am i doomed to hell?

OK, so you will never be a great thinker.
Haha...and there it is again.

Same tired act....older than dirt. Much older than you.

Right tired act... As if you haven't been soundly discomfited and its your own fault.. Its seems your pride just can't handle that kind of thing...

Thats older than dirt.

It would have been much easier for you if you just admitted that you are wrong.

But of course, you can't..

The more you harden your mind the less you will be able to think the more you will be embarrassed.

You have been struck with foot in mouth disease.

Carry on..

scientists will be collecting evidence and taking down notes.
Such flowery words....such pomp...such prancing and preening...

"can I interest you in a bottle of shaman hobelim's cure-all tonic? I almost sold out in the next town over! Ah swear it!"

People won't buy your knock off . Selling bullshit again? Now I understand why you are calling everyone else a con man. You are one and can't imagine anyone being being for real. You don't even know what that is.

Oh no! Now Shaman Ding and Shaman Hobelim are having a disagreement!

This is very interesting, as one of themselves holds the absolute truth.

...ooooor both of them are completely full of shit. I wonder which is more.likely? Heh, no I don't.

Oh no! Now Shaman Ding and Shaman Hobelim are having a disagreement!

This is very interesting, as one of themselves holds the absolute truth.

...ooooor both of them are completely full of shit. I wonder which is more.likely? Heh, no I don't.
It warms my heart to give you some joy in your life, bro. :lol:

Yes, belief matters. You believe in lies.

I have no faith in you. You have no faith. You lift your skirt for every religious pervert who winks at you.
Apparently the only belief you have is in the form of religion. You place the form of religion above faith. In fact, according to you your form of religion is the only valid form of religion. Which is really odd because the only other form of religion you attack is Christianity. Apparently to you the form of all other religions except Christianity is perfectly OK.

Odd isn't it?

I am not attacking Christianity dimwit. You are telling lies and I am exposing them. Thats whats actually happening.

In the process I am vindicating the teachings of Jesus and the faith in him that every Christian who ever lived had...

You're welcome.
You absolutely are and have been for more than a few years. You worship the form of religion. It's pretty sick.
aah, shaddup.

You don't know what you are talking about.
Just ask any of the Christians on the board. They will tell you the same thing. Why? Because it's true.

But it is really odd that you only single out Christianity since your beliefs are the only true beliefs, right?

I mean anyone who doesn't believe like you do is wrong, right?

In fact, if you had your way, you would make everyone believe as you do, right?

Thats a very interesting habit you have there. Listing things that I don't think do or believe and then following a logical conclusion to a lie.

How the fuck do you get through every day?

Apparently the only belief you have is in the form of religion. You place the form of religion above faith. In fact, according to you your form of religion is the only valid form of religion. Which is really odd because the only other form of religion you attack is Christianity. Apparently to you the form of all other religions except Christianity is perfectly OK.

Odd isn't it?

I am not attacking Christianity dimwit. You are telling lies and I am exposing them. Thats whats actually happening.

In the process I am vindicating the teachings of Jesus and the faith in him that every Christian who ever lived had...

You're welcome.
You absolutely are and have been for more than a few years. You worship the form of religion. It's pretty sick.
aah, shaddup.

You don't know what you are talking about.
Just ask any of the Christians on the board. They will tell you the same thing. Why? Because it's true.

But it is really odd that you only single out Christianity since your beliefs are the only true beliefs, right?

I mean anyone who doesn't believe like you do is wrong, right?

In fact, if you had your way, you would make everyone believe as you do, right?

Thats a very interesting habit you have there. Listing things that I don't think do or believe and then following a logical conclusion to a lie.

How the fuck do you get by every day?
All I an tell you is that for over a year you have been telling me that I am dead because I believe different than you do. I can only assume that applies to everyone else who believes differently than you do. Even though you only single out Christians for your hatred.

Listen up everyone, you must believe in Hobelim's form or religion or you are dead.

Listen up everyone, you must believe in Hobelim's form or religion or you are dead.

Living beings do not seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo. You do. If you are not already dead what are you?

A golem?
Thanks for proving my point that you believe that everyone must believe as you do.

Sad. I believe as the Founding Fathers of America did, that everyone should be free to worship God as they see fit. According to you, there is only one way. Yours. Sad.

So I'm a golem because I don't follow the form of your religion?

That's odd. It almost sounds like you want a religious war or something. You mean it's not OK for me to have different religious beliefs and practices than you?

Which other religions do you want to eliminate besides Christianity?

Living beings do not seek spiritual life from a lifeless matzo. You do. If you are not already dead what are you?

A golem?
Just so you know, I think you should practice any religion you want. I am AOK with you seeing God anyway that brings you closer to God.

A golem?
Thanks for proving my point that you believe that everyone must believe as you do.

Sad. I believe as the Founding Fathers of America did, that everyone should be free to worship God as they see fit. According to you, there is only one way. Yours. Sad.
The Bible, YOUR HOLY BOOK, teaches that idolatry is a sin under the penalty of death. According to the God of the story book you die in the very day that you do it.

You worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it for spiritual life while celebrating the torture and death of Jesus. Sounds fuck up,. but thats what you do. If scripture is true, YOUR HOLY BOOK, then you died a very long time ago.

I am not telling anyone to believe what I believe.

If anyone was interested they could read the book for themselves , hear what you say, listen to what I say, and then believe what they see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears.

Then guess what happens.

Having trouble retaining information professor?

Here we go again! lol

In the process I am vindicating the teachings of Jesus and the faith in him that every Christian who ever lived had which will only edify the Church and raise the dead in Christ even if a few branches are extirpated and a few dedicated Jesus eaters are lost.

You're welcome.

Why would that bother you? Oh, wait a minute! I already know. Never mind

A golem?

The Bible, YOUR HOLY BOOK, teaches that idolatry is a sin under the penalty of death. According to the God of the story book you die in the very day that you do it.

You worship the lifeless work of human hands and then eat it for spiritual life while celebrating the torture and death of Jesus. Sounds fuck up,. but thats what you do. If scripture is true, YOUR HOLY BOOK, then you died a very long time ago.

I am not telling anyone to believe what I believe.

If anyone was interested they could read the book for themselves , hear what you say, listen to what I say, and then believe what they see with their own eyes and hear with their own ears.

Then guess what happens.
That sure sounds like you are telling me what I should believe. :lol:

And if I don't I believe what you believe I am going to hell. How about atheists? Are they going to hell too? Or just Christians?

Having trouble retaining information professor?

Here we go again! lol

In the process I am vindicating the teachings of Jesus and the faith in him that every Christian who ever lived had which will only edify the Church and raise the dead in Christ even if a few branches are extirpated.

You're welcome.

Why would that bother you? Oh, wait a minute! I already know. Never mind
But you believe since Christians worship Jesus they are idolaters, right?

So they are going to hell, right?

Unless they believe as you do and stop practicing their religion, right?

Do you want everyone to believe as you do?

Forum List

Back