?

I am not attacking Christianity dimwit. You are telling lies and I am exposing them. Thats whats actually happening.

In the process I am vindicating the teachings of Jesus and the faith in him that every Christian who ever lived had which will only edify the Church even if a few branches are extirpated..

You're welcome.

Last edited:

Odd isn't it?

I am not attacking Christianity dimwit. You are telling lies and I am exposing them. Thats whats actually happening.

In the process I am vindicating the teachings of Jesus and the faith in him that every Christian who ever lived had...

You're welcome.
You absolutely are and have been for more than a few years. You worship the form of religion. It's pretty sick.

Haha...and there it is again.

Same tired act....older than dirt. Much older than you.

Right tired act... As if you haven't been soundly discomfited and its your own fault.. Its seems your pride just can't handle that kind of thing...

Thats older than dirt.

It would have been much easier for you if you just admitted that you are wrong.

But of course, you can't..

The more you harden your mind the less you will be able to think the more you will be embarrassed.

You have been struck with foot in mouth disease.

Carry on..

scientists will be collecting evidence and taking down notes.
Such flowery words....such pomp...such prancing and preening...

"can I interest you in a bottle of shaman hobelim's cure-all tonic? I almost sold out in the next town over! Ah swear it!"

Odd isn't it?

In the process I am vindicating the teachings of Jesus and the faith in him that every Christian who ever lived had...

You're welcome.
You absolutely are and have been for more than a few years. You worship the form of religion. It's pretty sick.
aah, shaddup a you face.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Odd isn't it?

You're welcome.
aah, shaddup.

You don't know what you are talking about.
Just ask any of the Christians on the board. They will tell you the same thing. Why? Because it's true.

But it is really odd that you only single out Christianity since your beliefs are the only true beliefs, right?

I mean anyone who doesn't believe like you do is wrong, right?

In fact, if you had your way, you would make everyone believe as you do, right?

Forum List

Back